Ukraine Needs Armor - Will Europe Respond?

?

I do not use platforms like Twitter. What do you like to say?
Russia failed to reach any goals set by Putin during the invasion into Ukraine, - follows from the speech of the first deputy representative of Russian Duma on CIS affairs, Eurasian integration and relations with compatriots, member of United Russia Konstantin Zatulin. Officially it was declared that Russia was going to reach "denazification, demilitarization and neutrality of Ukraine", as well as "protect" residents of self-proclaimed "Donetsk" and "Luhansk" "republics - the MP reminded. On which of these points did we achieve results? Not one. Moreover, some of them have ceased to make any sense. For example, the neutrality of Ukraine. What is the meaning of this requirement? None at the moment. It will not be neutral if it continues to exist," - Zatulin. https://zatulin.ru/vystuplenie-ko

Russia failed to reach any goals set by Putin during the invasion into Ukraine, ...

Maybe - maybe not. But I will not tell you why I am also able to think "maybe not". Putin - whoever this Borg Queen is - could use this as an argument. And I fear you could underestimate the war on Russia which Putin is perhaps also doing.

... For example, the neutrality of Ukraine. What is the meaning of this requirement? None at the moment. ...

None at all because this is not a decision of Russia but a decision of the Ukraine - and only and exclusivelly only a decision of the Ukraine. The Ukraine likes to be a member of the EU and a member of the NATO. This are questions which have to discuss the EU and the Ukraine or the NATO and the Ukraine. With Russia have this decisions nothing to do.

None at all because this is not a decision of Russia but a decision of the Ukraine - and only and exclusivelly only a decision of the Ukraine. The Ukraine likes to be a member of the EU and a member of the NATO. This are questions which have to discuss the EU and the Ukraine or the NATO and the Ukraine. With Russia have this decisions nothing to do.
"NATO is a threat to Russian colonialism, not to Russian security." "If I install a security alarm in my house, it doesn't harm my neighbour unless he plans a burglary.”
~ Prime Minister Kaja Kallas

Aha. Again someone from the Anglo-American world who has not any light idea what he tries to speak about. Do you know what's the name of Prussia today? It's "Oblast Kaliningrad". And do you know who is responsible for this genocide - and many other genocides on German nations? You and your allies of world war 1+2. So be happy that we do not kill you and let speak you out every bullshit and nonsense which you like to speak out, war hungry full-time superidiot.

Wow. Do you know what's the name of Arthania today? It's Vorpommern-Rügen.
And do you know who is responsible for this genocide (as well as for many other genocides)? You live in a pretty fragile glass house and you are playing with too powerful forces and nobody can guarantee the survival of German nation in say, twenty years.

It's not only decision of Ukraine. It's also decision of the other NATO states. And too many sober politicians clearly understand now, that Ukraine, joining NATO will significantly decrease safety of the alliance, not increase it. And when I say "significantly", I mean "up to the all-out nuclear war".

"NATO is a threat to Russian colonialism, not to Russian security." "If I install a security alarm in my house, it doesn't harm my neighbour unless he plans a burglary.”
~ Prime Minister Kaja Kallas
Yes. As well as Soviet missiles on Cuba were only the matter of Soviet-Cuba relationships and did nothing about the US safety.
And who said, that it is _your_ house? The Russians believe that Crimea and Novorussia are a part of their house, and if you want to install your security alarm in the buildings controlled by your neighbor - ok, you are asking for the problems.

Wow. Do you know what's the name of Arthania today? It's Vorpommern-Rügen.

Never heard "Arthania". Was is this? A cake? ... Hmm ... "Artania" is a cruise liner.

And do you know who is responsible for this genocide

Which genocide? What for heavens sake do you try to speak about?

(as well as for many other genocides)? You live in a pretty fragile glass house

What a nonsense. Example: When German knights in the middle ages attacked pagan villages then every Christian knight had the duty to adopt one or more children from the enemies. Other example: You often heard the name "Wallenstein" in your life. A very famous man. His real name was "Waldstein", duke Waldstein (Wald=wood, Stein=stone). Because of this name everyone thinks he was a German - and this is true: He was a German! But he was also a Czech - "biologically". The very modern idea "nation" helps nothing if someone likes to understand the German history.

and you are playing with too powerful forces and nobody can guarantee the survival of German nation in say, twenty years.

What you call "German nation" is a construct which enemies of Germany made out of Germany. For example the Brits, the French, the USA and the Prussians.

Last edited:
It's not only decision of Ukraine.

A sovereign nation makes sovereign decisions.

It's also decision of the other NATO states.

Sure.

And too many sober politicians clearly understand now, that Ukraine, joining NATO will significantly decrease safety of the alliance, not increase it.

This decision of the NATO depends also on the behavior of Russia - because in the current situation of world politics this would be adequate to a passive declaration of war. Russia should not be so damned stupid to force the NATO to have to do so.

And when I say "significantly", I mean "up to the all-out nuclear war".

Russia disqualified herselve when she threatened to use nukes against hundreds of main cities of the western world. The future of Russia will be for a very long time now a very lonely way.

Russia disqualified herselve when she threatened to use nukes against hundreds of main cities of the western world. The future of Russia will be for a very long time now a very lonely way.
In that case, the U.S., for example, disqualified itself more than 70 years ago when it had military plans to bomb USSR cities with nuclear bombs, at a time when the USSR had no such capability.

that case, the U.S., for example, disqualified itself more than 70 years ago when it had military plans to bomb USSR cities with nuclear bombs, at a time when the USSR had no such capability.

I know nothing about such plans. Russia is a nuclear power since Aufgust 1949. The war in Korea started in 1950. So I doubt the USA made plans how to attack Russia before the Russians had nukes on their own.

I know nothing about such plans. Russia is a nuclear power since Aufgust 1949. The war in Korea started in 1950. So I doubt the USA made plans how to attack Russia before the Russians had nukes on their own.
It's no wonder you don't know. The capitalist press has much more important and interesting topics for you, like transgender people and other perverts.

It's no wonder you don't know. The capitalist press has much more important and interesting topics for you, like transgender people and other perverts.

I know that you always say a lot of nonsense and bullshit because you make political propaganda for Putins war machine. Exclusivelly only Putin and his criminal gang are the cause for this damned stupid, senseless and criminal war of Russia on Europe in the Ukraine. I guess someone was missed in history who told Putin: Respice post te, hominem te esse memento. The KGB patriarch from Moscow surely did not do so. Russia - and you too - play with the survival of all mankind by increasing continously the risk of a third world war: So take your soldiers - leave the Ukraine - yesterday. That's the very best what you are able to do now.

Last edited:

Interesting. On the other side the USA also planed to wipe out all Germans around this time of history. So who cares?

Ukraine Needs Armor - Will Europe Respond?​

It's time to get them whatever equipment they need. This is a clear battle of good versus evil, aggressor versus victim

I thought Europe cared about Ukraine? When are those Europeans going to get off their lazy assess and start sending their kids there to fight the evil Russian hoards???

Early signs show that the much vaunted counter-offensive is the squib that all experts predicted .
Four of the five thrusts were dispelled in hours and the fifth looks like a Bakhmut Meat Grinder repeat with the US Ukey Nazi force taking huge losses.
There is nothing on the horizon to suggest other than an overwhelming Russian victory with them achieving their pre SMO objectives very easily . The Nazi proxy forces have desperately few reserves and back -up .

Early signs show that the much vaunted counter-offensive is the squib that all experts predicted .
Four of the five thrusts were dispelled in hours and the fifth looks like a Bakhmut Meat Grinder repeat with the US Ukey Nazi force taking huge losses.
There is nothing on the horizon to suggest other than an overwhelming Russian victory

Maybe you Romanians ought to get off your cheap, lazy, punk-asses, jump on your bicycles and pedal the 500 odd miles over Moldova to Ukraine and get in there and help out before the evil russian hoards overtake your country too!

By car you can be there in 8-10 hours!!!

... Bakhmut ...

By the way "Bakhmut" - do you remember the dessert of house dust which you produced there? I heard it is under fire of the Ukrainian army now in the moment. But the only thing which is burning there good any longer are the minds and the bodies of the little sons of Russian mothers, who will lose their children or will - in a still unwritten more lucky future - get back strangers who once had been their children.

Is this senile politics from the Russian Vodka born leaders really worth such a price? Be wise: Go home! Let your own people not die in a virtual 18th or 19th century war - let them live in the real 21st century. No one attacked Russia - no one has the will to attack Russia - but you attack others. So no one has any other chance than to kill the sons of Russia in this totally wrong surreal way of "politics". Why are you not just simple able to say: "What we did do when we attacked the Ukraine was totally stupid. So we let it be now."

Last edited:

Forum List

Back