Enough black people are a threat...

dfens

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2016
that it is reasonable to avoid them. It makes perfect sense, and has to do with self preservation, which is reasonable (unless you make the argument that we should all be committing suicide).

Americans like to think in terms of individual difference and success. So you will say to me, see that black person there, they are a good, honest citizen. Or a black person would say that to me about himself or herself. And in that, they very well might be right.

Still, it's entirely up to me to size things up, to decide for myself my involvement in something or another. Isn't that right? So even acknowledging individual difference, I can still decide for myself that as a group, there is danger amongst black people.

Therefore, it is in fact true that the "thug" black people have dragged other black people down. But that's simply the way it is! There's nothing you people can do to change this. I refuse to get mugged or shot, let alone for black people to exclude me or mess with me when they side only with themselves.

For this reason, I am not siding with black people. I know there are many good black people out there. Doesn't make a difference. I must preserve myself first, otherwise, I am the one who loses, I am the one who dies.

that it is reasonable to avoid them. It makes perfect sense, and has to do with self preservation, which is reasonable (unless you make the argument that we should all be committing suicide).

Americans like to think in terms of individual difference and success. So you will say to me, see that black person there, they are a good, honest citizen. Or a black person would say that to me about himself or herself. And in that, they very well might be right.

Still, it's entirely up to me to size things up, to decide for myself my involvement in something or another. Isn't that right? So even acknowledging individual difference, I can still decide for myself that as a group, there is danger amongst black people.

Therefore, it is in fact true that the "thug" black people have dragged other black people down. But that's simply the way it is! There's nothing you people can do to change this. I refuse to get mugged or shot, let alone for black people to exclude me or mess with me when they side only with themselves.

For this reason, I am not siding with black people. I know there are many good black people out there. Doesn't make a difference. I must preserve myself first, otherwise, I am the one who loses, I am the one who dies.
Never trust a group of coloreds to do the right thing.

Never trust a group of coloreds to do the right thing? Like those who served with the Tuskegee Airmen? How about the Buffalo Soldiers? What about the many black regiments that served with distinction in WWI and WWII?

Never trust a group of coloreds to do the right thing? Like those who served with the Tuskegee Airmen? How about the Buffalo Soldiers? What about the many black regiments that served with distinction in WWI and WWII?
Civilian coloreds. Those in the military are civilized. The average civilian colored is feral.

Civilian coloreds. Those in the military are civilized. The average civilian colored is feral.

Way to move the goalposts douche.

Forum List

Back