UNITE THE WHITE

Cossack1483

Apr 20, 2017
The kneegrow movement is mobilizing Whites. Several goals include shutting down the felons league. Discovery sessions to determine the utility of non whites in US. The development and implementation of global and local White Nations. The main theme being avoid the groid. Sans violence ; just self segregation. White Lives Matter !!!

Although it makes for a good soundbite I just don't see it happening.

Whites are hopelessly divided and being conquered by more fertile immigrants. Everywhere you look you can see this.

Although it makes for a good soundbite I just don't see it happening.

Whites are hopelessly divided and being conquered by more fertile immigrants. Everywhere you look you can see this.
White liberals are the first to die at every level. Eventually infertility, omega traits, passiveness etc will kill the contemporary white left 1000 times faster than the opioid epidemic.

Eventually white Americans will be forced to act like the majority of white South Africans act(and the white South Africans will only get more radical as the delusion of white privilege in the west completely dissolves).
We may be powerless politically in the future, but our culture will easily be stronger than it has been in over 100 years.

Survival is our only option. The pro-white activists will win. It is only a question of what pro-white activists win when all is said and done.

The kneegrow movement is mobilizing Whites. Several goals include shutting down the felons league. Discovery sessions to determine the utility of non whites in US. The development and implementation of global and local White Nations. The main theme being avoid the groid. Sans violence ; just self segregation. White Lives Matter !!!
giphy.gif

giphy.gif
Anyone who uses terms like "groid" or "negro" in this day and age is either an irrationally angry individual, or a troll that is deliberately trying to destroy the legitimacy of pro-white activism.

It isn't a fertility issue. Its the fact that the liberal left imports third worlders, and their whole damn family; then sets them up on welfare, where all they have to do is lay around pumping out kids. Stop importing third world problems, and quit feeding the useless breeders, and the problem will start correcting itself.

giphy.gif
Anyone who uses terms like "groid" or "negro" in this day and age is either an irrationally angry individual, or a troll that is deliberately trying to destroy the legitimacy of pro-white activism.

I mostly agree.. We do need to divest ourselves of the snaggle toothed KKK stereotype and project a more refined image to the world. Yet being slaves to political correctness is how we ended up in this situation in the first place.

• Banned
giphy.gif

Negro means brown. Not only acceptable on this site but in society as well. Negroid is pretty much accepted as well. Actually , I use African and AA as well. Never use the impolite version.

giphy.gif

I mostly agree.. We do need to divest ourselves of the snaggle toothed KKK stereotype and project a more refined image to the world. Yet being slaves to political correctness is how we ended up in this situation in the first place.
Ditching racial slurs and actually using all our energy to empower white people is not being a slave to political correctness. Political correctness will actually be our weapon soon because we have the morally superior position.

There is absolutely no reason for a people in such a serious existential crisis to use racial slurs in such a careless manner. Using racial slurs does nothing FOR our agenda.

I understand that other groups use racial slurs against us literally every minute of every day without any sort conscience, and I understand that some of the white people throwing around the "n*****s" are only doing so to project some sort of strength that we can rally behind, but the fact of the matter is that we can't afford to let any energy in our race to be wasted. Even the skinhead thugs must be fully utilized(their hatred and anger directed at those in power, not random minorities) if we want to save western civilization.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Negro means brown. Not only acceptable on this site but in society as well. Negroid is pretty much accepted as well. Actually , I use African and AA as well. Never use the impolite version.
Negro means black in Spanish. Negro means clueless old white dude who is ignorant of modern social etiquette in English.

"Groid" is interpreted as something much different by the average person than the scientific classification that is "negroid".

Interpret as you will. I have used "nigra" , "negro' , and "groid" for nearly 60 yrs. Very descriptive. African is fine for the less feral.

To avoid such descriptive words ; one would have to live in a totally Caucasian venue.

giphy.gif

Ditching racial slurs and actually using all our energy to empower white people is not being a slave to political correctness. Political correctness will actually be our weapon soon because we have the morally superior position.

There is absolutely no reason for a people in such a serious existential crisis to use racial slurs in such a careless manner. Using racial slurs does nothing FOR our agenda.

I understand that other groups use racial slurs against us literally every minute of every day without any sort conscience, and I understand that some of the white people throwing around the "n*****s" are only doing so to project some sort of strength that we can rally behind, but the fact of the matter is that we can't afford to let any energy in our race to be wasted. Even the skinhead thugs must be fully utilized(their hatred and anger directed at those in power, not random minorities) if we want to save western civilization.

Since when do you decide why someone does something?

From the first time someone said using a TERM that is considered racist suddenly isn't a racist TERM when certain people use it, the claims that using it is racist went away.

black sticker.jpg

When someone makes excuses for a TERM they say is racist, claiming that it's racist loses all validity.

giphy.gif
Even the skinhead thugs must be fully utilized(their hatred and anger directed at those in power, not random minorities) if we want to save western civilization.
giphy.gif

The internet is actually the best gift for racial nationalists.
I don't think I'd have become such, or at least not much if not for reading Rushton's work online.

The fact is reading Rushton's work, or any statistic like the 52% Black murder rate, used to be hidden from the public overwhelmingly, now the internet shows the facts which show the disparities.

I try my best to try, and promote such facts.

Vast tracts of Whites are the problem, my guess is 70% of Western Europeans, and 30% of Southern Europeans, and 30% Eastern Europeans fight against White interests.

Your guess?

Probably close. But really are these the kind of "whites" that we desire? W.I.N.O.S. Whites In Name Only , can reside with their non white brothers in urban multicultural cesspools ie memphrica.

Vast tracts of Whites are the problem, my guess is 70% of Western Europeans, and 30% of Southern Europeans, and 30% Eastern Europeans fight against White interests.

Your guess?

Polls like this would in the very least, would support my numbers.

pew-anti-muslim-views-surge-in-2016-37703.jpg

Are you saying it's in the interest of white people the rise of Muslims in Europe?

Well, those who don't react to Muslims unfavorably in Europe, definitely would be acting against White interest in my eyes, what about yours?

giphy.gif

Darwin, and Gandhi were racists too, and they're often most touted by Leftist anti-Racists.

Forum List

Back