Unsealed Doc Reveals Biden FBI Authorized the Use of Deadly Force During Mar-a-Lago Raid – Armed Agents Prepared to Confront Trump

"Law enforcement officers of the Department of Justice may use deadly force when necessary”

Simply resisting a search warrant is a misdemeanor and does not constitute a necessity to respond with lethal force. Again I ask, what the fuck is wrong with you?

Simply resisting a search warrant is a misdemeanor and does not constitute a necessity to respond with lethal force. Again I ask, what the fuck is wrong with you?
The warrant specified the hospital that anyone “resisting” should be taken to

You tell me
“that is, when the officer has a reasonable belief that the subject of such force poses an imminent danger of death or serious physical injury to the officer or to another person.”

There’s more too.

“that is, when the officer has a reasonable belief that the subject of such force poses an imminent danger of death or serious physical injury to the officer or to another person.”

There’s more too.
That is standard policy for all law enforcement in all situations

Its why I decided to give the FBI the benefit of the doubt this time

False. They were retreating from Harris and the dog who were chasing them.
Wrong

On August 21, 1992, after a period of surveillance, U.S. marshals came upon Harris, Weaver, Weaver’s 14-year-old son Sammy and the family dog on a road near the Weaver property. A marshal shot and killed the dog, prompting Sammy to fire at the marshal.

That is standard policy for all law enforcement in all situations

Its why I decided to give the FBI the benefit of the doubt this time
The standard policy was what was included in the search warrant.

You decided to misleadingly crop the policy quoted in the search warrant and imply they could shoot anyone resisting.

The conservative media has been outright lying about this and you follow suit.

But now you back off, because you’re talking out both sides of your mouth.

Of course you won’t address this discrepancy.

So basically biden was ordering a hit on the former presiden but used veiled speech to hide his true intent
Whadda piece of work.

Just when I thought that you MAGA minions could not get any more stupid.....here we are

The standard policy was what was included in the search warrant.

You decided to misleadingly crop the policy quoted in the search warrant and imply they could shoot anyone resisting.

The conservative media has been outright lying about this and you follow suit.

But now you back off, because you’re talking out both sides of your mouth.

Of course you won’t address this discrepancy.
I decided pretty early that the language in the search warrant was probably not unique just for trump

Going back as far as when bill clinton was president the FBI was almost as dangerous to ordinary citizens as to criminals

Here for instance:

1716652068500.jpeg

Although I think these are US Marshals, as were the ones who opened fire at Ruby Ridge

I decided pretty early that the language in the search warrant was probably not unique just for trump

Going back as far as when bill clinton was president the FBI was almost as dangerous to ordinary citizens as to criminals

Here for instance:

View attachment 951924
Although I think these are US Marshals, as were the ones who opened fire at Ruby Ridge
Regular local police kill far more innocents than the FBI ever has, but you’re never afraid of defending them. After all, your stance is that you just need to comply with the authorities and you have nothing to worry about.

Randy Weaver was a fugitive from the law. Why didn't he have to comply with the authorities?
Elian Gonzales was supposed to be turned over to his father. Why didn't his family have to comply with the authorities?

Oh, and as a matter of fact, NEITHER of these instances had to do with the FBI. The first was the US marshals and the second was the Border Patrol.

Your "decision" has little to do with facts or consistency.

There was no search warrant for Biden's property. The government was invited in and given total access.
They did not need warrants at the Trump property either. OF Course Biden's government treated him with kid gloves.

Forum List

Back