Univ. of Michigan Stopped Tweeting their Vax/Unvax Nos. Wanna Know Why?

Deal with the data, not the narrative.
Empirical data, compiled and analyzed by a range of the most experienced and knowledgable in their disciplines, is the basis for consensus validated narratives such as
Screen Shot 2022-01-24 at 7.55.50 AM.png
Drugs that may prevent or treat COVID-19 are not substitutions for
vaccinations and booster shots.
Ideological media entertainers may differ, of course. E.g.,

Screen Shot 2022-01-24 at 7.36.34 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-01-24 at 7.35.33 PM.png

Empirical data, compiled and analyzed by a range of the most experienced and knowledgable in their disciplines, is the basis for consensus validated narratives such as

If Fauci says take a booster every three months, will you listen to science?

There it is. I couldn’t help but think Trump has something to do with authoritarians like you wanting the unvaxxed sent to the gas chamber. You and your kind think only Trumpers refuse the vax.

Trump has broken the brains of the left.
I think the point is, for the left, that a larger percentage of black people have refused the vaccine than have any other demographic. This is not about Trumpsters to them; it's about a chance to kill or lock up black and brown people.

Your relating your personal experience did not take 15 months.

I'm sure there are many individuals who can relate their own personal experience.

I still prefer the consensus of public health experts compiling and analyzing a vast amount of empirical data.

No; what you like is the consensus of a bunch of political hacks compiling and analyzing a set of data filtered to match their desired outcome while banning any publication, linking, sharing, or quoting of data that challenges or opposes their desired result.

Almost all the covid related deaths came about because we incorrectly decided to "flatten the curve".
Normally epidemics end quickly because they are too greedy and use up easy local hosts too quickly, achieving herd immunity from recovery, and ending the epidemic.
But when you "flatten the curve", you only make things worse, make it last longer, prevent herd immunity, and conserve hosts, so it can last forever.

And by the way, although you can normally achieve herd immunity with a vaccine, the mRNA injections are not vaccines, do not cause immunity, so are actually preventing herd immunity.
The proof of that is places with 93% vaccination rates, to no effect, like Australia.

While I agree with your sentiment about the vaccine, the cause of most of the Fauci deaths was the refusal to treat with therapeutics. Hydroxychloroquine, Ivermectin, Remdesivir, were all identified as helpful very early but the left, including leftists here, chose death over letting the virus be managed before the 2020 election. Politicians and Trump haters took steps never, in the history of regulated medicine in the United States, taken before to make sure doctors could not use therapeutics or could only use them long after they might be effective, when patients were on their deathbeds.

Most Fauci deaths were murders by state and federal government Trump haters.

The medical profession is now due for a large helping of what happened to mine. Their own behavior, and their lack of courage, has knocked them from the pedestal. They have lost all credibility for the most part. The fall will be long and shocking.

That does not mean there aren't still good doctors, same as there are good teachers. While the profession at large is culpable, not every single individual is. However, if those doctors didn't speak out....
The problem is how to separate the good from the bad. Many of the good are restricted by corporate medical ownership from doing what they want to do; they should have quit their jobs before refusing to treat the Fauci virus and letting people die. So any medical provider that didn't risk their jobs and careers to do the right thing is as guilty as Fauci, himself.

My own pre-Fauci provider is a nurse practitioner, pro-Trump, hard-core right-to-life active Catholic with a BA in religion from a Catholic university. She leads a local Catholic group to DC every year for the past 10+ for the Right-to-Life march. Yet, when I got Fauci, she told me there are no treatments or therapeutics other than to treat the symptoms. She was fully, 100%, bought into the leftist agenda in regards to the Fauci virus.

Needless to say, she's no longer my provider. Of course I have no idea whether my new provider practices more ethical medicine or not.

They can mouth any platitudes they want, and they have. Are you capable of looking at data even in an infographic?

All a coincidence...I'm sure
Pfizer loves each and everyone of you...especially sciency progs

There it is. All of it.

The truth will always out. Always.

And of course, this was the big push to get the vaccines in everyone's arms. Basically: destroy the control group, and also, as we see here, once people have "bought in" they're much more likely to defend their decision, no matter what happens, no matter how poor that decision was.

However.

If you have 30% of your population who never bought in? And remain healthy and without ramification?

Now you have a problem.

They can mouth any platitudes they want, and they have. Are you capable of looking at data even in an infographic?
Personally, I do not have the expertise in public health, epidemiology, virology and statistical analysis to compile and interpret the massive amount of relevant data relating to the pandemic.

I rely on experienced experts in those disciplines rather than spouting the ideological dogma of media entertainers.

I was not surprised to see the official finding of the previously cited University of Michigan's experts that "drugs that may prevent or treat COVID-19 are not substitutions for vaccinations and booster shots." Nor can I find any legitimate source that disagrees with that consensus.

I was not surprised to see the official finding of the previously cited University of Michigan's experts that "drugs that may prevent or treat COVID-19 are not substitutions for vaccinations and booster shots." Nor can I find any legitimate source that disagrees with that consensus.

Try this>>>>

Vaccine strategy based on booster doses of same composition not sustainable: WHO

Amid a global demand for booster shots for protection against the Omicron variant, the World Health Organisation (WHO) has warned that a vaccination strategy based on repeated booster doses of the original vaccine composition is unlikely to be appropriate or sustainable.

~S~

Forum List

Back