US Christians Grappling with America's Original Sin

You’re making all the same arguments that you made before AA and you turned out to be wrong about men and women, yet you continue to make these same ignorant racist arguments
You cant refute anything I said so you revert to usual lib accusation of racism

Does anyone want illiterate people working around dangerous machinery?

and wouldnt you surly accuse Georgia Pacific of institutional racism and discrimination if they had many illiterate black workers but no black supervisors?

of course you would

I bet literacy had nothing to do with the jobs those people were applying for.
Thats what the government civil rights lawyers argued

but there are two problems with that

1. workplace safety. The same federal government DEMANDS that the workplace be plastered with warning signs - that illiterate black workers cant read

2. Worker advancement

who should get promoted to a supervisor position?

the illiterate black guy or a white worker that can read?

and down the road, when there are no black supervisors, libs will scream RACISM!
You’re making all the same arguments that you made before AA and you turned out to be wrong about men and women, yet you continue to make these same ignorant racist arguments

Did the left really claim a literacy test was racist? IF so, that is pretty weak.

I've never had a job that the company did not communicate to my in writing. Safety signs are everywhere. Safe lifting if nothing else. Wet floor signs.
Those companies only started giving literacy tests when blacks started coming for those jobs.

Dont pretend to be stupid.

My father was a very intelligent man who worked with uneducated blacks at Ford. They worked in the kitchen. Get the fuck out of here with this bullshit about being able to read safety signs. Not buying it.

Anyways, when they closed the cafeteria at Ford they gave all the people a literacy test to see who could go work out in the factory and be a full fledged uaw worker. All those younger uneducated blacks supposedly did better on the test than my father? Bullshit. They didn’t want his old ass on the line. So this test was bullshit and I’m sure it was rigged against blacks back then.

Your literac test was a way for them to discriminate

1 So, did the problem become a bigger problem with more illiterate workers applying? You sure that they just were not responding to an increase in that problem?

2. Sorry about your father being fucked. I've been fucked over by employers too. FOr some reason, you don't care when it happens to people like me.

3. This isn't 1963 anymore sealy. YOu don't get to assume discrimination. Especially after the behavior of you libs over the last 50 years.

Nothing like lowering the bar for black participation
Seallybobo didnt even deny that black people are illiterate

or at least the ones at Ford and Georgia Pacific

and neither did the bush civil rights lawyers

Instead they are saying “So what!” which is shocking

Thats the dumbing down of America writ large

You wouldn’t say that if you saw the job they were asked to perform..

Ive never once read the safety signs posted at my job. Someone told me wear goggles or a hard hat.

Manual blue collar jobs don’t require a literacy test.

Dont get me started on how those tests are bias too.

Truth is in the past it was a white good old boy hiring manager hiring a friend of a friend. Literacy wasn’t an issue. Now you guys want to give tests so you can continue to discriminate.

so obvious

You wouldn’t say that if you saw the job they were asked to perform..

Ive never once read the safety signs posted at my job. Someone told me wear goggles or a hard hat.

Manual blue collar jobs don’t require a literacy test.

Dont get me started on how those tests are bias too.

Truth is in the past it was a white good old boy hiring manager hiring a friend of a friend. Literacy wasn’t an issue. Now you guys want to give tests so you can continue to discriminate.

so obvious

Sounds like bullshit to me. I've worked as a dishwasher and there were safety signs everyone. What to do if you got detergent in your eyes. What temperature to have the water at. Shit like that.

I've never seen a "white good old boy" hiring like you claim they hire.

I've seen Indians play that game. And Gays. BUt, white guys? Even if they wanted to, which most don't, they know if they try, someone would rat them out and upper management would throw them to the wolves in a heart beat.

Hell, even if they don't do that, they are in danger of being thrown to the wolves if there is a false accusation.

And you know it. That is why I did EVERYTHING by e-mail. Prefect paper trail to cover my ass. ANd it worked.

So now you want special treatment for illiterate black people AND you?

the federal government through OSHA requires those signs

And if companies did not post them as required by law mobs of liberals like you would march in the streets to protest unsafe working conditions

My uncle Charlie and my godfather Vangeli couldn’t even speak English yet they got jobs at General Motors.

Back then GM didnt have diversity programs so Why were these foreigners and blacks getting hired by the big 3? Probably because they couldn’t find enough whites.

Like my dad took the graveyard shift to get his foot in the door so did my mom. The companies they worked for couldn’t find any whites to take those jobs. Yet ignorant white people would tell my dad to go back where he came from and why is he stealing their jobs.

My dad always worked overtime and holidays. They were supposed to take turns but everyone else wanted the time off but my dad wanted the time and a half, double time and sometimes triple time. His interest on his 30 year mortgage was around 12% so he wanted to pay off his home asap.

So now you want special treatment for illiterate black people AND you?

the federal government through OSHA requires those signs

And if companies did not post them as required by law mobs of liberals like you would march in the streets to protest unsafe working conditions
Whatever white devil

But there was the famous case of dumb black ”good old boy” firefighters in New Haven, Conn along with SC demigod Sotomayer holding back the promotion of deserving white firefighters

My uncle Charlie and my godfather Vangeli couldn’t even speak English yet they got jobs at General Motors.

Back then GM didnt have diversity programs so Why were these foreigners and blacks getting hired by the big 3? Probably because they couldn’t find enough whites.

Like my dad took the graveyard shift to get his foot in the door so did my mom. The companies they worked for couldn’t find any whites to take those jobs. Yet ignorant white people would tell my dad to go back where he came from and why is he stealing their jobs.

My dad always worked overtime and holidays. They were supposed to take turns but everyone else wanted the time off but my dad wanted the time and a half, double time and sometimes triple time. His interest on his 30 year mortgage was around 12% so he wanted to pay off his home asap.

A different time. We have better trade policies and better job markets because of it.

Also less regulation and bureaucracy, They probably didn't have an army of lawyers coming up with ways to cover their ass so no workers could sue them for not telling them to not stick their hands inside of a running engine or some such bullshit.

But there was the famous case of dumb black ”good old boy” firefighters in New Haven, Conn along with SC demigod Sotomayer holding back the promotion of deserving white firefighters

Seely doesn't care about that. He likes to pretend that all white guys are rich, so there is no pain associated with discriminating against them.

Seely doesn't care about that. He likes to pretend that all white guys are rich, so there is no pain associated with discriminating against them.
Exactly

delusion breeds reverse discrimination against whites and paves the way for marxism

And if we complain, they cry "Wacism" like that means anything.
Its the crutch for failed black people and guilt-ridden white liberals
Its the crutch for failed black people and guilt-ridden white liberals
white trash living out of a bottle ...

1593785156897.png

some people work for a living.

Ok, how come all the white racists on USMB are Republicans?
I dont know of any confirmed white racists on this forum

We do. And the ones who aren't confirmed, we know.

Maybe you aren't for lynching blacks but you are against them every time a cop or George Zimmerman type murders one for no good reason.

Keep talking. Blacks are seeing what they have to lose by voting GOP.

Beyoncé urges public "to vote like our life depends on it, because it does"
View attachment 357012
More importantly black liberals tell black conservatives how wrong they are.
That's their right. I'm okay with it.

I just don't understand why they support a party that believes they can't succeed without help from white liberals.

Because they need help from you white conservatives.

They recognize it's not a level playing field. And they appreciate we acknowledge this truth.

Not hard to understand.
The White Saviour has spoken.

white saviour.jpg

They recognize it's not a level playing field. And they appreciate we acknowledge this truth.

Not hard to understand.
Its called the soft bigotry of low expectations

liberals dont think blacks are smart enough to compete on a level playing field

and many black people absorb that defeatist attitude for themselves
Wrong dummy! If it were a level playing field they woulnd't need programs like aa.
I am a Democrat because I believe in the equality of all people, regardless of their race. That is why I think we should give free medical degrees to minorities because, well, duh. Like any of those types are going to make it through medical school.

Not hard to understand.

Wrong dummy! If it were a level playing field they woulnd't need programs like aa.
I am a Democrat because I believe in the equality of all people, regardless of their race. That is why I think we should give free medical degrees to minorities because, well, duh. Like any of those types are going to make it through medical school.
They do make it through medical school AND they do serve in their inner cities sometimes in exchange for student loan forgiveness.

All great ideas.

I have two friends from high school no one would have ever thought either of them would become doctors. And, one of them is a woman and the other is half black.

We grew up in the 80s. All white school. I personally witnessed him seeing racism. Most of the racists I grew up with grew up to be conservatives.

Not hard to understand.

They do make it through medical school AND they do serve in their inner cities sometimes in exchange for student loan forgiveness.

All great ideas.

I have two friends from high school no one would have ever thought either of them would become doctors. And, one of them is a woman and the other is half black.

We grew up in the 80s. All white school. I personally witnessed him seeing racism. Most of the racists I grew up with grew up to be conservatives.
Then you're not paying attention.

Forum List

Back