US considering sending extra weaponry to Ukraine as fears mount over potential Moscow invasion. Mi-17, Javelin anti-tank and anti-armor missiles, etc.

Only in my brain, I've posted it on here in the past. Try google or the like, I'm sure it can be found. She wrote a big article expressing this opinion in a major publication BEFORE Putin went into Crimea.
do you agree that UK is N1 foe of Moscow horde ?

Dipshit, you have Russia on the brain.

The FACT is that NATO has been expanding closer and closer to Russian territory for the past 30 year.

Reverse this behavior and the US would be openly preparing for war.

Go shill someplace else.
move to Omsk you Ivan lover with your boyfriend , I hope CIA got your IP traitor

1637770403076.png

Prolly just Biden direly needing to distract us from all the domestic problems by threatening us with a big war.
Finally : "UK must be ready for war with Muscovite empire , says armed forces chief" God save the Queen !

"The outgoing head of the UK’s armed forces has said the military will have to be ready for war with Moscow after recent tensions in eastern Europe, but he does not believe Vladimir Putin really wants “hot war” with the west. Nick Carter says Moscow has become bigger threat in eastern Europe, but he doesn’t think it wants ‘hot war’."

Only in my brain, I've posted it on here in the past. Try google or the like, I'm sure it can be found. She wrote a big article expressing this opinion in a major publication BEFORE Putin went into Crimea.
"The outgoing head of the UK’s armed forces has said the military will have to be ready for war with Moscow after recent tensions in eastern Europe, but he does not believe Vladimir Putin really wants “hot war” with the west. Nick Carter says Moscow has become bigger threat in eastern Europe, but he doesn’t think it wants ‘hot war’."

If only Obama hadn't listened to the weak British "analyst" and deny Ukraine the same.

Proxy wars prevent, major broader wars. Keep your allies well equipped and demand they spend the resources.

CIA Director William J. Burns delivered a confidential warning to Russia’s top intelligence services that they will face “consequences” if they are behind the string of mysterious health incidents known as “Havana Syndrome” afflicting U.S. diplomats and spies around the world, according to U.S. officials familiar with the exchange.

Hitler was a great leader, one of the best in history. And yes there were no magic ovens. :heehee: Some say he was a jewish puppet. :dunno: Putin is questionable since he seems to be a puppet of the very same clan! Very interesting!

CIA Director William J. Burns delivered a confidential warning to Russia’s top intelligence services that they will face “consequences” if they are behind the string of mysterious health incidents known as “Havana Syndrome” afflicting U.S. diplomats and spies around the world, according to U.S. officials familiar with the exchange.
Yeah, yeah, we'll tell on them and express outrage.

Yeah, yeah, we'll tell on them and express outrage.
Hanstan and Muscovy are 2 paper - tigers , "With cost of “black gold” at 15-23 dollars per barrel, the USSR economy collapsed, and the sovok itself collapsed, and the "golden" horde ("russia") budget can only be fulfilled only with oil price at $ 42.4 and higher"
the leading Geo- Strategist R Koplan:

No one except Russia is pushing former Warsaw Pact countries into NATO. They’ve been under Russian domination before and don’t want to repeat the experience.

Ukraine ain't part of NATO yet, you Neo-Nazi!!

I totally agree,

NATO countries have no reason to go into Ukraine and to be involved in this. Ukraine is not a member or NATO and NATO has no obligation to defend it.

NATO is being a provocateur....They should not get involved in this.

Forum List

Back