Unsealed Trump Search Warrant - Trump had classified Documents

That is true, regardless of intent. Maybe he forgot about them completely. Maybe not. But still they were turned over only because they were found, this seems to be true.

Well, and because the White House lawyers care more about the country and its laws than they do Joe Biden. Which is quite the contrast from the former guy's group

All that can be true but it would be irrelevant to whether the law was broken no? If you're going to hold one person accountable for this, you have to hold everyone accountable in the same way. We are either going to enforce this statute or we aren't. If we do so selectively, why even have laws in the first place? We should just charge people we don't like or disagree with us politically when we are in power with whatever we deem "illegal" at the time.

Come get that done. You might want to reconsider that being a backer of The Fat Orange Lying Machine!
Yet there is no proof to back your claim. While time and time again Biden's lies are exposed and the media covers for him.

I did not think you that foolish. Do I have to reassess my thoughts concerning you?

I'd say there's a good chance he forgot about em considering he's damn near a vegetable.
But of course thats no excuse since he did know what he was doing when he stole the documents.
What would have happened to Trump, if he not been his usual criminal moron self and had cooperated? Probably nothing.

Now you know what will happen to Biden.

But the actions of the men will be relevant to how it is handled.

Does anyone really think either one (Trump or Biden) actually sorted through and moved any of these files? Or had really any idea what was contained in them? I dont. And the response from both were they asked if they had any classified material would have been the same.

Man, if Mara Lago protected by the Secret Service isnt good enough for you, you must be PISSED about Biden leaving his documents in his vacation home garage. :laugh:
It is the intent. Aides that were in charge of the documents at Biden's office and homes inadvertently left them there. It was not his intent to have them there.

With the Maralugo case, trump specifically aske the documents be taken to his little whore house. Even now, the POS said they belong to him. It took nearly a year and a half for them to get the documents and even then, the FBI had to raid the place.

All that can be true but it would be irrelevant to whether the law was broken no? If you're going to hold one person accountable for this, you have to hold everyone accountable in the same way. We are either going to enforce this statute or we aren't. If we do so selectively, why even have laws in the first place? We should just charge people we don't like or disagree with us politically when we are in power with whatever we deem "illegal" at the time.

This is 100% the correct answer.

What statute?

It’s obvious you know nothing about president vs Vice President

That is true, regardless of intent. Maybe he forgot about them completely. Maybe not. But still they were turned over only because they were found, this seems to be true.

Well, and because the White House lawyers care more about the country and its laws than they do Joe Biden. Which is quite the contrast from the former guy's group.
What other reason than intent? You’re a fool

It is the intent. Aides that were in charge of the documents at Biden's office and homes inadvertently left them there. It was not his intent to have them there.

With the Maralugo case, trump specifically aske the documents be taken to his little whore house. Even now, the POS said they belong to him. It took nearly a year and a half for them to get the documents and even then, the FBI had to raid the place.
No, it is NOT about the intent. Trumps intent was to keep some documents that he liked. There is nothing nefarious with that intent. So far there is no evidence that Biden's intent was nefarious either. Intent isnt the issue.

Dems said that Mara Lago was an unsecured location and that Trump put our nation at risk by keeping them there. My post that you just quoted was a response to a post that claimed Mara Lago was unsecure. You guys keep trying to move the goal posts but it isnt going to work.

Is Bidens garage "secure"?

What statute?

It’s obvious you know nothing about president vs Vice President
There are statutes governing the possession and storage of classified documents. Presidents, former or otherwise are not immune to those statutes. Neither are VP's.

Does anyone really think either one (Trump or Biden) actually sorted through and moved any of these files? Or had really any idea what was contained in them? I dont
Empty folders at the Trump residence and classified docs stuffed in his desk drawer with his passport strongly indictate otherwise.

Forum List

Back