US to send B-52 bombers to Australia in move China warns could 'trigger' arms race

Damn, it is not a bit early in the morning for such mental gymnastics?

It's sad how selective people (you particularly in this case) are in what agreements we should abide by and which it's OK to violate.

It's sad how selective people (you particularly in this case) are in what agreements we should abide by and which it's OK to violate.

Except there was never a formal agreement not to expand eastward, it was merely comments by some leaders....vs an actual defensive pact that is in writing, on paper and signed by all sides.

I honesty have faith you will be able to admit there is a difference.

Except there was never a formal agreement not to expand eastward, it was merely comments by some leaders....vs an actual defensive pact that is in writing, on paper and signed by all sides.

I honesty have faith you will be able to admit there is a difference.

It was in the agreement for Russia to remove it's nukes. Russia isn't going to do that based upon some comments by some leaders.

Maybe we should start minding our own business? It's going to really cost us one day. Not that it hasn't already caused much of the mess we are in today.

It was in the agreement for Russia to remove it's nukes. Russia isn't going to do that based upon some comments by some leaders.

Can you link to the agreement put into writing?

Maybe we should start minding our own business? It's going to really cost us one day. Not that it hasn't already caused much of the mess we are in today.

Australia is a worthy, well positioned ally. We should keep our word to them. In my opinion they are far more important than NATO

sadly, the Chinese are right. NATO defensive posturing in the Taiwan Straits and like this, sending nuke-capable bombers to Australia, *is* going to deepen the arms race with China.
Chinese nationalists will be giggling over this. those nationalists are not so easily countered anymore, on present day forum and social media websites.
so i prefer to take the Chinese fleet out by surprise. how about you?

When the American retake both houses of congress next week, one of the first things to do is focus on the Chinese spies that infest America Universities. Congress MUST defund all defense projects at Chinese spy houses like Penn State and University of Boston. Put strict laws in place that any vital technology can be accessed ONLY by American citizens. Chinese "exchange students" (spies) are prohibited from continuing to steal American defense plans, regardless of how many bribes China gives to the Biden crime family.

sadly, the Chinese are right. NATO defensive posturing in the Taiwan Straits and like this, sending nuke-capable bombers to Australia, *is* going to deepen the arms race with China.
Chinese nationalists will be giggling over this. those nationalists are not so easily countered anymore, on present day forum and social media websites.
Whats your opinion of china constructing artificial islands in the S China Sea and then using them to claim the ocean for china while arming them with offensive weapons?

Fuck China.

The lying bastards cost us 13 trillion dollars.

We should make them pay.

Can you link to the agreement put into writing?

Australia is a worthy, well positioned ally. We should keep our word to them. In my opinion they are far more important than NATO

It's not about Australia.

The US elites want an arms race. Spending American’s money on weapons of war is most profitable for party donors (MIC) and the two criminal gangs.

xiden continues to edge us closer and closer to WW3…on two fronts

Arms race!
dancing-joe-biden.gif

Not picking on Biden. Most presidents love arms races.

Forum List

Back