US pays 30 million for Israel "defense" drill. Israel pays 8 million.

Israeli soldiers and American soldiers don't get along that's the funny part.
Really? Where did you get that information? It's exactly the opposite of what you say. Israeli and American soldiers are like brothers. And I say that even from personal experience. When I was in Israel I had the pleasure of meeting and becoming friends with some American marines that were stationed there.

No one takes BIK seriously except Tinmore and George.

Nope. Zionists hate me for a reason. I make Israel look bad and I piss Zionists off. America is becoming more anti Israel by the day.

Paranoia. Nobody here hates you, Princess. You're really just a convenient village idiot.
I mean, what would we do without someone like you?
:lol::lol::lol:
I think he's the head idiot in a village filled with idiots only. He might actually be their tribal leader LOL

Last edited:
Israeli soldiers and American soldiers don't get along that's the funny part.
Really? Where did you get that information? It's exactly the opposite of what you say. Israeli and American soldiers are like brothers. And I say that even from personal experience. When I was in Israel I had the pleasure of meeting and becoming friends with some American marines that were stationed there.

HahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahhahahahahaHHHHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaahahahahhahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaahahahahahahahahahhahahahaahhaha.

:lmao:

how long did you serve 'because'---? btw-----whether it was navy or army or airforce------you still must address me as "ma'am"------

[ame="http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3WHQg0efFiI"]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3WHQg0efFiI[/ame]

Last edited:
Marine SS photo riles major U.S. Jewish group - CBS News

SAN DIEGO - A leading Jewish organization and others outraged by a photo showing Marine snipers in Afghanistan posing with a logo resembling a notorious Nazi symbol are demanding President Obama order an investigation and hold the troops accountable.

On Friday, a Pentagon spokesman said Defense Secretary Leon Panetta asked the Marine Corps to "look into" the picture.

"Racist and anti-Semitic symbols have absolutely no place alongside the men and women of America's armed forces," Pentagon press secretary George Little said in a statement to CBS News. "Secretary Panetta has asked the Marine Corps to look into this matter and to take appropriate action."

The Marine Corps has said it does not plan any discipline because there was no malicious intent. The Marines mistakenly believed the "SS" in the shape of white lightning bolts on the blue flag were a nod to sniper scouts — not members of Adolf Hitler's special unit that murdered millions of Jews, gypsies and others, said Maj. Gabrielle Chapin, a spokeswoman at Camp Pendleton, Calif.

Nope. Zionists hate me for a reason. I make Israel look bad and I piss Zionists off. America is becoming more anti Israel by the day.

Although I strongly support Israel right to exist & defend itself and remain a Jewish State, I am not sure if I qualify as a Zionist. But either way, I don't hate you BIK, because you are too insignificant for me to hate.
I seldom visit this board and don't know you, but by reading a few post of yours, I realized what a hate filled miserable little man you are.
Keep bringing up an incident that occurred decades ago but keep your mouth shut about the real enemies that are plotting to kill us.

Israel is out plotting against my people all the time. It's funny that you see hate only from one side. Yet you're completely un-bothered by Jews on this board calling Arabs animals, despising their people, religion, heavy name calling, calling people filthy. I don't do anything but respond. If you look at conversations with Lipush. They aren't hate filled off topic posts like your other buddy's here like post.

Other than that you and the Terror state of Israel can kiss my ass. Hypocrite.
Too bad I'm not allowed to do this, but by any luck if it shows up, MIK, tell me why you hate them so much
><http://www.youtube.com/embed/tLgdb6r0MQ4?rel=0"

from "because'

Israel is out plotting against my people all the time. It's funny that you see hate only from one side.

who are you calling "my people" 'because'? The very first muslims I knew well----were from south east asia------they
also claimed that Israel was PLOTTING against muslims in pakistan and India I found their statements so idiotic and funny that I assumed----the first time I heard it-----that I would never hear it again------I was wrong

Although I strongly support Israel right to exist & defend itself and remain a Jewish State, I am not sure if I qualify as a Zionist. But either way, I don't hate you BIK, because you are too insignificant for me to hate.
I seldom visit this board and don't know you, but by reading a few post of yours, I realized what a hate filled miserable little man you are.
Keep bringing up an incident that occurred decades ago but keep your mouth shut about the real enemies that are plotting to kill us.

Israel is out plotting against my people all the time. It's funny that you see hate only from one side. Yet you're completely un-bothered by Jews on this board calling Arabs animals, despising their people, religion, heavy name calling, calling people filthy. I don't do anything but respond. If you look at conversations with Lipush. They aren't hate filled off topic posts like your other buddy's here like post.

Other than that you and the Terror state of Israel can kiss my ass. Hypocrite.
Too bad I'm not allowed to do this, but by any luck if it shows up, MIK, tell me why you hate them so much
><http://www.youtube.com/embed/tLgdb6r0MQ4?rel=0"
Here we go, buddy:

Israel ¡Seeing is Believing! - YouTube

from "because'

Israel is out plotting against my people all the time. It's funny that you see hate only from one side.

who are you calling "my people" 'because'? The very first muslims I knew well----were from south east asia------they
also claimed that Israel was PLOTTING against muslims in pakistan and India I found their statements so idiotic and funny that I assumed----the first time I heard it-----that I would never hear it again------I was wrong
Because: "my people, sniff sniff, Allahuakbar! Jihad!" and then he turns around and calls himself an "American". Hilarious. He thinks everybody is a stupid donkey like himself.

a275578db6.jpg

Forum List

Back