US considering sending extra weaponry to Ukraine as fears mount over potential Moscow invasion. Mi-17, Javelin anti-tank and anti-armor missiles, etc.

Dipshit, you have Russia on the brain.

The FACT is that NATO has been expanding closer and closer to Russian territory for the past 30 year.

Reverse this behavior and the US would be openly preparing for war.

Go shill someplace else.
Why should NATO reverse their behavior? When has any NATO country ever invaded its neighbor.

Why should NATO reverse their behavior?
Why was NATO formed?

When one side...the Soviet Union...dissolves...

Yet the other side NATO continues to increase in size...it's not a complicated conclusion to reach.

I think the word may be provocation?

If I poke your chest...throw my trash in your yard...and then use your anger as an excuse to increase my behavior...that's NATO

Big hint...we are the baddies here.

When has any NATO country ever invaded its neighbor.
You are asking a unilateral question about a multilateral organization...your point?

Why was NATO formed?

When one side...the Soviet Union...dissolves...

Yet the other side NATO continues to increase in size...it's not a complicated conclusion to reach.

I think the word may be provocation?

If I poke your chest...throw my trash in your yard...and then use your anger as an excuse to increase my behavior...that's NATO

Big hint...we are the baddies here.

You are asking a unilateral question about a multilateral organization...your point?
Sorry, moron, there may be reasons to dissolve NATO, but threats from Russia are not one of them.

Sorry, moron, there may be reasons to dissolve NATO, but threats from Russia are not one of them.
Why was NATO formed?

The Soviet Union has been dissolved since 1991.

Why is there still a NATO?

Why is NATO increasing in size?

A bit provocative considering Russia still have one of the largest nuclear arsenals in the world?

Why is that?

You keep watching your idiot box...they will tell you everything you need to think...moron.

Why was NATO formed?

The Soviet Union has been dissolved since 1991.

Why is there still a NATO?

Why is NATO increasing in size?

A bit provocative considering Russia still have one of the largest nuclear arsenals in the world?

Why is that?

You keep watching your idiot box...they will tell you everything you need to think...moron.
How does any of that give Russia the right to invade Ukraine? Ukraine is no threat to Russia, period. Ukraine has never invaded its neighbors. Russia has.

You're a fucking idiot.

How does any of that give Russia the right to invade Ukraine? Ukraine is no threat to Russia, period. Ukraine has never invaded its neighbors. Russia has.

You're a fucking idiot.
Russia did not invade Ukraine...Ukrainians in Crimea VOTED (96%) to secede from Ukraine and rejoin Russia.

The PEOPLE voted.

WHY THE FUCK do you care?

It's Russian and Ukrainian business

Do you know WHY you care?

Because you were fucking told to care....by your idiot box.

Why has NATO doubled in size since the end of the Cold War?

For the EXACT same reason you have been instructed to care about what Russia does...they want WAR...and they partially need drones like you to support it.

Russia did not invade Ukraine...Ukrainians in Crimea VOTED (96%) to secede from Ukraine and rejoin Russia.

The PEOPLE voted.

WHY THE FUCK do you care?

It's Russian and Ukrainian business

Do you know WHY you care?

Because you were fucking told to care....by your idiot box.

Why has NATO doubled in size since the end of the Cold War?

For the EXACT same reason you have been instructed to care about what Russia does...they want WAR...and they partially need drones like you to support it.
Sure they did. What if the citizens of California voted to secede and join Mexico.

Would you be OK with that?

There can't be a war unless Russia invades, so you're obviously full of shit.

Sure they did. What if the citizens of California voted to secede and join Mexico.

Would you be OK with that?

There can't be a war unless Russia invades, so you're obviously full of shit.

California and the rest of the U.S. has already seceded our So. Border.
Stop making a royal ass out of yourself!

If Russia gives Hunter Biden a $10 million contract to advise Putin on hydrocarbon fuel sources, would Joe pull our troops....????

Nope. U.S. citizens never voted to become a satellite of Mexico, Central America, South America, Haiti, and the other 130+ countries where illegals come from that assault our border.
Bigly difference, know not!
No such vote in Crimea would have been legal. So they didn't either. It was a fake election. There's no difference. That people who voted for joining Russia were all invaders from Russia.

No such vote in Crimea would have been legal. So they didn't either. It was a fake election. There's no difference. That people who voted for joining Russia were all invaders from Russia.

Based on your opinion, you have no other choice but to believe this.

US considering sending extra weaponry to Ukraine as fears mount over potential Moscow invasion.​

The package could include new Javelin anti-tank and anti-armor missiles as well as mortars, the sources said.
Air defense systems, such as stinger missiles, are also under consideration, and the Defense Department has been pressing for some equipment that would have gone to Afghanistan -- like Mi-17 helicopters -- to instead be sent to Ukraine. The Mi-17 is a Russian helicopter that the US originally purchased to give to the Afghans.

great News ! the next step NATO membership for Georgia, Ukraine ! Democrats and Republicans fight together Moscow Despotia !

52ab6460ecad04be493a73c5
Biden must have stock in raytheon

Forum List

Back