Unsealed Trump Search Warrant - Trump had classified Documents

There's a huge difference between what trump did on purpose and what Biden ? Or his staff did with misplaced documents that were immediately returned upon discovery. And no I'm not upset about Biden, he's totally cooperating. Something trump NEVER did.
A repeat for those of you who are not too intelligent,

Biden was never supposed to have them as VP. Trump was president and authorized to have them. Can you see a difference?

There's a huge difference between what trump did on purpose and what Biden ? Or his staff did with misplaced documents that were immediately returned upon discovery. And no I'm not upset about Biden, he's totally cooperating. Something trump NEVER did.

It is only logical that the people doing the clearing of the office would contact Biden first. They most likely both agreed to inform the authorities and turn them in immediately. That's if you can think straight. Not hard to figure out.
Six years later

Yep, Trump was authorized xiden nope

It is only logical that the people doing the clearing of the office would contact Biden first. They most likely both agreed to inform the authorities and turn them in immediately. That's if you can think straight. Not hard to figure out.
And then inform the public a couple months later. After the election cycle……. TRANSPARENCY!!!

Are you saying the VP didnt take the documents on purpose?
The only reason biden is giving them back is because he got busted.

Are you saying the VP didnt take the documents on purpose?
The only reason biden is giving them back is because he got busted.
That is true, regardless of intent. Maybe he forgot about them completely. Maybe not. But still they were turned over only because they were found, this seems to be true.

Well, and because the White House lawyers care more about the country and its laws than they do Joe Biden. Which is quite the contrast from the former guy's group.

How does contacting him first mean anything? If they did, i feel fairly confident in saying that he probably tried to convince the lawyer to secretly get rid of them. The lawyer obviously refused.

I mean, can anyone honestly say that this is a realistic response from Biden?

"You found secret documents that i put in an unsecured location? Alert the press!!"

:laugh:
What you're suggesting is something a criminal mind would do. trump might do that but to imply Biden would do that is ludicrous. Of course Biden was the first one they notified, they work for him, not the government agency where they needed to go to. Biden did the right thing by turning them ALL over immediately upon discovery. And since they found those, he probably instituted a broader search of all properties to make sure there weren't any more, this the others at his residence. Still not as many and as relevant to today as the ones trump took and refused to hand over.

That is true, regardless of intent. Maybe he forgot about them completely. Maybe not. But still they were turned over only because they were found, this seems to be true.

Well, and because the White House lawyers care more about the country and its laws than they do Joe Biden. Which is quite the contrast from the former guy's group.

I'd say there's a good chance he forgot about em considering he's damn near a vegetable.
But of course thats no excuse since he did know what he was doing when he stole the documents.

What you're suggesting is something a criminal mind would do. trump might do that but to imply Biden would do that is ludicrous. Of course Biden was the first one they notified, they work for him, not the government agency where they needed to go to. Biden did the right thing by turning them ALL over immediately upon discovery. And since they found those, he probably instituted a broader search of all properties to make sure there weren't any more, this the others at his residence. Still not as many and as relevant to today as the ones trump took and refused to hand over.

Was he doing the right thing when he stole the documents?

A repeat for those of you who are not too intelligent,

Biden was never supposed to have them as VP. Trump was president and authorized to have them. Can you see a difference?
What do you mean by that? How do you know he was never supposed to have them or not authorized to have them?

Especially since Biden was not even supposed to have them, by law.
You have absolutely no idea as to the nature of those documents or how they came to be there.

What you do know or should know is how their discovery was handled. There is where the difference is.

What you're suggesting is something a criminal mind would do. trump might do that but to imply Biden would do that is ludicrous.
Its "ludicrous" to imply that Biden would do something shady? Am i reading that right? :laugh:

The actual "huge" difference is that Trump was allowed by law to possess his documents while Biden, as VP, was not allowed to have them. This means that Biden stole classified documents that he was not supposed to have.

A big difference to any non-democrat lackey.
Uh huh. That’s why the National Archives were after him for more than a year to turn them in. :uhoh3:

So, according to you, Biden did the same thing as Trump but Trump is the criminal? The TDS mind is amazing.

Forum List

Back