Unless you're gay, on the dole, or a commie why would you vote Democrat ?

it appears that the 'smart' liberals here on this board do not have an answer......so they must be gay, on the dole, or commies....:eek:

or perhaps they don't understand that the term 'on the dole' includes more people than just those strictly on welfare....it also includes those who may work but are afraid for their jobs which are dependent on being in the 'good graces' of the Democrats....people like those in unions, academia, government workers, or groups like blacks, jews, and university students...all of whom have a 'vested interest' in voting Democrat...

perhaps i should have said 'dependents' instead of 'on the dole'.....

Reasons to vote democrat, including the ones in the OP:

1. Ignorance
2. The DNC will allow you not to have to work.
3. You're racist.
4. You hate capitalism.
5. You want the government to take care of you.
6. You hate America.

Reasons to vote democrat, including the ones in the OP:

1. Ignorance
2. The DNC will allow you not to have to work.
3. You're racist.
4. You hate capitalism.
5. You want the government to take care of you.
6. You hate America.
And Rush Limbaugh gets another Dittohead hard-on. He must be so proud, and knowing him he is...

Piss people like you off, si I can watch you make stupid threads like this and show off how partisan you are by flipping your opinion because a dem is in office.

8z38lx.jpg

As an American, I'm offended each and every time some Tea Party Republican brings up wedge issues like an opposition to marriage equality or a woman's right to choose. The fears, hatreds and suspicion from the knuckle dragging Right Wing fringe groups serves to remind me of the darkest days of the Jim Crow South.

I fail to understand how an economic issue like wage disparity is so easily dismissed by the fringe Right Wingers. It's as if they would be happy having middle class wages slip and protect the wealthy. Can't they see that a vibrant middle class is the backbone of every free society?

Each and every time some progress is made: votes for women, the right to collective bargaining, environmental clean up, civil rights etc., it's always Rabid Right Wingers providing the resistance.

I suppose unless you're fabulously wealthy, love to live in a sea of industrial filth or a John Bircher, why would you vote Republican or follow the advice laid out by the Koch Brothers or their mouthpiece Limbaugh?

Forum List

Back