US is worse off now than it was a year ago

Possibly. But that proof has not come out yet to satisfy many.
And if people that proof has not come out to satisfy them that the world is round, then their opinions must be respected.

I mean, according to your idiotic worldview.

Yea bullshit.

Let’s see you back up that claim with some actual evidence. You talk down to leftists all the time but you hardly ever say a word about the alt-right.
Give me an example of someone who is Alt right please. I have Asked you this several times.

And if people that proof has not come out to satisfy them that the world is round, then their opinions must be respected.

I mean, according to your idiotic worldview.
Picture says a 1000 words. It has scientifically been proven the world is round. There are questions many have to the legitimacy of the election.

You're lying again, Shortbus.

That poll says nothing about people feeling we're better or worse off than a year ago.

Why do you insist on showing everyone how retarded you are, ShortBus?
You ugly fuck. This is from the article on Yahoo! Why are you blaming me?

The data suggests that independents, and also Hispanics, are driving the autumn of discontent for Biden, with 56 percent of independents reporting that they believe the country is worse off today than it was a year ago, according to the most recent Quinnipiac poll.

Picture says a 1000 words. It has scientifically been proven the world is round. There are questions many have to the legitimacy of the election.
And there’s questions many have to the legitimacy of the scientific proof of the spherical nature of the planet.

Who are you to judge?

What do you expect a year after the Trump economic disaster?

united-states-gdp.png
Why don't you know? Anything that Cheeto Jeezus, or the Shrub or Daddy Bush or Ronnie Raygun did magically disappeared the second a Democrat was sworn into office. :uhoh3:

And there’s questions many have to the legitimacy of the scientific proof of the spherical nature of the planet.

Who are you to judge?
There are flat Earthers. They are deemed to be crazy. Same as those who deny the Holocaust. A picture says a 1000 words. There are facts and there are opinions. Learn the difference, leftist.

There are flat Earthers. They are deemed to be crazy. Same as those who deny the Holocaust. A picture says a 1000 words. There are facts and there are opinions. Learn the difference, leftist.
Seems like a fact is whatever you say it is and that is influenced by your own bias.

A big lie supporter has valid questions and therefore a legitimate opinion about a factual assertion. A flat earther doesn’t. And the only difference is your beliefs.

You don’t have any underlying principle here. Just convenience.

Yes, there are facts and there are opinions. You want to avoid facts out of convenience so you relabel it an opinion and poof! It’s gone.

And there it is, the eternal excuse. "It was just so bad it would take more time than the universe has left to fix it". They used it for Obama for years, long after his policies and his alone were effecting the economy, and they're going to do it all over again for Quid Pro. Watch, this will be TRUMP!'s economy until Quid Pro's Republican successor is in office, then it will miraculously become hers. All of this, of course, unless good economic news comes out, at which point it will miraculously become Quid Pro's and will remain so until things cool off again, at which magic point, bippity boppity boo, it becomes the Republican's.
Nice revisionism...you left out the part where Obama inherited a country spiraling towards a second recession/near depression...the final actions of the Shrub's 8 year fuck up didn't end until 9 months into the Obama's first term...and a Republican congress lock step in making Obama "a one term President".

Yep, leave all that out and what you say is 100% on target.

Seems like a fact is whatever you say it is and that is influenced by your own bias.

A big lie supporter has valid questions and therefore a legitimate opinion about a factual assertion. A flat earther doesn’t. And the only difference is your beliefs.

You don’t have any underlying principle here. Just convenience.

Yes, there are facts and there are opinions. You want to avoid facts out of convenience so you relabel it an opinion and poof! It’s gone.
My beliefs? No. The operational definitions between facts and opinions. You’re arguing just to argue. As Golfing Gator explained and he is a leftist like you.

My beliefs? No. The operational definitions between facts and opinions. You’re arguing just to argue. As Golfing Gator explained and he is a leftist like you.
Nah. I’m pointing out the glaring problem with your worldview.

But alas, you are incapable of understanding.

LOLOL

You don't understand, ShortBus?

Figures. That's why you're ShortBus.

Dumbfuck, in your OP, you cited a poll claiming 56% of Independents feel they were better off a year ago than now.

Because neither you nor your article linked said poll, I challenged you to link it.

But then you linked a poll which never even asked if people feel they were better off a year ago.

So I point out what an idiot you are for linking a poll which doesn't indicate what you claim it does.

That led to your mindless response of ... "huh?"

Savvy?

Are we worse off?

Covid is no better, people still dying. Of course, there are Trump's vaccines and the medicines/treatments that Trump advocated and that the Democrats legislate against.

Energy, Gasoline prices rising dramatically, 40% in a year.
No longer energy independent, Democrats are begging OPEC for oil
Electric prices, guaranteed to continue to rise, and at a faster rate, Green/Renewable energy
Oil Pipelines across the nation being halted or shutdown

Jobs, Businesses can not hire employees, to many are addicted to the new Democrat redistribution of wealth to those who do not work.
Companies going bankrupt at a record rate
Companies can not get supplies they need to run their business.

Food, prices of food at record high with many items not available or in low supply

Toilet paper rationing is beginning again

National Security, after the retreat in Afghanistan and our open borders, is there any security?

Education, Revisionism on steroids

Taxes are rising

Federal Spending out of control extremely excessive pork barrel must change the world bullshit

You ugly fuck. This is from the article on Yahoo! Why are you blaming me?

The data suggests that independents, and also Hispanics, are driving the autumn of discontent for Biden, with 56 percent of independents reporting that they believe the country is worse off today than it was a year ago, according to the most recent Quinnipiac poll.
LOLOL

ShortBus, that's not a Quinnipiac poll. That's a paragraph about a Quinnipiac poll on yahoo.com with links to nationalreview.com and fivethirtyeight.com.

Do you not know how to link a poll you cite??

LOLOL

ShortBus, that's not a Quinnipiac poll. That's a paragraph about a Quinnipiac poll on yahoo.com with links to nationalreview.com and fivethirtyeight.com.

Do you not know how to link a poll you cite??
I quoted word for word. You just want to pick a fight. Go elsewhere.

New Topics

Forum List

Back