Unprovoked attack on white Macy's employee by black thug

Folks, you couldn't today pay me enough to live anywhere near a large black population.

And they'd not care to live anywhere near your lame ass either.

resized_x-x-everywhere-meme-generator-racists-racists-everywhere-3873b7.jpg

Guarantee you that APE has a felony record a mile long. The battle lines are drawn. Actually I am far away from these zoos and desensitized to the violence. I actually am enjoying it now. I hope there is so much blood spilled in the streets during the rally. Then I want it to spread to all the cities. Where you take your gun and defend yourself.
Cowards always talk about bringing guns, never using their hands man-to-man.
And you breed nothing but worthless bastards or abort them. Jesus Christ what kind of men are you negro cowards any way?

I have a double barrel shotgun that would beg to diffe. got about 4 boxes of magnum shells with 200 40 ott 6 rounds. Wanna see me oil my gun?

I doubt if you have the attention span to lube your cock. :cool:

The day is coming...that’s all that needs to be remembered.
Well one other thing....never beg or show your belly to an animal. It invites aggression in an already overly aggressive species.

Like most white people he curled up and begged for forgiveness.

Yep. The excuse

The brutal footage was posted to Facebook by a user named FT Quay, who claimed the white man on the receiving end of the beatdown provoked his alleged assailant, a black man, by using a racial epithet
Let's say, just for the sake of argument, that he did refer to him as a ******...... does that justify an assault?

I get called "cracker" and other shit almost every night at work, it never even occurred to me to beat someone over them just saying something.
I'm not saying I would never punch someone for something, but not for that.
I seriously doubt an employee just randomly called a big black guy a derogatory name.

Very unfortunate situation and I hope the guy is ok. But it's foolish to argue that this has anything to do with protests, Democrats, or the MSM.

Here's what the article says:

"Quay, whose Facebook profile says he’s from the Flint suburb of Grand Blanc, wrote the man throwing the punches asked the employee a question, then became angry when that Macy’s salesperson, who was on his phone, used the N-word when he got back to his call, thinking he’d done so discreetly.

The alleged aggressor is seen punching the employee, whom he continues to hit once that man falls to the floor. No racial slurs are heard on the video, which begins once the conflict is underway."

No idea what the truth is though.
That was justice though no matter what. OMG we are really getting tired of this. Frightening hatred starting.

I was traumatized at first. Now I want to see every god damned lib city burn like Charleston in 64...1864

I'd rather see less hate.

I would too, I truly would, but I don't see any indication that we're heading in that direction. I see the opposite more and more every single day.

"Black thug"

But I repeat myself.
Aaaaand...there you have it.

You guys are being replaced, you know. A generation or two from now, most of you will have died off and will have been replaced on the planet with better people.
Died off? No. The savages really mean killed off. Those same savages will be completely surprised when they are stopped.

Guarantee you that APE has a felony record a mile long. The battle lines are drawn. Actually I am far away from these zoos and desensitized to the violence. I actually am enjoying it now. I hope there is so much blood spilled in the streets during the rally. Then I want it to spread to all the cities. Where you take your gun and defend yourself.
Cowards always talk about bringing guns, never using their hands man-to-man.
And you breed nothing but worthless bastards or abort them. Jesus Christ what kind of men are you negro cowards any way?

I have a double barrel shotgun that would beg to diffe. got about 4 boxes of magnum shells with 200 40 ott 6 rounds. Wanna see me oil my gun?
wow pom?
Did you see George Washington's statue with a burning flag rapped around its head before it toppled??

I'm so proud to be an American tonight. Just so proud.

I posted a lot of threads in WC there. See Inglorious for details
You know what POM. That tipped me over the edge this morning. I saw the gw statue thing. I'm furious. Talked about it all day. The disrespect. bunch of idiots. just idiots.
Is the government going to change the US currency now?

Yep. The excuse

The brutal footage was posted to Facebook by a user named FT Quay, who claimed the white man on the receiving end of the beatdown provoked his alleged assailant, a black man, by using a racial epithet
Let's say, just for the sake of argument, that he did refer to him as a ******...... does that justify an assault?

I get called "cracker" and other shit almost every night at work, it never even occurred to me to beat someone over them just saying something.
I'm not saying I would never punch someone for something, but not for that.
I seriously doubt an employee just randomly called a big black guy a derogatory name.
It doesn't matter that the employee said nothing of the kind. Black thug heard it. That's what's important.

“Officers learned an employee of the store was assaulted by a young black male who fled the scene with a second individual after the assault,” the statement says. “Store surveillance video confirmed the assault against the employee. Investigators also learned the assault was recorded by the second individual and shared on social media.”

I have a feeling, this was all set up to be a viral video.
Two guys go into a store, one picks out someone that likely would not fight back, attacks that person, the other makes a video of the assault , immediately uploads the video, which gets shared thousands of times.
The pair try to shield themselves by claiming the employee used racial slurs. (which of course doesn't make it ok anyway)

Well one other thing....never beg or show your belly to an animal. It invites aggression in an already overly aggressive species.

How could you think that with an American FLAG burning on Washingtons head????? All will be WELL one day soon.

How could you think that with an American FLAG burning on Washingtons head????? All will be WELL one day soon.

I'm talking about today's white people, especially males, most are pussies.

I'm talking about today's white people, especially males, most are pussies.
Person killed in CHAZ. One wounded, cond unavailable.

I want to move there.

Probably he didnt have a father. Had no concept of defending himself.

That guy clearly provoked the fracas from before the camera started filming.
And clearly you don't know that but will defend the right of blacks to exhibit their aggressive Silverback
gorilla instincts that make them so unpopular with other races and civilized people everywhere.

Forum List

Back