US Government Stopped Tucker Carlson From Interviewing Putin.

Donald H

Platinum Member
Nov 26, 2020

This has to be breaking news and also extremely important news for the developing antiwar movement in America.
There can be no legitimate reason why Putin's side of the story should be censored.

Tucker:
He said: “I don’t think there was anybody who said ‘wait a second. I may not like this guy but he has a right to interview anyone he wants, and we have a right to hear what Putin says’.” The 54-year-old added: “You’re not allowed to hear Putin’s voice. Because why?

This has to be breaking news and also extremely important news for the developing antiwar movement in America.
There can be no legitimate reason why Putin's side of the story should be censored.

Tucker:
Screw Putin and Tucker. Putin has the bully pulpit of national leadership, with the ability to call a press conference and speak at any time, and it will be covered. Tucker is naval lint.

File a lawsuit.

Let’s see if he sticks to his story.
If true it is disturbing that an interview would be stopped.

The reason that Tucker isn’t going to be believed is because of all of the lies and half-truths he’s traded in the past. Let him file a lawsuit and lets see where it goes.

Tucker is naval lint.
In normal times he should be. He needed to claim that what he said on behalf of Fox News was not to be taken seriously.

But he's still for some reason commanding more attention than any other media talking head.

We'll have to put your 1st. amendment to the test, even though it's optional and comes with conditions.

The 1st. amendment has to come with conditions that make it optional.
The reason that Tucker isn’t going to be believed is because of all of the lies and half-truths he’s traded in the past.
So true! But why do Americans still afford him more attention than any other talking head?
Let him file a lawsuit and lets see where it goes.
The rule of law doesn't carry any weight in these sort of matters. The government does!

Tucker:
he never would have invaded without watching one of the worst military pull outs in history......end of that

In normal times he should be. He needed to claim that what he said on behalf of Fox News was not to be taken seriously.

But he's still for some reason commanding more attention than any other media talking head.

We'll have to put your 1st. amendment to the test, even though it's optional and comes with conditions.
The 1st amendment doesn't cover foreign dignitaries.

Pretty sure this is based on things that happened while he was at Fox News....in 2021.

Tucker Carlson was talking to U.S.-based Kremlin intermediaries about setting up an interview with Vladimir Putin shortly before the Fox News host accused the National Security Agency of spying on him, sources familiar with the conversations tell Axios.

Why it matters: Those sources said U.S. government officials learned about Carlson's efforts to secure the Putin interview. Carlson learned that the government was aware of his outreach — and that's the basis of his extraordinary accusation, followed by a rare public denial by the NSA that he had been targeted.

The backstory: Carlson told his roughly 3 million viewers on June 28 that the day before, he had heard "from a whistleblower within the U.S. government who reached out to warn us that the NSA … is monitoring our electronic communications and is planning to leak them in an attempt to take this show off the air."
  • Carlson said his source, "who is in a position to know, repeated back to us information about a story that we are working on that could have only come directly from my texts and emails."
  • "It's illegal for the NSA to spy on American citizens," Carlson added. "Things like that should not happen in America. But unfortunately, they do happen. And in this case, they did happen."
  • The NSA said in a tweet the next night, as Carlson's show went on the air, that his "allegation is untrue."
  • "Tucker Carlson has never been an intelligence target of the Agency and the NSA has never had any plans to try to take his program off the air," the statement said.
Between the lines: The NSA's public statement didn't directly deny that any Carlson communications had been swept up by the agency.

https://www.axios.com/2021/07/07/tucker-carlson-putin-interview-surveillance

Tucker:
Democrats cannot have the opinion of others. It exposes their lies. Kinda like the Jan 6th hearings.

Pretty sure this is based on things that happened while he was at Fox News....in 2021.

Tucker Carlson was talking to U.S.-based Kremlin intermediaries about setting up an interview with Vladimir Putin shortly before the Fox News host accused the National Security Agency of spying on him, sources familiar with the conversations tell Axios.

Why it matters: Those sources said U.S. government officials learned about Carlson's efforts to secure the Putin interview. Carlson learned that the government was aware of his outreach — and that's the basis of his extraordinary accusation, followed by a rare public denial by the NSA that he had been targeted.

The backstory: Carlson told his roughly 3 million viewers on June 28 that the day before, he had heard "from a whistleblower within the U.S. government who reached out to warn us that the NSA … is monitoring our electronic communications and is planning to leak them in an attempt to take this show off the air."
  • Carlson said his source, "who is in a position to know, repeated back to us information about a story that we are working on that could have only come directly from my texts and emails."
  • "It's illegal for the NSA to spy on American citizens," Carlson added. "Things like that should not happen in America. But unfortunately, they do happen. And in this case, they did happen."
  • The NSA said in a tweet the next night, as Carlson's show went on the air, that his "allegation is untrue."
  • "Tucker Carlson has never been an intelligence target of the Agency and the NSA has never had any plans to try to take his program off the air," the statement said.
Between the lines: The NSA's public statement didn't directly deny that any Carlson communications had been swept up by the agency.

https://www.axios.com/2021/07/07/tucker-carlson-putin-interview-surveillance
Fox News would have never allowed it. They are solid establishment.

Tucker is so dangerous now on the war effort because he doesn't have any establishment to obey.

I didn't read all that but I hope I've stuck to the point of it?

Gee. I haven't seen a single podcast or video and have had no desire to see any.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
Fox News would have never allowed it. They are solid establishment.
I think you're wrong. That would be a sure fire audience draw......Guaranteed.
Tucker is so dangerous now on the war effort because he doesn't have any establishment to obey.
Since when do journalists need to be restricted as to what they say?

Screw Putin and Tucker. Putin has the bully pulpit of national leadership, with the ability to call a press conference and speak at any time, and it will be covered. Tucker is naval lint.
So you fully support the US government preventing a journalist from interviewing someone. You must really hate the First Amendment.

The reason that Tucker isn’t going to be believed is because of all of the lies and half-truths he’s traded in the past. Let him file a lawsuit and lets see where it goes.
What “lies”? All he does is ask questions and let’s the person answer.

Amazing how you people are so afraid of people talking.

Two poor forms here.

Connecting lies and half truths.to cover your own pathetic ass when called out to give examples of lies.
Pretending either isn't just SJW-speak for "opinions I don't like"

Forum List

Back