US is worse off now than it was a year ago

LOLOL

ShortBus, that's not a Quinnipiac poll. That's a paragraph about a Quinnipiac poll on yahoo.com with links to nationalreview.com and fivethirtyeight.com.

Do you not know how to link a poll you cite??
I disagree. Pick a fight elsewhere

I quoted word for word. You just want to pick a fight. Go elsewhere.
No, I want you to prove what you claim. You obviously can't or you would. Instead, you cite a Quinnipiac poll but you post a yahoo article citing a nationalreview.com article and fivethirtyeight.com article, neither of which even discuss being worse off than a year ago.

No, I want you to prove what you claim. You obviously can't or you would. Instead, you cite a Quinnipiac poll but you post a yahoo article citing a nationalreview.com article and fivethirtyeight.com article, neither of which even discuss being worse off than a year ago.
I quoted it word for word. Pick a fight elsewhere. We are going in circles.

Everything is better than last year. Economy is up. Employment is up. GDP is up. Stock market is up. 72% of adults have been vaccinated including 90% of smart people and 58% of republicans. Movies are open. Gyms are open. Hurricane season was a breeze. Soybean yields up. Corn yields at record levels. Record poultry production. Record beef production. Record Republican bitching.

Shit you’d have to be one total moron to think last year was better. Heck all those numbers were better than 2019 and 2018 too.

Give me an example of someone who is Alt right please. I have Asked you this several times.
You tell me. I just said you talk down to “leftists” all the time but you don’t talk down to “rightists”.

Rightists, alt-right, whatever. Show me examples of you talking down to people over their right-wing conservative ideologies.

You can’t show it because you don’t do it. You’re not an independent.

56% of independents reporting that they believe the country is worse off today than it was a year ago, according to the most recent Quinnipiac poll.

View attachment 556603

I am not sure how much worse it can get then again winter is coming and who knows what rising oil/gas prices will do and supply chain is still broken and there is a nasty caravan headed our way. The Potted Plant in Chief has NO PLAN!
You don't care for Capitalism?

The United States has more international air traffic than any other country on Earth by a huge margin. We have most of the biggest airports on the planet as well, and many of those are right next to extremely dense populations of people. I don't think there was ever a chance that we weren't going to get slammed by Covid. How much of this do you think Trump could have prevented?
President Trump created all of it. He kept Fauccin in; He declared national emergency that unleashed health department Trotskyites that ran around shutting down everything; He is still bragging about the poisonous covid drugs. It was almost a one man show.

I quoted it word for word. Pick a fight elsewhere. We are going in circles.
You didn't quote the actual poll, ShortBus.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Can't you do better than failing?

You tell me. I just said you talk down to “leftists” all the time but you don’t talk down to “rightists”.

Rightists, alt-right, whatever. Show me examples of you talking down to people over their right-wing conservative ideologies.

You can’t show it because you don’t do it. You’re not an independent.
I showed You three. Jits was one and he has been banned. There aren’t any more on here. You’re a dick. Show me someone who is Alt right on this board. You cannot. There a shit ton of leftists however. And you’re case in point and yes you’re as bad as the Alt Right. Don’t care what you say I am. You’re opinion is irrelevant. Why? You’re a leftist coward.

icon_rolleyes.gif

I copied and pasted word for word the verbiage from the Yahoo! Article. What the fuck are you talking about you pussy mother fucker? Word for word. I did not ad lib. Fuck you and fuck off

icon_rolleyes.gif

Fat Fuck, this is a copy and paste from the actual article. What is your inbred mouth talking about? There is no ad lib or me giving my opinion when I copied and pasted it. If you have an issue with Yahoo! Tell them. Fat fucking ugly ass moron.

In the wake of the migrant fiasco in Del Rio, Texas, which saw over ten thousand Haitians flood the border, overwhelming agents and personnel, 66 percent of Americans are not happy with Biden’s conduct of immigration.

The data suggests that independents, and also Hispanics, are driving the autumn of discontent for Biden, with 56 percent of independents reporting that they believe the country is worse off today than it was a year ago, according to the most recent Quinnipiac poll.

I copied and pasted word for word the verbiage from the Yahoo! Article. What the fuck are you talking about you pussy mother fucker? Word for word. I did not ad lib. Fuck you and fuck off
LOL

You're unhinged, ShortBus. I didn't ask you for a yahoo article. You cited a Quinnipiac poll. I challenged you to post it and you can't. There's a reason you can't.

LOL

You're unhinged, ShortBus. I didn't ask you for a yahoo article. You cited a Quinnipiac poll. I challenged you to post it and you can't. There's a reason you can't.
No idiot. The article did. It is a direct copy and paste from that article. You fat fucking loser. Tell Yahoo! Not me. You’re wrong again as you were when you said my taxes paid for Trumps meals. Are you ever not a fucking moron?

Everything is better than last year. Economy is up. Employment is up. GDP is up. Stock market is up. 72% of adults have been vaccinated including 90% of smart people and 58% of republicans. Movies are open. Gyms are open. Hurricane season was a breeze. Soybean yields up. Corn yields at record levels. Record poultry production. Record beef production. Record Republican bitching.

Shit you’d have to be one total moron to think last year was better. Heck all those numbers were better than 2019 and 2018 too.
56% of Independents disagree with you. Tell them.

You do not have the right to put other people's lives in danger. All businesses should have mask mandates if it is feasible. This is to protect workers and other customers.
stay at home if you feel like your life is in danger. Don’t do business with the whatever business you fear

only a fascist would think they can force a business to do as they wish like that

Jits was one and he has been banned. There aren’t any more on here.
So you can’t find any examples of you talking down to someone over their conservative ideologies. Gotcha.

I can find plenty of examples of you talking down to people for their liberal ideologies in this thread alone. And yet you can’t find me a single example of you doing the same to the right.

Pretty much sums it up nicely right there. You’re no independent.

Forum List

Back