US Christians Grappling with America's Original Sin

We grew up in the 80s. All white school. I personally witnessed him seeing racism.
Sealy is still living in the 80’s

modern black people are so protected, if they experienced real racism they would have a nervous breakdown that all the safe rooms and petting ponys in lib la la land couldnt fix

Last edited:
We grew up in the 80s. All white school. I personally witnessed him seeing racism.
Sealy is still living in the 80’s

modern black people are so protected, if they experienced real racism they would have a nervous breakdown that all the safe rooms and petty ponys in lib la la land couldnt fix
Think of black people like unions. I don’t want to do away with them but they aren’t perfect either.

And I’m a brunette. I don’t like blondes picking on black people. Once they’ve done away with black people they may come for me next. If that happens who will I complain to?

We're finally in a time and space where this country is seriously taking a look at itself and it's history, particularly the Christian aspect, which is perhaps the most important aspect of it. It's a spiritual problem.

This thread is to feature discussions concerning the above and I'd like USMB Christians to chime in, after watching the videos of course. So, here we go...

OK

Abraham's original sin was slavery, you can ask Agar, his female slave about it.

We're finally in a time and space where this country is seriously taking a look at itself and it's history, particularly the Christian aspect, which is perhaps the most important aspect of it. It's a spiritual problem.

This thread is to feature discussions concerning the above and I'd like USMB Christians to chime in, after watching the videos of course. So, here we go...

There has RARELY BEEN a successful civil rights movement ANYWHERE in the world without "religious leadership"... That's a FACT... And something BURIED by this schill of preacher talking about examples of religious leaders ENDORSING slavery (but only "evangelicals") ENDORSING segregation, ENDORSING Jim Crow....

Funny because WITHOUT organizing around religious affiliations, Baptist, Jewish, Protestant, etc -- ALL those things would have more SLOWER if those orgs were IN THE WAY -- rather than LEADING THE WAY...

And even if Tony Evans has "examples" of church leadership GETTING IN THE WAY -- he did not PRODUCE THEM in that interview to any convincing extent..

Funny also because the longest lasting, most POWERFUL "vestige of slavery, segregation, and Jim Crow AINT the churches... It's that organization that refuses to PURGE its name -- the Democrat party.. I'd be listening LESS for botched analysis like this from Evans and listening more to the Dixie Chicks who are now just "the Chicks"... And CUTTING ties with that organization that STOOD SQUARELY in the way of just civil rights for several HUNDRED years.... Or at LEAST purging the name and a lot of the "Past their Expiration date" leadership THERE instead of the churches...

I was just responding to a poster that I posted information on this issue. Found it again...

You might prefer the message t come from someone else a bit closer to you, if you get my meaning...

If the video is too long, then try this sample...

Looking forward to your response.
There has RARELY BEEN a successful civil rights movement ANYWHERE in the world without "religious leadership"... That's a FACT... And something BURIED by this schill of preacher talking about examples of religious leaders ENDORSING slavery (but only "evangelicals") ENDORSING segregation, ENDORSING Jim Crow....

Funny because WITHOUT organizing around religious affiliations, Baptist, Jewish, Protestant, etc -- ALL those things would have more SLOWER if those orgs were IN THE WAY -- rather than LEADING THE WAY...

And even if Tony Evans has "examples" of church leadership GETTING IN THE WAY -- he did not PRODUCE THEM in that interview to any convincing extent..

Funny also because the longest lasting, most POWERFUL "vestige of slavery, segregation, and Jim Crow AINT the churches... It's that organization that refuses to PURGE its name -- the Democrat party.. I'd be listening LESS for botched analysis like this from Evans and listening more to the Dixie Chicks who are now just "the Chicks"... And CUTTING ties with that organization that STOOD SQUARELY in the way of just civil rights for several HUNDRED years.... Or at LEAST purging the name and a lot of the "Past their Expiration date" leadership THERE instead of the churches...

It's always strange when non-christians talk about how Christians are 'grappling with' (insert whatever claim). You are not a Christian. I wager you don't go to a Christian church, or listen to Christian teaching, or listen to Christian pastors, or are part of a Christian community.

How would you know anything at all about what Christians are, or are not, 'grappling with', when you have nothing to do with Christianity?

I was just responding to a poster that I posted information on this issue. Found it again...

You might prefer the message t come from someone else a bit closer to you, if you get my meaning...

I came of age in the 1960s----this crap was not BORN in the 60s but the idiot
MOBS represented by the SDS and the BLACK PANTHERS thought they
INVENTED IT ---------I did "sociology" courses to fill up my "LIBERAL ARTS"
requirement-----that's when the "sociology of black"----became a POPULIST
CAUSE-----Today we are seeing a "DEPRAVE DOWN" of that populist cause.
This idiot imagines himself a smarty-pants "progressive" The use of the term
"progressive" is brilliant------how many people would be willing to say
"I am not progressive" ?

It's always strange when non-christians talk about how Christians are 'grappling with' (insert whatever claim). You are not a Christian. I wager you don't go to a Christian church, or listen to Christian teaching, or listen to Christian pastors, or are part of a Christian community.

How would you know anything at all about what Christians are, or are not, 'grappling with', when you have nothing to do with Christianity?

nothing new, andy---- "black" sociologists were telling us what WE think----
since at least the 1960s

nothing new, andy---- "black" sociologists were telling us what WE think----
since at least the 1960s

Yeah exactly! I'm always baffled by that. People who have no idea what I think, no idea about my life, or what I've been through, telling me they know everything about me. Such silly people.

"I am not progressive" ?

I am definately not progressive....As i have seen what Evils are done in the name of Progressivism...

"I am not progressive" ?

I am definately not progressive....As i have seen what Evils are done in the name of Progressivism...

you made my point -----sorta. I am a registered democrat ---GENETIC DEMOCRAT--
I voted for Trump-----the democrats are TEMPORARILY (i hope) PIXILATED

"I am not progressive" ?

would that be the - affordable care act - as your example ...

religion-politics.jpg

Usually, religion is religion and politics is politics. It's prolly economics more than skin color, but I dunno for sure.

This past election, it was more about whether President Trump got cheated or not.

Now it isn't just you white people's fault that violent criminal George floyd (died of drug overdose) with a cop around but you White Christians fault--you thought bad thoughts and then Floyd died.

As an atheist--I can tell you that marc here has an agenda and it involves psychological manipulation and pushing trying quilt over a non existent crime to attain control. Marc tell your puppet masters to f themselves.

/——/ The same way they know all about Rush Limbaugh without ever listening to his program. It’s whatever they make up.

I can help you out. The reason white Christians vote Republican, is the same reason all Christians that vote Republican, and why non-christians whether they claim to be Christian or not, vote Democrat.

The right-wing ideology, is good and moral. The left-wing ideology is evil.

It's that simple. To be more blunt.... you really can't be a Christian, and vote Democrat, unless you don't know what they stand for.

If you know what Democrats stand for... and you for them... then you are simply not a Christian.

There is not one single aspect of the Democrat left-wing platform that is compatible with Christian beliefs.

Give it to me in bullet points. If, and this is a huge IF, if it is not just the same old shit repackaged, I will give it a listen.

I promise.

I can help you out. The reason white Christians vote Republican, is the same reason all Christians that vote Republican, and why non-christians whether they claim to be Christian or not, vote Democrat.

It's that simple. To be more blunt.... you really can't be a Christian, and vote Democrat, unless you don't know what they stand for.

If you know what Democrats stand for... and you for them... then you are simply not a Christian.

There is not one single aspect of the Democrat left-wing platform that is compatible with Christian beliefs.

what you really mean is ...
1610297487717.png

christians have always been - cowards. and stupid.

Forum List

Back