Should US tax payers go to MB Egypt and Palestinians?

Same logic as supporting the TALIBAN------I recall VIVIDLY ---way back in the 1980s----reading published little stories about the NOBLE AND SWEET taliban boys (in USA magazines-----I think I read one in the "reader's digest"----and in "TIME MAGAZINE")

no one asked me, I consider supporting any "islamist" groups something on the level of insanity

What is the logic behind supporting Morsi and radical Palestinians?

What is the logic in sending ANY taxpayer money to other countries...money we're borrowing from future generations? It always ends up in the hands of despots, but oh how they love us??? :eusa_whistle:

The difference is clear, between supporting those that share our values and those radical Islamic fascists who do not.

It's called interests. And influence and power. You're too full of hate to understand that.

Because the (anti Christian) Muslim Brotherhood (= Morsi regime in Egypt) and Hamas (Gaza regime) and "moderate" Fatah (of the PA in Ramallah, by Abu Mazen, who still as that terroristic jihadi Al Aksa Martyrs Brigade) are all about "love."

Because the (anti Christian) Muslim Brotherhood (= Morsi regime in Egypt) and Hamas (Gaza regime) and "moderate" Fatah (of the PA in Ramallah, by Abu Mazen, who still as that terroristic jihadi Al Aksa Martyrs Brigade) are all about "love."
Give'm a break. They're just poor, misunderstood, peaceful Muslims who wouldn't even hurt a fly.

Did I tell you I also have a bridge for sale?

It's called interests. And influence and power. You're too full of hate to understand that.
Yeah and it ain't in our interest to either financially support Islamic animals, or, try to appease them. That will make the animals hate us even more and make them wilder.

Give'm a break. They're just poor, misunderstood, peaceful Muslims who wouldn't even hurt a fly.

Palestinian Muslims never had normal healthy leaders...

What is the logic behind supporting Morsi and radical Palestinians?

What is the logic in sending ANY taxpayer money to other countries...money we're borrowing from future generations? It always ends up in the hands of despots, but oh how they love us??? :eusa_whistle:

Long time ago I was taught that money cannot buy friends.
This is something that is lost on the American Congress.
No American taxpayer money should never be given to any foreign countries.

Palestinian Muslims never had normal healthy leaders...
It's all that inbreeding going on.

Same logic as supporting the TALIBAN------I recall VIVIDLY ---way back in the 1980s----reading published little stories about the NOBLE AND SWEET taliban boys (in USA magazines-----I think I read one in the "reader's digest"----and in "TIME MAGAZINE")

no one asked me, I consider supporting any "islamist" groups something on the level of insanity
me too.

The USA was supportin Taliban Govt in afghanistan before bin laden etc

because bush's oli co had a plan to build a pipeline from the caspian to pak and india thro afghanistan and avoiding iran

its a well known fact

Forum List

Back