Unintended consequences of Trump's war on the post office: veterans not getting their medicines on time

The consequences of the Democrats jack heeling mail in votes is medicine not being delivered. Wow, who knew that democrats could screw up more than they already have.

Trumped-Up Administration, and Admiral Rockwell Tory poster--opposed Mail-In ballots since voter registrations have pre-election time and methods to find out about bogus addresses, dead people--duplicate registrations and matters like that. Sailor-Slaughter-er Admiral Rockwell Tory poster want's no pre-validations of eligibility, much as he loves running his fingers through the innards of the sailors he led to slaughter! For the Trumped-Up occupant--it makes better sense to go with the pathological lying observed, becoming self-defensive dementia in older age.

In The Trumped-Up Administration, there are still different agencies--unknown to Admiral Rockwell Tory--So VA can make a claim about what it knows, but the clients of VA can report what they know, and then the Director USPS can be asked about what it knows. USPS appears to know about nothing of its own operations--allegedly going back decades.
Michigan Sen. Gary Peters, the top Democrat on the Senate Homeland Security Committee, has been investigating the postal delays after he said DeJoy failed to provide answers about why they were happening. Peters is asking a dozen veterans organizations to provide him with information about wait times for mail-order prescriptions or other problems. He says some veterans have reported to him financial harm caused by late fees after their bills and payments took much longer to arrive in July and August.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Deut 23: 19-20: A fond memory of Moses about a happy childhood!)
I just got my mailed pharamaceuticals on Saturday Aug 15, 6 days after I ordered them. Normal time. All 3 were in 1 package. Nothing unusual.

So there are 330,000 supposed to be receiving benefits. Illiterate protectionist poster can only verify one receiving anything on time!

Only1 can be verified! Only 1 can be verified. Only One can be verified, and that is the point of the Congressional inquiry!

(In this story here, One finally gets cast into Outer Darkness--but at least one more is next!)

A lot of veterans receive their medicine via the post office. When Trump and his USPS chief buddy delayed mail in order to slow down mail ballots, they didn't think about the consequences.
Everything gets delayed and even many of good supporters will end up affected and pissed off:
Policy changes that slow delivery at the U.S. Postal Service are taking a toll on military veterans, who are reporting much longer wait times to receive mail-order prescription drugs, according to Democratic senators.

In a letter Friday, the 31 senators take aim at new Postmaster General Louis DeJoy, a GOP fundraiser who took the post in June and has since imposed several operational changes that have led to mail backlogs across the United States. His cost-cutting measures have come as President Donald Trump rails against increases in mail-in voting and says he may hold up postal funding to impede the balloting in November.
It is not that they did not think. They just did not care. US mail may have been around as a part of government since the beginning, but I do I think they would rather private carriers were more favored and of course, screwing up elections by keeping people from voting is something all republicans are about these days. Trump says republicans cannot win if people are allowed to vote. Trump has requested his mail-in voting ballot, so either it is pretty good or he doesn't care about any election but his own, and that would not surprise me either.
You and most libtards do not know the difference in absentee ballots and main-in ballots. I support absentee ballots, as does Trump. We oppose mail-in ballots.
Who cares? Tell me about the "main-in ballots", admiral intellect.

A lot of veterans receive their medicine via the post office. When Trump and his USPS chief buddy delayed mail in order to slow down mail ballots, they didn't think about the consequences.
Everything gets delayed and even many of good supporters will end up affected and pissed off:
Policy changes that slow delivery at the U.S. Postal Service are taking a toll on military veterans, who are reporting much longer wait times to receive mail-order prescription drugs, according to Democratic senators.

In a letter Friday, the 31 senators take aim at new Postmaster General Louis DeJoy, a GOP fundraiser who took the post in June and has since imposed several operational changes that have led to mail backlogs across the United States. His cost-cutting measures have come as President Donald Trump rails against increases in mail-in voting and says he may hold up postal funding to impede the balloting in November.

I see you excel in spreading horseshit.

10-4 this!
We have 838 homes in my Del Webb retirement community, with many veterans.
Not one is complaining and I speak with them constantly at the Clubhouse.

True story.
Your are lying about speaking to those veterans, and you don't say how many of them get medicine by mail.

My husband spent 21 years in the Corp----needless to say we get our meds from the military's EXPRESS SCRIPT mail order pharmacy and have for years----------the Orginal poster was lying. My husband is still getting all 7 of his meds while I still get all of mine (2) as well excluding the vitamins that I cancelled. If there is any issue with meds getting to anyone---it isn't the post office---it may be a supply chain issue like toilet paper since most of the US meds are manufactured overseas by China and India and China is playing games with medical supplies.

It should be noted one of the things that I love love about Trump is that he is bringing back medicine manufacturing to the US-----which will help prevent future supply chain issues and maybe lower drug costs as it will eventually be easier for US companies to arrange manufacturing of drugs whose patent has ran out especially as trump is likely to push patent expirations to allow this. This also will create many jobs in the US while taking away jobs from China.

I see you excel in spreading horseshit.

10-4 this!
We have 838 homes in my Del Webb retirement community, with many veterans.
Not one is complaining and I speak with them constantly at the Clubhouse.

True story.
Your are lying about speaking to those veterans, and you don't say how many of them get medicine by mail.

My husband spent 21 years in the Corp----needless to say we get our meds from the military's EXPRESS SCRIPT mail order pharmacy and have for years----------the Orginal poster was lying. My husband is still getting all 7 of his meds while I still get all of mine (2) as well excluding the vitamins that I cancelled. If there is any issue with meds getting to anyone---it isn't the post office---it may be a supply chain issue like toilet paper since most of the US meds are manufactured overseas by China and India and China is playing games with medical supplies.

It should be noted one of the things that I love love about Trump is that he is bringing back medicine manufacturing to the US-----which will help prevent future supply chain issues and maybe lower drug costs as it will eventually be easier for US companies to arrange manufacturing of drugs whose patent has ran out especially as trump is likely to push patent expirations to allow this. This also will create many jobs in the US while taking away jobs from China.
You have egg on your face:
USPS DELIVERY DELAYS LEAVE 82-YEAR-OLD TEXAS MAN WITHOUT HEART MEDICATION FOR A WEEK

It is not that they did not think. They just did not care. US mail may have been around as a part of government since the beginning, but I do I think they would rather private carriers were more favored and of course, screwing up elections by keeping people from voting is something all republicans are about these days. Trump says republicans cannot win if people are allowed to vote. Trump has requested his mail-in voting ballot, so either it is pretty good or he doesn't care about any election but his own, and that would not surprise me either.
You and most libtards do not know the difference in absentee ballots and main-in ballots. I support absentee ballots, as does Trump. We oppose mail-in ballots.
Mail-in ballots are shotgunned out to every registered voted, ,whether they intend to vote of not. That leads to massive potential for fraud. Clear enough?

Illiterate and ignorant Admiral Rockwell Tory poster fails to contend that Mail-In ballots are sent to addresses, a usual verification of voter registration and eligibility. Los Angeles County has made two mailers so far this summer--verifying addresses and screening out people deceased.
(1) There is far greater probability of a living and verifiable registrant than ever before.
(2) The return of the actual ballot will require a signature. That can be compared to the signature of the registration. "X" is less likely to work.
(3) Then there is the "Atrocity" mistake--Admiral Rockwell Tory poster has it in for people's genitalia, especially of the persons in the command being sent into harm's way. Back they don't come, "It is what it is:" All over again. Admiral Rockwell Tory poster had an intent--in any command.
(4) The person registering to vote--had that intent to vote. The capability may have been limited--more likely giving the ballot away for someone else to drop-off or deposit at a polling place.
(5) The Mail-In maximizes the probability that the registrant will actually take a signed and properly completed ballot to a drop-off or mailbox.
(6) That option had not before been available.

There is no basis in infer massive fraud.

(This option was a con: Matt 25: 14-30!)

You're reaching now.....

That's all this poster PEEEEEPEEETRO ever does. 100% of his posts are anti Trump Tirades = paid hack.

Jo

Mail-in ballots are shotgunned out to every registered voted, ,whether they intend to vote of not. That leads to massive potential for fraud. Clear enough?

Truth is the post office has become a great Amorphous money hole that cannot actually be reformed. Trump is right....the private carriers have left them in the dust.

Jo

Last edited:
Illiterate and ignorant Admiral Rockwell Tory poster fails to contend that Mail-In ballots are sent to addresses, a usual verification of voter registration and eligibility. Los Angeles County has made two mailers so far this summer--verifying addresses and screening out people deceased.
(1) There is far greater probability of a living and verifiable registrant than ever before.
(2) The return of the actual ballot will require a signature. That can be compared to the signature of the registration. "X" is less likely to work.
(3) Then there is the "Atrocity" mistake--Admiral Rockwell Tory poster has it in for people's genitalia, especially of the persons in the command being sent into harm's way. Back they don't come, "It is what it is:" All over again. Admiral Rockwell Tory poster had an intent--in any command.
(4) The person registering to vote--had that intent to vote. The capability may have been limited--more likely giving the ballot away for someone else to drop-off or deposit at a polling place.
(5) The Mail-In maximizes the probability that the registrant will actually take a signed and properly completed ballot to a drop-off or mailbox.
(6) That option had not before been available.

There is no basis in infer massive fraud.

(This option was a con: Matt 25: 14-30!)

So that is why over 800 voters in Michigan turned up as being dead!

The Illiteracy of the Trumped-Up voter fraud contentions are shown in the more recent of the illiterate posts of Admiral Rockwell Tory poster!
When Hillary won in 2016, she had 65,853,516 votes to the Trumped-Up 62,984,825 votes. The total is 128,838,341--just of those votes, and not of minor candidates or other votes. Some of those might be thought fraudulent--but 200 million of them there are not.

The 800 dead votes are about 6 ten thousandths of one percent of all the votes cast. The Republican Senate Committee has concluded that Paul Manaforte posed a serious security risk in the 2016 election. There is not a contention of other voter fraud.

There are no numbers to support any such contention.

(This shit was blatant, by comparison!)

Likely Champagne, if anything at all. Guess who's name is relatively redeemed in history--comparing--and is the Electoral College even anything other than a charming throwback to a more subjugating time? A peculiar interested class of owners was being protected--apparently finally noted in some small confrontations over summer--far less than the 800 dead registrants--and 175,000 dead numbers--a monster increase over what Michele Obama cited, just last night!

All Trumped-Up USA heads into elections!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!
(Matt 25: 14-30, is actually a bad idea!)

The History was of subjugation, now exposed--worldwide protested. Subjugation is not now widely being celebrated, anymore! Denigrated Family names: The one Trumped-up and Pence. Relatively redeemed is the Clinton name--having told you so at the time.

"Crow: James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Deut 23: 19-20 is generally thought far less than a redemptive history!)

The History was of subjugation, now exposed--worldwide protested. Subjugation is not now widely being celebrated, anymore! Denigrated Family names: The one Trumped-up and Pence. Relatively redeemed is the Clinton name--having told you so at the time.

"Crow: James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Deut 23: 19-20 is generally thought far less than a redemptive history!)

Relatively redeemed is the Clinton name--

1597784152442.png

DURR

Forum List

Back