Univ. of Michigan Stopped Tweeting their Vax/Unvax Nos. Wanna Know Why?

I've cited numerous studies about mRNA that show it's ineffectiveness once the wild virus is introduced. This is an experimental drug. We dont even know all of the possible side effects. It has only been a year since they have been injecting their experiment into the populace. Proper clinical studies take 5-12 years. We can't possibly know on mRNA. It has only been a little over a year since the experiment has started. Hundreds of thousands have died due to the injection and millions have been injured.
Monkeys loose in Pennsylvania. SARS-CoV-2 spike protein can cross the blood-brain barrier, and the question of an artificially-produced Chinese communist virus spike crossing it is like eating your relative's brains to eventually get kuru. Medical science has nothing published as far as we know, about mRNA spikes crossing the blood-brain barrier and staying there to clog the machinery and produce prions or Alzheimer's.

Never before has a country or dictator been on the right side of history while censoring, erasing data, silencing opposing views. The disturbing issue is that this is happening with governments all over the world now. Media and tech are complicit in whoring out govt lies and propaganda.
If this doesn’t stop, we’re headed for a dystopian Orwellian hell. How these people can’t see this is beyond me.

As you stated censorship whenever it’s practiced, is always wrong. History tells us this.

Your problem is that American prisoners have also been denied access to an actual SARS-CoV-2 vaccine, India's Covaxin. You can't boast that Americans are getting an actual SARS-CoV-2 vaccine. They are getting an experiment. After the medical mafia makes it so that ivermectin coming through the mail is intercepted and no Covaxin, then everything that follows must make very good sense to a dumbed-down.
There is no vaccine for paranoia, unfortunately.

There is no vaccine for paranoia, unfortunately.
Just because you're not paranoid, Dipshit, doesn't mean that there's nothing hunting you down. We suggest going back to a school somewhere near a bug-eyed mayor.

No doubt you’d take it, if the establishment told you to.
Your fake assumption is noted.

If you are upset by the consensus of public health authorities, epidemiologists, and virologists regarding the pandemic based upon analysis of a wealth of empirical data, please link to your conflicting alternative scientific studies, if any.

Your fake assumption is noted.

If you are upset by the consensus of public health authorities, epidemiologists, and virologists regarding the pandemic based upon analysis of a wealth of empirical data, please link to your conflicting alternative scientific studies, if any.
Lol. You just keep digging that hole. Dupe!

If this doesn’t stop, we’re headed for a dystopian Orwellian hell. How these people can’t see this is beyond me.

As you stated censorship whenever it’s practiced, is always wrong. History tells us this.
ALWAYS>>>>>>

Are they all confidential, or can I ask you to share a few without your becoming verklempt?
They’ve been posted in many threads here. I fear you’re being disingenuous. If you really are unaware of the many studies, you have to admit you’re living in a bubble of your own making.

Your source is noted.

I'll still respect the consensus of public health professionals such as those at the University of Michigan that confirmed that "drugs that may prevent or treat COVID-19 are not substitutions for vaccinations and booster shots."

You are entitled to look elsewhere for your aberrant notions, but even if Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, Flash, and Aquaman were all pushing an alternate nostrum, I'd still give greater credence to the folks in the know.

You asked who would we trust more than the CDC. I haven't used DC Comics as a source but I would trust them more than the CDC.

You asked who would we trust more than the CDC. I haven't used DC Comics as a source but I would trust them more than the CDC.
Agreed. The CDC and FDA work for big pharma. This has been the case for years yet some Americans haven’t figured this out, yet it’s obvious.

I'll continue to respect the consensus of the most experienced public health professionals in matters of public health.

If ideological dogma demands that some rave against the comprehensive scientific compilation and analysis of the relevant data, so be it.

Such paranoia is not unexpected, but crackpot notions that appease the ideologues are spewed at the public continually and, unfortunately, ideological lickspittles are susceptible to such noxious effusions. - "Drink cow piss!", "Guzzle bleach!". "Shine a bright light up your trumper!"
Respected by whom?

The problem with those you trust is that they've blocked all other views and discussion. In peer review of any topic, the Fauci virus, any scientific paper, quality and reliability of encryption algorithms, computer security apps, or anything else, the most trusted are those that have been peer reviewed.

When any knowledge provider blocks peer review one must question their motive and what it is that they're hiding. Your trusted sources, anything from the CDC, the NIH, even much of what those sources say that goes against what Facebook and Fauci want you to hear, is banned and blocked. Good science stands up well to peer review and even to disagreement among experts. Fauci science has blocked all counter opinions and attacked the messengers rather than debate the ideas. That's not how trusted scientific, or trusted sources of any other information, sources work.

Agreed. The CDC and FDA work for big pharma. This has been the case for years yet some Americans haven’t figured this out, yet it’s obvious.
Yes, those revolving doors spin so often and so fast that they could power the CDC offices from them.

The problem with those you trust is that they've blocked all other views and discussion.
In fact, wacky alternatives to the consensus of public experts abound, and are continually publicized and irresponsibly promoted:

1 Hydroxychloroquine

2 Trinity COVID-19 SARS Antipathogenic Treatment

3 Boiled garlic

4 Drinking bleach

5 Drinking colloidal silver

6 Blowing a hairdryer up your nose

7 Drinking water

Forum List

Back