US unable to shoot down Yemeni missiles.

CaptainRussia

Platinum Member
Feb 28, 2022

The US has been giving Saudi Arabia many modern weapons, yet they fail against the Houthis, much to America's frustration. Now the US is unable to intercept their missiles and drones.
That explains why US forces are now being deployed in Yemen. Looks like the US hasn't learned anything from their past failures in Afghanistan, Syria and Vietnam.

The US has been giving Saudi Arabia many modern weapons, yet they fail against the Houthis, much to America's frustration. Now the US is unable to intercept their missiles and drones.
That explains why US forces are now being deployed in Yemen. Looks like the US hasn't learned anything from their past failures in Afghanistan, Syria and Vietnam.
silly post ^ ^^ The US has lots to learn about the
Iranian supplied weapons to the HOUTHIS in Yemen

Several terrorist groups have moved into Yemen since 1998.

Why are you deflecting from my post? :dunno:
Im not, because Russia is in Ukraine for that reason, because you are using Ukraine as a forward base against Russia, where US is also researchign bio weapons.

This one was captured in Kharkov just 2 days ago. Recongize him? Staff Sergeant E-6 of the CBRN. Kharkov happens to have a Bio Lab of the US military.

1655567849135.png

Your using your buddies website. Iran. I looked at the other headlines...........lmao

Anyways.............Whatever Captain Russia.

All you need to gift SA is a few visas....if you need some buildings demo'd

not news. Shahid wannabees have been routed to
Yemen for a taste of the DELIGHTS of Shariah shit
hole for decades. The Houthis are native shiite
shit Iranian operatives.
Not since 1998 it's not news. Boko Haram are there and so are al Qaeda.

Not since 1998 it's not news. Boko Haram are there and so are al Qaeda.
oh----Boko Haram too? Maybe there is too much
pushback in Nigeria for those islamists.. Al Qaeda
is old news-----Hezbollah is more recent. Islamists
have to go SOMEWHERE where they are almost
mainstream. Yemen, Afghanistan, Iraq ----even
Pakistan.

Well, J....in all fairness, I did agree with him when I said "Perhaps".
So I am on topic. Then I stated my question. Completely legal.

All the Yemen newspapers I use to read have been shut down since 2014 so I don't really know what's going on.

Well, actually the US sells them to Saudi Arabia, they do not "give" them away.

Also, it is impossible to intercept everything. PATRIOT is a point defense system, only intended to defend an area roughly 100 square miles. If the missile does not pass through that area, it can't do a thing about it.

That is simply how such things work. But I am aware that you never say anything that is really intelligent, you just spout nonsensical propaganda.

Well, actually the US sells them to Saudi Arabia, they do not "give" them away.

Also, it is impossible to intercept everything. PATRIOT is a point defense system, only intended to defend an area roughly 100 square miles. If the missile does not pass through that area, it can't do a thing about it.

That is simply how such things work. But I am aware that you never say anything that is really intelligent, you just spout nonsensical propaganda.
´Wouldnt be surprised if your patriots couldnt given how outdated they are. No wonder the US shit themselves when Turkey prefered the S-400 over your patriots.

Forum List

Back