Unsealed Trump Search Warrant - Trump had classified Documents

quiet-i-m-declassifying-documents.jpg

They're called presidential records because the president owns them.

are you really that lazy & ignorant - that you couldn't make sure you knew wtf you are talking 'bout?

of course not. why?

2e0c9772cedaedd9a392adba998e2192d0169fe580067d3e246c0356bea383dc_1.jpg

now pay attention, dimbulb & learn sumpthin':

Presidential Records (44 U.S.C. Chapter 22)​

(44 U.S.C. Chapter 22)

§ 2201. Definitions

As used in this chapter--

(1) The term "documentary material" means all books, correspondence, memoranda, documents, papers, pamphlets, works of art, models, pictures, photographs, plats, maps, films, and motion pictures, including, but not limited to, audio and visual records, or other electronic or mechanical recordations, whether in analog, digital, or any other form.

(2) The term "Presidential records" means documentary materials, or any reasonably segregable portion thereof, created or received by the President, the President’s immediate staff, or a unit or individual of the Executive Office of the President whose function is to advise or assist the President, in the course of conducting activities which relate to or have an effect upon the carrying out of the constitutional, statutory, or other official or ceremonial duties of the President. Such term--

(A) includes any documentary materials relating to the political activities of the President or members of the President’s staff, but only if such activities relate to or have a direct effect upon the carrying out of constitutional, statutory, or other official or ceremonial duties of the President; but

(B) does not include any documentary materials that are (i) official records of an agency (as defined in section 552(e) of title 5, United States Code; (ii) personal records; (iii) stocks of publications and stationery; or (iv) extra copies of documents produced only for convenience of reference, when such copies are clearly so identified.

§ 2202. Ownership of Presidential records

The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

Presidential Records (44 U.S.C. Chapter 22)

There are also rigorous storage and tracking requirements, none of which Trump followed

Of more concern is how unsecured Mara Lago is with Foreign Nationals and unsecured staff having access
Man, if Mara Lago protected by the Secret Service isnt good enough for you, you must be PISSED about Biden leaving his documents in his vacation home garage. :laugh:

Last edited:
Man, if Mara Lago protected by the Secret Service isnt good enough for you, you must be PISSED about Biden leaving his documents in a garage. :laugh:
There's a huge difference between what trump did on purpose and what Biden ? Or his staff did with misplaced documents that were immediately returned upon discovery. And no I'm not upset about Biden, he's totally cooperating. Something trump NEVER did.

There's a huge difference between what trump did on purpose and what Biden ? Or his staff did with misplaced documents that were immediately returned upon discovery. And no I'm not upset about Biden, he's totally cooperating. Something trump NEVER did.
You guys said it was a national security risk to have documents at Mara Lago. You all said it should disqualify Trump from being president. Trump was accused of selling these documents to foreign enemies.

You are right, there is a huge difference between the two. With Biden you openly admit that you are "not upset about Biden". These reactions arent adding up. :dunno:

Trump let them into Mar a Logo, idiot.

Man, if Mara Lago protected by the Secret Service isnt good enough for you, you must be PISSED about Biden leaving his documents in his vacation home garage. :laugh:
Or in a closet in an unsecured office building which was paid for by the Chinese.

I'm surprised the night time "cleaning people" missed a few documents; they probably took hundreds.

You guys said it was a national security risk to have documents at Mara Lago. You all said it should disqualify Trump from being president. Trump was accused of selling these documents to foreign enemies.

You are right, there is a huge difference between the two. With Biden you openly admit that you are "not upset about Biden". These reactions arent adding up. :dunno:
If you cannot see the difference in the two cases that is a very serious flaw in your perception of reality.

Immediately six years later? Hahaha, you misplaced your brain

The actual "huge" difference is that Trump was allowed by law to possess his documents while Biden, as VP, was not allowed to have them. This means that Biden stole classified documents that he was not supposed to have.

A big difference to any non-democrat lackey.

Im well aware of someone stumbling upon Bidens documents, reporting it, then you guys claiming that Biden turned them in. We are all VERY aware of that. :laugh:
It is only logical that the people doing the clearing of the office would contact Biden first. They most likely both agreed to inform the authorities and turn them in immediately. That's if you can think straight. Not hard to figure out.

It is only logical that the people doing the clearing of the office would contact Biden first. They most likely both agreed to inform the authorities and turn them in immediately. That's if you can think straight. Not hard to figure out.
How does contacting him first mean anything? If they did, i feel fairly confident in saying that he probably tried to convince the lawyer to secretly get rid of them. The lawyer obviously refused.

I mean, can anyone honestly say that this is a realistic response from Biden?

"You found secret documents that i put in an unsecured location? Alert the press!!"

:laugh:

Forum List

Back