US neocons and liberals work with Ukraine, US conservatives shall start to work with Russia

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
There is only one kind of western politicians Russia still trusts: the true US conservatives ( not RINOs or NWO stooges like traitor and daddy of CONvid-1984 SCAMdemic 'jab' Trump)
When you go through Russian social networks many US conservatives ( PCR, Buchanan, Jones, both Pauls etc ) are very popular among ordinary Russians because share the same Traditional Values.

Putin and his flunkies aren't representatives of Russian people, they are the same NWO lackeys like Biden or Zelensky and together continue their idiotic war to murder as more Russian ( Ukrainians are Russians too ) as possible.

The US conservatives shall start to work with Russians ( almost anyone is highly conservative ) past Putin & Co who sooner cooperate with DNC or RINOs because they think about money only.
It's possible the relationship between USA and Russia can be improved sooner as between EU and Russia.

Russians can't find true conservatives in Europa, most of Europeans are weaklings, henpecked or LGBTQ
Christianity is dead in Europa, but almost all of Russians believe in God, so a cooperation between Russians and European conservatives is almost impossible

So, don't laugh too laud, despite the war it's still possible to start the relations between Russia and True America from Zero again

flag-russia-confederate-260nw-1274700565.jpg

Ukraine support is about Jews.

Ukraine vs Russia is a fight America has no stake in...

Both Putin and Zelensky are Jews and murder Russians to clean Ukraine and Russia up for the Project Greater Israel Khazaria 2.0
There is almost no one ethnically Russian around Putin and his pals

But Putin isn't the Russian People, he and his synagogue can get now a big kick in their assess from very angry Military and People
Thereafter Russians can start to establish a Russian Conservative state.

It's better if with Conservative USA and not with China

1666329710_-putin-1.jpg

How Ukraine's Jewish president Zelensky made peace with neo-Nazi paramilitaries on front lines of war with Russia - The Grayzone

"Raised in a non-religious Jewish family in the Soviet Union during the 1980’s, Zelensky has downplayed his heritage in the past. 'The fact that I am Jewish barely makes 20 in my long list of faults,' he joked during a 2019 interview in which he declined to go into further detail about his religious background.

"Today, as Russian troops bear down on cities like Mariupol, which is effectively under the control of the Azov Battalion, Zelensky is no longer ashamed to broadcast his Jewishness. 'How could I be a Nazi?' he wondered aloud during a public address.

"For a US media engaged in an all-out information war against Russia, the president’s Jewish background has become an essential public relations tool."

Not buying Putin being Jewish.

His mother was a Jewess.
By the way, do you really believe Yeltsin would establish a Russian patriot as successor in 1999?
Through 'democratic reforms' in 1990s Yeltsin and Oligarchas ( 95 % Jewish) murdered more as 10m Russians
The relatives of Yeltsin ( like Putin's ones ) live in the West now and are dollar billionaires

111111.jpg

yeltsin-putin-przublxdzs4hs1tfiit2hqa6930u6fcqkj5dqke2zc.jpg

How Ukraine's Jewish president Zelensky made peace with neo-Nazi paramilitaries on front lines of war with Russia - The Grayzone

"Raised in a non-religious Jewish family in the Soviet Union during the 1980’s, Zelensky has downplayed his heritage in the past. 'The fact that I am Jewish barely makes 20 in my long list of faults,' he joked during a 2019 interview in which he declined to go into further detail about his religious background.

"Today, as Russian troops bear down on cities like Mariupol, which is effectively under the control of the Azov Battalion, Zelensky is no longer ashamed to broadcast his Jewishness. 'How could I be a Nazi?' he wondered aloud during a public address.

"For a US media engaged in an all-out information war against Russia, the president’s Jewish background has become an essential public relations tool."

The point is Putin like Zelensky wants the war until the last Russian ( or Ukrainian )

Forum List

Back