Unsealed Trump Search Warrant - Trump had classified Documents

You bet.
Good advice.
But, truth be told, I already do that when I make a claim.

And therein lies the rub, good poster Dude -- "make a claim".

If one makes a claim it is up to the claimant to bring some game -- to the game..

I am mildly sure you already know that. But, in this case, you possibly have no credible source to back yourself up.

C'mon man!
You can be better than that.
No he can't. He's been on this forum for a while now. He's just a silly clown who takes up space. Which is really the point.

The Justice Department subpoenaed former President Trump months before federal law enforcement executed a search warrant of his Mar-a-Lago estate this week, The New York Times reported Thursday.

According to the Times, investigators had been concerned about classified national security information that might have remained at Trump’s Florida property, even in the months after the National Archives recovered 15 boxes of White House materials from there in January.
The subpoena reportedly preceded a June meeting at Mar-a-Lago between attorneys representing Trump and Justice Department investigators, who later asked that a basement room containing White House records be better secured.

The Times noted that the subpoena was first reported by the conservative journalist John Solomon, who wrote this week that Trump’s lawyers had been making efforts to comply.

On June 3, the FBI visited Mar-a-Lago to retrieve the requested documents in the subpoena, which Trump complied with, the source told Fox News.

Those investigators toured the area of the Florida resort where some documents were stored, then briefly viewed and took custody of a small amount of potentially sensitive material. Separate sources told Fox News that federal investigators had spoken with at least one person who relayed the possibility of more sensitive national security material in that storage room and other areas of the property.

FBI officials, that day, asked to see a storage facility where the records were located. The FBI asked that staff put a lock on the storage room, which they later did.

This source said Trump and his staff were, and are, committed to being in compliance with the Presidential Records Act, which requires presidential administrations to preserve certain documents.

Look you idiot, Christina Bobb signed papers saying that was all of them. And Trump knew it after the fact. He had some stored in his closet. I'm just wondering if they were stored with the sex toys?

Look you idiot, Christina Bobb signed papers saying that was all of them. And Trump knew it after the fact. He had some stored in his closet. I'm just wondering if they were stored with the sex toys?
How are you so sure the contents listing as being retrieved didn't include what was turned over in June?
And according to NYT, Trump complied.

They got him.:rolleyes:

Unsealed Trump Search Warrant - Trump had classified Documents​

Sure, the first word in the title covers it.

AGAIN, I've asked at least a half dozen Democrats this and none of you even try to answer it. I wonder why? LOL.

Trump took the documents when he was still President and had the literal power to instantly declassify documents.

But you say it's a crime and he didn't.

WHAT exactly did Trump NOT do to declassify them exactly? Did he need to rub his stomach three times? Did he need to repeat a voodoo chant? What did he need to do to make it all legal but he didn't do exactly?

I say it's absurd that the guy who can declassify them can possibly not do that and hang himself. He's not stupid, you are. And you're a massive hypocrite because if it were a Democrat being attacked for the exact same thing, you'd be losing your mind

Sure, the first word in the title covers it.

AGAIN, I've asked at least a half dozen Democrats this and none of you even try to answer it. I wonder why? LOL.

Trump took the documents when he was still President and had the literal power to instantly declassify documents.

But you say it's a crime and he didn't.

WHAT exactly did Trump NOT do to declassify them exactly? Did he need to rub his stomach three times? Did he need to repeat a voodoo chant? What did he need to do to make it all legal but he didn't do exactly?

I say it's absurd that the guy who can declassify them can possibly not do that and hang himself. He's not stupid, you are. And you're a massive hypocrite because if it were a Democrat being attacked for the exact same thing, you'd be losing your mind
The president can declassify all the documents he took with him when he left office. But that would mean all copies of the 184 classified documents would be declassified. If he did that he should be charged with treason or committed to an asylum.

The president can declassify all the documents he took with him when he left office. But that would mean all copies of the 184 classified documents would be declassified. If he did that he should be charged with treason or committed to an asylum.

When you read the Constitution, you actually read the first amendment as "The Democrat Party gets to do whatever the fuck it wants," don't you? Be honest.

So you're a Constitutional lawyer or you made that up? We both know it's the latter. Link, jackass. If you suspect I don't trust your legal opinion, you're right. What you just described sounds like a very solvable problem and you jumped it all the way to treason, but then, first amendment, huh?

When you read the Constitution, you actually read the first amendment as "The Democrat Party gets to do whatever the fuck it wants," don't you? Be honest.

So you're a Constitutional lawyer or you made that up? We both know it's the latter. Link, jackass. If you suspect I don't trust your legal opinion, you're right. What you just described sounds like a very solvable problem and you jumped it all the way to treason, but then, first amendment, huh?
I'm just asking you to use common sense.
When the president declassifies a document it becomes declassified. Got it.
Declassified documents are available to the public under the freedom of information act. Got it.
Therefore the Russians or Chinese don't need to steal any of these documents they can order a copy from the government printing office. Got it?

If you want a link be specific.

I'm just asking you to use common sense
From a Democrat, that's classic.

So you support the Democrats on the southern border because it's only "common sense" to allow sexual predators to rape little girls? It's only "common sense" to let leftist mobs destroy black owned businesses in US cities? It's only "common sense" to add trillions and trillions to spending because we don't care what that does to our children?

A Democrat talking about "common sense," classic.

To declassify something means it can be released. You brainiacs keep equating releasing the information with providing it. And once declassified under one administration it can't be re-classified under the next. I don't know why, neither do you. So let's recap, according to you there are two possible solutions:

1) Raid the home of a former President
2) Send the documents to Russia

And you swear those are the only possibilities you can think of. You'd be losing your minds if they did that to a Democrat

Where are the 'National Security-threatening nuclear secrets', which was the primary reason for the unprecedented, historic, heavily-armed raid?

No mention in the affidavit, no comment from the US AG, DOJ, or FBI saying if they successfully retrieved them or not.

How did he meet your expectations?
Two years of taking credit for Obama's successes that he inherited and then two years of a botched covid pandemic response.
And now Biden in his first two years has had to clean up the messes that he inherited from Trump.
He far exceeded my expectations, thanks. Here is my own list - enjoy!...

– Replaced NAFTA with USMCA.
– New trade deal with China, replacing TPP.
– Built 450 miles of The Wall.
– Withdrew from Paris Climate Accord.
– Must cancel two new regulations for each one passed.
– Three new SCOTUS justices that are Constitutionalists.
– ISIS pretty much devastated; didn't even hear about them anymore.
– Immigration restrictions for certain countries where a significant fraction of the population is likely to desire harm to the US.
– Obamacare is no longer mandatory.
– Tax bill passed & hundreds of companies invest in the US by hiking wages and giving bonuses.
– Stock market rocketed.
– Fake media is being recognized.
– President shames NFL kneelers.
– US negotiated from a position of strength again.
– Jerusalem was recognized as the capital of Israel.
– Manufacturing coming back after Obama said it would never happen.
– Lowest African American unemployment ever.
– Lowest Hispanic unemployment ever.
– Lowest female unemployment in decades.
– Terminated Obama’s Iran deal, resulting in their economy collapsing.
– Obliterated Iran’s top commander, Soleimani, who orchestrated an attack on the US embassy in Iraq and was planning more.
– North Korea released US hostages and returned remains of 55 soldiers.
– North Korea did not launched long-range rockets nor set off atomic weapons.
– NATO members are paying lots more.
- Started no new wars, which he said is one of his proudest accomplishments.
– Millions of Americans off welfare and food stamps.
– America was leading in energy production again, even exporting oil to China.
– Military and law enforcement were respected by the executive branch again.
– Close to flipping the 9th circuit court, by appointing 10 judges to it, (Obama appointed seven)
– Normalization of relations between Israel and the UAE Bahrain & Morocco. Maybe more countries to come.
- Operation Warp Speed, where the Trump Admin invested in six vaccines, resulting in two remarkably-effective ones in less than one year, an accomplishment the MSM said “would take a miracle.” Fact check: Trump needs 'miracle' to be right about rosy vaccine timeline, experts say

Promises kept. Miracles achieved. America First.

Forum List

Back