Elon Musk blames ‘communists’ for turning his trans daughter against him.

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Yup seriously. Nothing to do with his hostility to trans folk. He goes on to say that his daughter wants to stay out of the public view whilst giving a media interview about her.

And of course stirring up the pot when using a familiar right ing fantasy.
Shit father.

Yup seriously. Nothing to do with his hostility to trans folk. He goes on to say that his daughter wants to stay out of the public view whilst giving a media interview about her.

Shit father.
do you have an example of Musk being hostile towards trans people?

Shit father.

I hope I live long enough to see the Gender Panic revealed for what it is--a social contagion, like Multiple Personality Disorder in the 80s.

Sadly, this one has affected way too many youth who have had parts cut off. And not only that: we all can look back at bad clothes and haircuts in high school or whatever. But imagine looking back and being embarrassed of the two years you thought you were a boy/girl/dog/fish whatever.

Awful. We should be shamed.

I hope I live long enough to see the Gender Panic revealed for what it is--a social contagion, like Multiple Personality Disorder in the 80s.

Sadly, this one has affected way too many youth who have had parts cut off. And not only that: we all can look back at bad clothes and haircuts in high school or whatever. But imagine looking back and being embarrassed of the two years you thought you were a boy/girl/dog/fish whatever.

Awful. We should be shamed.
His daughter is an adult and able to make her own decisions. You may not approve but it really is none of your business.
This thread is about musk being a shit father.

Shit father.
Shit kid. She sucks, so her life deserves to suck. Im glad he/she doesnt know what fucking gender she is. It amuses me. :laugh:

Shit father.

Well, when your own father is fucking his ex-wife's daughter, what can you expect?

Shit father.
Because universities DONT shape impressionable young skulls full of mush

Forum List

Back