Vote Buying

The supreme court ruled that Biden did not have the authority to cancel student loan debt, only Congress has that authority. Hell, even Nancy Pelosi said that. But, since the SC ruling, Biden has done it several times.

The SCOTUS ruled that Biden could not use the HEROES Act to forgive student loans. Their ruling was not a broad as you lie about it being

I was reading in another thread and all of sudden it hit me like a ton of bricks. Vote buying is supposed to be illegal. And yet both parties, mostly democrats though, have used vote buying on a regular basis. Biden is forgiving student loans against a Supreme Court decision, reparations to blacks are talked about a lot and, on the right, they often talk about tax cuts. These are all forms of vote buying. Why aren't they illegal? If you're buying votes, you're buying votes.
After Biden successfully purchased Georga for $2,000 per vote, he started buying up votes for $10,000 to $20,000 in debt forgiveness. In Biden's latest round of student loan debt vote buying he's offering $48,000 per vote. :oops::oops::oops:

LOL. So, you're saying that when presidents or parties purposely try doing something that costs money in order to get people to vote for them, it's not vote buying?

Everything presidents do cost money and everything they do is in order to get people to vote for them.

Are you trying to make excuses for Biden doing an end run around congress and the American people's representatives? Pass legislation vs appointing yourself king.

I merely stated the facts. They all do it.

Did you whine when Trump spent $28 billion buying farmers votes after screwing them over with his tariffs?

The supreme court ruled that Biden did not have the authority to cancel student loan debt, only Congress has that authority. Hell, even Nancy Pelosi said that. But, since the SC ruling, Biden has done it several times.

"The court held that the Higher Education Relief Opportunities for Students Act, or HEROES Act, does not authorize the administration’s student loan forgiveness plan. "

Is the President using the HEROES act to cancel the debt?

I merely stated the facts. They all do it.

Did you whine when Trump spent $28 billion buying farmers votes after screwing them over with his tariffs?
Which is what my OP said. I even mentioned tax cuts being vote buying on the other side.

"The court held that the Higher Education Relief Opportunities for Students Act, or HEROES Act, does not authorize the administration’s student loan forgiveness plan. "

Is the President using the HEROES act to cancel the debt?
Your spin noted. Biden is buying votes by cancelling student loan debt that even Nancy Pelosi said he didn't have the authority to do.

Forum List

Back