Ukraine Needs Armor - Will Europe Respond?

banana 777

Whatelse could a slave of Putin say? But think about what you can do to end this war without to win. This war has to end yesterday. Otherwise you will get a problem with us.

Last edited:
By the way "Bakhmut" -
You truly have no clue what is happening in Khazaria.
The US -Ukey Nazis lost at least 50 000 in the Bakhmut Meat Grinder and they are desperately trying to put on some sort of show to placate insane Kyiv orders.
Russia just dropped their defence lines a few hundred metres and then obliterated the advancing force with drone-guided artillery strength.
Unfortunately, NATO and the US have run out of funds to keep even this bunch of raggle-taggles going for more than a few days , so the outcome is assured .
A few short weeks and the proxy force will be so weak that Russia will begin its own advance and walk over them to capture Kharkov , Kherson and hopefully Odessa .

banana 777

Peope like you have not any chance to win -but I don't tell you now why I know this. So try to save the life of your people, Russian. For your titanic country you are damned less people.

You truly have no clue what is happening in Khazaria.

I do not know what you call Khazaria - but whatever happens or not happens in the Ukraine is not my problem. Russia attacks Europe - that's absolutelly not tolerable.

The US -Ukey Nazis lost at least 50 000 in the Bakhmut Meat Grinder and they are desperately trying to put on some sort of show to placate insane Kyiv orders.

Aha. Why do you think I take serios what you say, Russian propagator of hate?

Russia just dropped their defence lines a few hundred metres and then obliterated the advancing force with drone-guided artillery strength.

Aha. And this means what?

Unfortunately, NATO and the US have run out of funds to keep even this bunch of raggle-taggles going for more than a few days , so the outcome is assured .

I do not waste my time to translate this sentence now. Sounds someheow stupid what you say here.

A few short weeks and the proxy force will be so weak that Russia will begin its own advance and walk over them to capture Kharkov , Kherson and hopefully Odessa .

There is no proxy war. Russia is in a real war. You have a totally other problem, Russian, which you are not able to solve. When Putin will lose in the Ukraine then Russia will lose. Okay - why not? But when Putin will win in the Ukraine then Russia will lose. I think this second scenario is for your nation a really real disaster, Russian.

Last edited:
Maybe you Romanians ought to get off your cheap, lazy, punk-asses, jump on your bicycles and pedal the 500 odd miles over Moldova to Ukraine and get in there and help out before the evil russian hoards overtake your country too!

By car you can be there in 8-10 hours!!!
There is a little problem with the Romanians. To many of them believe that it is not the Russians who are responsible for the start of this conflict.
IMG_20230607_074311_830.jpg

"The BRICS bloc's drive to create a new trade and reserve currency alternative to the dollar could begin to undermine the dollar's hegemony less than three months after its introduction, said former CIA and Pentagon adviser and investment banker James Rickards."
Do you get it? We need to send more weapons to the Ukrainian Nazis immediately!
Glory to Ukraine! Sieg heil!

Forum List

Back