US pays 30 million for Israel "defense" drill. Israel pays 8 million.

You guys are taking this trool (BecauseIKowShit) too seriously.
WhoTF is he, the guy who used to post as Truth?
No one takes BIK seriously except Tinmore and George.

Nope. Zionists hate me for a reason. I make Israel look bad and I piss Zionists off. America is becoming more anti Israel by the day.

Although I strongly support Israel right to exist & defend itself and remain a Jewish State, I am not sure if I qualify as a Zionist. But either way, I don't hate you BIK, because you are too insignificant for me to hate.
I seldom visit this board and don't know you, but by reading a few post of yours, I realized what a hate filled miserable little man you are.
Keep bringing up an incident that occurred decades ago but keep your mouth shut about the real enemies that are plotting to kill us.

Nope. Zionists hate me for a reason. I make Israel look bad and I piss Zionists off. America is becoming more anti Israel by the day.

Although I strongly support Israel right to exist & defend itself and remain a Jewish State, I am not sure if I qualify as a Zionist. But either way, I don't hate you BIK, because you are too insignificant for me to hate.
I seldom visit this board and don't know you, but by reading a few post of yours, I realized what a hate filled miserable little man you are.
Keep bringing up an incident that occurred decades ago but keep your mouth shut about the real enemies that are plotting to kill us.

Israel is out plotting against my people all the time. It's funny that you see hate only from one side. Yet you're completely un-bothered by Jews on this board calling Arabs animals, despising their people, religion, heavy name calling, calling people filthy. I don't do anything but respond. If you look at conversations with Lipush. They aren't hate filled off topic posts like your other buddy's here like post.

Other than that you and the Terror state of Israel can kiss my ass. Hypocrite.

Nah. He's a 12 year old who claims to be a native born American yet refers to his "Palestinian" brethren as "us" and Americans as "they."

One guy said I was 12, the the other says I'm a mean man. The other says I'm a 20 year old. Make up your mind.

Paranoia. Nobody here hates you, Princess. You're really just a convenient village idiot.
I mean, what would we do without someone like you?
:lol::lol::lol:

Paranoia. Nobody here hates you, Princess. You're really just a convenient village idiot.
I mean, what would we do without someone like you?

More name calling. I remember when I was in 3rd grade. :cool:

You're a regular legend in your own very small mind, Princess. You only manage to make you look bad.

You're a regular legend in your own very small mind, Princess. You only manage to make you look bad.

No the fact that all you Zionists are oblivious and void of any criticism, hurts your image. The fact that in the media there is one side when it comes to Israel, the media in America. It makes people frustrated. I talked to a guy today about politics, then we got into foreign policy. He told me he doesn't want to go to war with Iran for Israel.

Last edited:
One guy said I was 12, the the other says I'm a mean man. The other says I'm a 20 year old. Make up your mind.

Unlike you I'm not silly enough to pretend to speak for anyone but myself and my assessment of your age is based on the childishness of your posts. No adult says the silly things you do ... at least no normal adult. :D

Unlike you I'm not silly enough to pretend to speak for anyone but myself and my assessment of your age is based on the childishness of your posts. No adult says the silly things you do ... at least no normal adult. :D

Don't get me started with irosie and Roudys silliness. You know I only respond to their garbage.

SAYIT did you learn not to make irrelevant threads in the Israeli Palestinian section yet? 3 threads moved. Are you okay man?

Will Israel "accidentally" kill more Americans again? Like the USS Liberty....

Dude come on that was like 50 years ago.:eusa_hand:

the important point----almost 50 years ago -----and no repeats------once is an accident--twice is a conincidence- THREE TIMES---is a series with a BASIS -------how many jihadist terrorist actions have killed americans in the past 50 years?

SAYIT did you learn not to make irrelevant threads in the Israeli Palestinian section yet? 3 threads moved. Are you okay man?

On my worst day I'm still way better than you, Princess, but thanks for asking. :D

Forum List

Back