Understanding What Kim Davis' Legal Argument Will Be..

If a Christian is a sinner, which all of them are, then do all sins become OK in the eyes of God?

• Yes.

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • No.

Votes: 8 66.7%

• Total voters
1. God saying through his apostles and saints that normalizing homosexuality in any culture gets you the pit of fire for eternity and

2. The fact that this warning is referred to in the VERY FIRST utterings of two of the apostlistic texts in the New Testament...Jude 1 and Romans 1

THe bible also says you should stone your daughter if she gets her cherry popped before marriage.
But we'll probably arrest you if you try it.
Totally. But it isn't said that if you refuse to stone your daughter you will spend eternity in hell. And that passage you mention is in the Old Testament. The New Testament, which Christians follow, would never find Jesus teaching stoning. In fact we find the opposite, don't we? We find him teaching "he who is without sin shall cast the first stone".

Try again..

Thene explain the founder's execution of gays for sodomy, as the old testament requires? With Pennsylvania citing Levitucus word for word as its law.

If its something a 'Christian would never do', then why did Christians do it?

Totally. But it isn't said that if you refuse to stone your daughter you will spend eternity in hell.

well, no, the Ancient Hebrews were shit-kicking Bronze Age savages who thought they needed to murder their own children to appease the forces of nature they didn't really understand and called "God". the religious hucksters didn't need to pretend there was an afterlife to fool them into blind obedience. That didn't come about until the Iron Age.

And that passage you mention is in the Old Testament. The New Testament, which Christians follow, would never find Jesus teaching stoning. In fact we find the opposite, don't we? We find him teaching "he who is without sin shall cast the first stone".

But the point was, Jesus was still all for stoning people who continued to sin.

I also find it kind of fucked up that you would give people having the butt sex the same punishment you give serial killers and genocidal dictators.

But the point was, Jesus was still all for stoning people who continued to sin.

I also find it kind of fucked up that you would give people having the butt sex the same punishment you give serial killers and genocidal dictators.

So you just decided to invent things I never said, and things Jesus never said and then put them in your post as if true? You've found a new low Joe.

One doesn't have to be an expert on Christianity to read Jude 1 and Romans 1 and see plainly on their face the warnings of that mortal sin. One only has to understand that mortal sin is the type no Christian can recover from and will spend an eternity in the pit of fire for committing. Beyond that we have:

1. God saying through his apostles and saints that normalizing homosexuality in any culture gets you the pit of fire for eternity and

2. The fact that this warning is referred to in the VERY FIRST utterings of two of the apostlistic texts in the New Testament...Jude 1 and Romans 1

the New Testament says no such thing.

However Romans does very clearly state that Christians are supposed to obey the law and authority.

Which you ignore because it is not convenient to your rant.

One doesn't have to be an expert on Christianity to read Jude 1 and Romans 1 and see plainly on their face the warnings of that mortal sin. One only has to understand that mortal sin is the type no Christian can recover from and will spend an eternity in the pit of fire for committing. Beyond that we have:

Never even mentions it in either case.

Really, I am shocked that someone like yourself who claims to have once been a Christian even claims that there is any 'sin' that cannot be forgiven by Jesus.

That is one of the cornerstones of the New Testament- that Jesus can forgive any sin.

But apparently to you- that doesn't apply to HOMOSEXUAL

o you just decided to invent things I never said, and things Jesus never said and then put them in your post as if true? You've found a new low Joe.

I'm just pointing out how fucked up your theology is and why it should be ignored.

Kim Davis should be fired.
:lmao:

"Your honor, Kim Davis' theology is fucked up and should be ignored because she didn't abide by our theology of butt sex as "mom and dad" to formative children in married homes".

That's your argument. A religion vs a cult. I wonder in the end who will win this one? Shall we ask Kennedy?

o you just decided to invent things I never said, and things Jesus never said and then put them in your post as if true? You've found a new low Joe.

I'm just pointing out how fucked up your theology is and why it should be ignored.

Kim Davis should be fired.
:lmao:

"Your honor, Kim Davis' theology is fucked up and should be ignored because she didn't abide by our theology of butt sex as "mom and dad" to formative children in married homes".

That's your argument. A religion vs a cult. I wonder in the end who will win this one? Shall we ask Kennedy?

"Your honor, Kim Davis's theology calls for her to obey legal authority and the law- and to not get divorced- she repeatedly ignores her theology while creating an imaginary theology that calls for her not doing her job.

That's your argument. A cherry picking faux Christian invoking her 'religion' to officially discriminate against Americans- and ignore the law.

Kim Davis has already lost- she has spent time in jail- and her office is now issuing marriage licenses as directed by legal authorities.

"Your honor, Kim Davis's theology calls for her to obey legal authority and the law- and to not get divorced- she repeatedly ignores her theology while creating an imaginary theology that calls for her not doing her job.

That's your argument. A cherry picking faux Christian invoking her 'religion' to officially discriminate against Americans- and ignore the law.

Kim Davis has already lost- she has spent time in jail- and her office is now issuing marriage licenses as directed by legal authorities.

All Christians are sinners. But being a sinner does not say "well you're off the hook now, you can pick and choose to ignore or obey the warnings of MORTAL sin as defined in the first passage of Jude and Romans". Your logic is flawed. Your "logic" says that if a Christian has sinned, then that Christian no longer has 1st Amendment rights. But then that would mean that every single Christian does not have 1st Amendment rights since each and every single one of them, including the Pope, has fallen from grace at one point or another. And yes, possibly numbers of times like Kim Davis has.

This isn't Kim Davis the individual sinning Christian vs the gay-gestapo's Johnny-come-lately PA laws. This is Christianity vs the gay-gestapo's Johnny-come-lately laws. This is the warnings of mortal sin vs the mortal sin itself. This has yet to be played out and stands to be one of the most nail-biting SCOTUS cases ever, since the dawn of our country. Does mortally-sinful behavior (normalizing homosexuality in a culture) have "Constitutional rights" or not, to strip others of their 1st Amendment Mortal Commandment to not normalize homosexuality in their culture?

Yes....that will be the question kicked about before Kennedy. I wonder while he's pondering that if he'll remember Kim Davis sitting behind bars less than 3 months after his idiotic decision based on milked sympathy from a horde of weeping rainbow-crocodiles?

Guy, you don't get this. You've lost. Gays can get married and you can't say this shit outside of an anonymous message board because if you did say this shit out in the open, you'd be cleaning out your desk.

you are done. you've lost. Even conservatives don't want to be seen having a drink with you guys at this point.

You don't see Trump or Bush or Fiorona going out trying to get their picture taken with Fat-Ass Davis... you see the bottom feeders trying to get attention.

Yes....that will be the question kicked about before Kennedy. I wonder while he's pondering that if he'll remember Kim Davis sitting behind bars less than 3 months after his idiotic decision based on milked sympathy from a horde of weeping rainbow-crocodiles?

Maybe they should lock Davis up with a Lesbian Prison Gang. That would be awesome.

Guy, you don't get this. You've lost. Gays can get married and you can't say this shit outside of an anonymous message board because if you did say this shit out in the open, you'd be cleaning out your desk..

I have said "shit" about this in the open. I tell people directly all the time how I feel about gay marriage. And I get nods of approval (albeit silent ones) and smiles and winks all the time. Those nods, smiles and winks render into votes in the privacy not just of the internet but also the voting booth.

Your perversions have met their limit. The rollback has begun. Kim Davis can't be stripped of her civil right to the 1st Amendment because of a new secular law that attempts to force people to promote deviant sexual behaviors (just some of the Court's favorites, for now).

You will see that not only is our momentum not "done", it has just begun. Your railroading, blackmail and bullying are about to turn around on you and the poor political party you've grafted your perverse Agenda onto.

I have said "shit" about this in the open. I tell people directly all the time how I feel about gay marriage. And I get nods of approval (albeit silent ones) and smiles and winks all the time. Those nods, smiles and winks render into votes in the privacy not just of the internet but also the voting booth.

Yeah, guy, this is going to be a non-issue at the polling booth. nobody who is actually in danger of getting the GOP nomination even wants to talk about this.

Your perversions have met their limit. The rollback has begun. Kim Davis can't be stripped of her civil right to the 1st Amendment because of a new secular law that attempts to force people to promote deviant sexual behaviors (just some of the Court's favorites, for now).

Kim Davis is a fat, ugly hypocrite who got knocked up by one man while married to another. By her own holy book, they should take her ass out and stone her.

You will see that not only is our momentum not "done", it has just begun. Your railroading, blackmail and bullying are about to turn around on you and the poor political party you've grafted your perverse Agenda onto.

Guy, frankly, I think you are the only person on this board still ranting about this. I think even the other right wingers have moved on.

Oh, ruling in IL. Homophobes can't deny service in this state.

Kim Davis is a fat, ugly hypocrite who got knocked up by one man while married to another. By her own holy book, they should take her ass out and stone her...Guy, frankly, I think you are the only person on this board still ranting about this. I think even the other right wingers have moved on...Oh, ruling in IL. Homophobes can't deny service in this state.

This one will go to SCOTUS, not Illinois or Kentucky.

Sure, a Christian is thrown in jail for abiding by a mortal Commandment of her faith and everyone is "just moving on"...even conservatives...Yep, you're REALLY telling the truth aren't you? :cranky:

Kim Davis is a fat, ugly hypocrite who got knocked up by one man while married to another. By her own holy book, they should take her ass out and stone her...Guy, frankly, I think you are the only person on this board still ranting about this. I think even the other right wingers have moved on...Oh, ruling in IL. Homophobes can't deny service in this state.

Sure, a Christian is thrown in jail for abiding by a mortal Commandment of her faith and everyone is "just moving on"...even conservatives...Yep, you're REALLY telling the truth aren't you? :cranky:

Sure it will. This time your prediction will occur. :rolleyes:

Sure it will. This time your prediction will occur. :rolleyes:

It will! This time is different! :booze:

Sure, a Christian is thrown in jail for abiding by a mortal Commandment of her faith and everyone is "just moving on"...even conservatives...Yep, you're REALLY telling the truth aren't you?

She's not being thrown in jail for her beliefs. She's being thrown in jail for refusing to obey a legal court order.

She has a legal remedy if her job duties conflict with her superstitions. It's the same one the rest of us have.

She can tender her resignation from her job.

Sure, a Christian is thrown in jail for abiding by a mortal Commandment of her faith and everyone is "just moving on"...even conservatives...Yep, you're REALLY telling the truth aren't you?

She's not being thrown in jail for her beliefs. She's being thrown in jail for refusing to obey a legal court order...She has a legal remedy if her job duties conflict with her superstitions. It's the same one the rest of us have....She can tender her resignation from her job.

But the court order isn't legal if it requires her to abandon her 1st Amendment rights. Her "exercise" of her religion means that she must at the very least abide by the warnings against mortal sins; which, if disobeyed, land her in hell for eternity. The government cannot require a person to defy core mandates that will result in their soul's eternal destruction.

Let me be quite plain here> It is STRICTLY forbidden by the New Testament of Jesus Christ for ANY Christian to normalize homosexuality AT ALL, in any way, shape or form. So, Kim Davis affixing her signature to those marriage certificates was not one iota different from her affixing her signature in a contract with the Devil.

So, her defiance of approving those "marriage" licenses (forced illegally upon the states by an erroneous class of "just some deviant sex behaviors but not others" added outside Judicial power to the 14th Amendment) is in fact quite legal. And her being thrown in jail was ILLEGAL. This will be the verdict at SCOTUS. Unless Kennedy does some serious verbal gyrations about what he wrote in June's decision about how gay marriage doesn't mean requiring Christians to play along.

That doesn't stop in a public office. You can't say "oh, no Christians can work for public offices anymore". Anymore than you can say "no gays can work for public office anymore". And you want to talk about which ilk has more influence on public affairs these days? You're whining and pissing about one Christian in office abiding by her faith. Meanwhile scores upon scores upon scores of the LGBT faithful are ensconced in positions of power, using and abusing it every day to tip the scales in favor of their cult instead of Christians.

You're going to see. It will be your cult and its naziesque PA laws vs Christianity. It should be a long day in court and an interesting watch if nothing else.. :popcorn: We'll see if the 1st Amendment and its twin the 9th will survive the Rainbow steamroller..

Yup, any day now all the bat shit Sil predicts will come to pass. Her track records speaks for itself. lol.

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Forum List

Back