US food and nutrition panelists tied to big food and pharmaceutical companies.

Resnic

Diamond Member
May 2, 2021

Can't say I am surprised that big manufacturered food and drug companies would pay off people who decide our diet suggestions.

Then you have places like New York City where they want to change food for the good of the climate by pushing plant based food.

But no one seems angry at all with processed food full of unnatural or overly processed foods. They just want to change things like meat and things actually good for us.

But then again, the world economic forum says meat will just become the occasional treat and not a staple of our diet

ShockedClaude.JPG

Can't say I am surprised that big manufacturered food and drug companies would pay off people who decide our diet suggestions.

Then you have places like New York City where they want to change food for the good of the climate by pushing plant based food.

But no one seems angry at all with processed food full of unnatural or overly processed foods. They just want to change things like meat and things actually good for us.

But then again, the world economic forum says meat will just become the occasional treat and not a staple of our diet

People here think erin brockovich was wrong. They're all for big industry.

People here think erin brockovich was wrong. They're all for big industry.
This is another result of lobbyist crazed Washington because of rules set by the GOP the last 40 years. I'd also like to point out that MSM like CBSNBCABC CNN and msnbc are really not democratic supporting, they're more like rhinos. We never hear about this kind of corruption or the ridiculous inequality poverty homelessness and crap upward mobility in the country. And they let the Republicans get away with absolute imaginary scandals like the vaccine election fraud Etcetera Etcetera. Getting out of hand..... CBS etc used to have documentaries on poverty and other important issues, now they're all about domestic murders ohh dear...

Forum List

Back