RFK Jr. beats both Biden and Trump for first time in three way poll

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
Don't get me excited this way ain't fair!

1711828617423.png

View attachment 924678
If the media was honest though and reported Kennedy and especially his running mate honestly, we would see how far left they are. His VP especially is very pro big government, pro LGBTQX+ rights along with DEI, pro CRT, pro defunding police, pro eliminating fossil fuels, pretty much hard left on every leftist policy that is creating far more problems that it helps.

But the media isn't honest and most Americans think RFK Jr is a moderate. In truth he is moderate compared to somebody like Joe Biden, but not moderate compared to the average American.

If the media was honest though and reported Kennedy and especially his running mate honestly, we would see how far left they are. His VP especially is very pro big government, pro LGBTQX+ rights along with DEI, pro CRT, pro defunding police, pro eliminating fossil fuels, pretty much hard left on every leftist policy that is creating far more problems that it helps.

But the media isn't honest and most Americans think RFK Jr is a moderate. In truth he is moderate compared to somebody like Joe Biden, but not moderate compared to the average American.
Good gawd, you need to get a life of your own.

RFK? No one knows what he truly believes outside of conspiracy theories that many MAGA believe.

I would rather see polls that are encouraging like this than the usual lib trump-is-a-gonner polls

But I dont give any of them much creedence
I am encouraged by this poll. But I would like to see a brass pole and a woman dancing on it.

View attachment 924678
That would be great but better still if K changed a pinch on some issues. But most of all, come clean with the fact the democrat party do the devil's deed. Sound too rough? Think again, you don't have to look far for examples. K doesn't belong there, same as gabbard before she came to terms.

That would be great but better still if K changed a pinch on some issues. But most of all, come clean with the fact the democrat party do the devil's deed. Sound too rough? Think again, you don't have to look far for examples. K doesn't belong there, same as gabbard before she came to terms.
Who doesn't love Tulsi Gabbard? Great person. But still pretty hard left despite her moderate views on some things. For instance she is for cashless bail, universal healthcare, was strongly opposed to Trump withdrawing us from the Paris Accord, etc.

It is important to listen to what people say for public consumption now yes, but it is also just as important to check out their track record, voting record, what they have said in the past, etc. RFK Jr now cites a lot of moderate/conservative opinions, but has that been his track record? If he really believes what he is saying to get elected, why did he pick such an extremely hard left person for VP.

It's time for people to get really tuned in and smart on these things or we will likely elect more disasters in November.

Forum List

Back