Unsealed Trump Search Warrant - Trump had classified Documents

You morons really suck at thinking so I'll do your thinking for you. The corrupt DC swamp will claim that while searching for classified documents, they instead found (planted) evidence of another nature that proves Trump committed some crime. Bookmark this post.
Never in the history of this Republic has any one giant law enforcement agency together, planted evidence like you are suggesting. We'll bookmark your post as straight bull shit.

Dude, are you really that fucking stupid to believe something like that? Do you not understand, that if Trump had really declassified all those documents, no one from his administration would not know it? :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: Boy, you are fucking out there for sure. When Trump supporters start coming up with crazy shit like that, you know the walls are closing in.

Trump and his staff are welcome to present any documentation showing the declassification of those documents

What are they waiting for?

I am afraid that declassifying Top Secret information involves much more than lifting a finger

It has nationwide ramifications

Seems fair

If Trump legally declassified Top Secret information and has the documentation to prove it, he can bring it up in his defense

If he is lying and those documents are still Top Secret, he is fucked

Fine
And if Trump legally and formally declassified Top Secret information he is in the clear. If he has the documentation to prove it.

If he is lying, he is fucked

OK
Then he needs to show he ordered it declassified and that the information was properly declassified

As per the order of the President, the following information and all associated documents are declassified

If not…..OOps!

Actually he can. Well he can’t now but he could

I didn’t say he couldn’t
I said he didn’t

If he did, the documents would not be marked TOP SECRET
There’s all the posts in this thread where you asserted there was some process or documentation a President had to go through to declassify a document.

Just admit you were talking out of your ass

Will Cain interviewed a *guy last night on - Tucker - who swore
emphatically that Merrick Garland never believed or acted
as if The Ted Kacyznski case one of the most important cases he ever
worked on.Something about Garland being the only guy that disagreed
with serving Kacyznski with a subpoena.

* I believe he was a former FBI agent.But he was steaming mad
towards Garland.
:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301: Relevant to what exactly?

There’s all the posts in this thread where you asserted there was some process or documentation a President had to go through to declassify a document.

Just admit you were talking out of your ass
No he wasn't. Everyone of his posts are spot on. You need to admit that you are incapable of intelligently interpreting what you read.

Poor retard - just convinced that your rulers got Emanual Goldstein.

You know stupid fuck, if they ever did get Trum, they'd have to create an new bogyman for you mindless drones to hate,
No, 'they' wouldn't. You're not talking to me. You talk at me. Big difference. I'm just a placeholder for your magaturd outrage, dipshit.

Trump had classified Documents​

Silly man, Trump is the final authority on the classification of documents. If the president says a document in his possession is unclassified, it is now unclassified. So how is it possible for a president to take home boxes full of "classified documents" he shouldn't have when they are even boxed up by some other supporting agency? Do you actually think Trump boxed all the crap up himself?

Then what were they doing in his home?
Being corrupt douchebags that are pissing Americans off, you stupid fuck.
Thinking they're above the law because they're not supposed to be corrupt, but they are, and more than 50% of Americans know that, and a good percentage of that 50 is seriously pissed off. Anyone that thinks this shit is cool in America and should be tolerated are an extreme minority like you. You do not have many people on your side, motherfucker. We could maul you at any time, you fucking fucktard.

No he wasn't. Everyone of his posts are spot on. You need to admit that you are incapable of intelligently interpreting what you read.
Ok what’s the process or documentation a President has to go through to declassify something?

Silly man, Trump is the final authority on the classification of documents. If the president says a document in his possession is unclassified, it is now unclassified. So how is it possible for a president to take home boxes full of "classified documents" he shouldn't have when they are even boxed up by some other supporting agency? Do you actually think Trump boxed all the crap up himself?
Even if Trump had waved his magic little fingers and said "I declassify this entire van load of top secret stuff"...he'd still be in violation of the Espionage Act.

Even if Trump had waved his magic little fingers and said "I declassify this entire van load of top secret stuff"...he'd still be in violation of the Espionage Act.

Then how is it possible that Hillary is NOT?

I mean, like Merrick said: "Equal Application of the Law To Everyone," right?

Then how is it possible that Hillary is NOT?

I mean, like Merrick said: "Equal Application of the Law To Everyone," right?
No idea. I don't have a clue what you think you're talking about but

A list of documents the FBI gathered from Trump’s Florida home, reported that some of the documents collected were marked “Various classified/TS/SCI documents” ― an acronym for “top-secret” and “sensitive compartmented information” that indicates one of the highest levels of government classification.

The Espionage Act was established in 1917 to prohibit anyone from obtaining defense information with the possible intent of using it against the U.S. or to further the interests of a foreign country.

A list of documents the FBI gathered from Trump’s Florida home, reported that some of the documents collected were marked “Various classified/TS/SCI documents” ― an acronym for “top-secret” and “sensitive compartmented information” that indicates one of the highest levels of government classification.
You have no idea the levels of classification. There is no such thing as a "Top Secret" classification. You've been watching too many James Bond movies. But no matter, the president declassified them no matter what the old markings say.

The Espionage Act was established in 1917 to prohibit anyone from obtaining defense information with the possible intent of using it against the U.S. or to further the interests of a foreign country.
Who has any intent of using anything against the US? If Trump did, why were those papers just laying around in a basement storage for two years? If there is anyone I wouldn't trust with a Bic Lighter, it's JOE BIDEN. So far, every single thing the guy has touched has ended up a total clusterfuck.

If it was already classified, then why would the FBI plant evidence against Trump? The FBI would immediately get caught doing that. So which is it?
Because they are a corrupt shit organization, now just brown shirts for the Obama bin Biden Regime.

Forum List

Back