US is worse off now than it was a year ago

Ask Yahoo! They did not post the poll. Just quoted it. I literally copied and pasted the last paragraph from Yahoo!

Don’t kill the messenger
It's actually an article from the National Review and I'm not seeing that number from the poll they are linking to.

No idiot. The article did. It is a direct copy and paste from that article. You fat fucking loser. Tell Yahoo! Not me. You’re wrong again as you were when you said my taxes paid for Trumps meals. Are you ever not a fucking moron?
Poor, deranged ShortBus. Task, tsk.

You posted...

56% of independents reporting that they believe the country is worse off today than it was a year ago, according to the most recent Quinnipiac poll.​

... you cited a Quinnipiac poll but you refuse to link that Quinnipiac poll. There's a reason for that.

You posted...

56% of independents reporting that they believe the country is worse off today than it was a year ago, according to the most recent Quinnipiac poll.​

... you cited a Quinnipiac poll but you refuse to link that Quinnipiac poll. There's a reason for that.
No. I copied and pasted from the link. So blame the author of the link as they cited the poll, you flaming fool. When the mailman delivers mail you don’t like do you yell at him too? Moron.

You didn't quote the actual poll, ShortBus.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Can't you do better than failing?
Racium is a lie. People who are a different color are somthing other than human? China who made fun of the Bible messing it up with their own abominable version, will not be able to do anything right. Repentance is nessissary. The church, making people fear to show what they are, made people think that clothing can change what a person is. Self deception.
Basket ball, fixed? O - yea - sure. There is a string pulling the ball into the hoop, yea - sure.
Whoever is anti Jew, will be anti God, just like the child killing, child eating enemies of the Israelites.
Money is ant Christ.
Muslims tried to steal all that was around them 600 years after Christ. Reevaluate who you call crooks.
All that you have spoken are lies. The Capital riot thing is another lie.
People worthy of death complain about George Floyd thing. Jesus who is life, is not in it.
Whining? really? You are whining. I judge rightly.
Trump is justified in all that he says.

Last edited:
No. I copied and pasted from the link. So blame the author of the link as they cited the poll, you flaming fool. When the mailman delivers mail you don’t like do you yell at him too? Moron.
I think the question is the validity of right wing sources and probably why you shouldn't use them.

And I answered. Ask the author of the piece. I did Not ad lib. I literally Copied and Pasted the last paragraph.
Again, you are quoting that portion of the article and if we find the article can't back up it's own point then I guess ya' kind of have to concede that what you posted doesn't appear to be factual. That's all.

Again, you are quoting that portion of the article and if we find the article can't back up it's own point then I guess ya' kind of have to concede that what you posted doesn't appear to be factual. That's all.
so Yahoo is fake news?

So I have to play fact checker now too? Seriously?

Found it. Factual

You posted...

Found it you fat fuck.

slight majority of Americans, 52 - 41 percent, say the country is worse off today than it was a year ago. There are sharp partisan divides. Democrats say 76 - 14 percent that the country is better off, while Republicans say 94 - 5 percent and independents say 56 - 38 percent that the country is worse off today than it was a year ago.

Found it. Factual

Thank you!

So I have to play fact checker now too? Seriously?
Dems hide votes. Dems do any dirty tricks to get a dunderhead like Biden in. Dems have to admit that Biden is a dunderhead. Trump knows that Dems are sneaky liars. Dems think they will not get a bad reward? Dems need to be like Jesus to get a good reward. A baby knows that. Dems are proving to be dumber than a baby.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back