Trump is a jerk, and proud of it!

browsing deer

Silver Member
Jul 11, 2015
in the forrest
From a campaign biography by Michael D’Antonio for the biography "Never Enough"
emphasis mine
"
Donald Trump, who received draft deferments through much of the Vietnam War, told the author of a forthcoming biography that he nevertheless “always felt that I was in the military” because of his education at a military-themed boarding school.

Mr. Trump said that his experience at the New York Military Academy, an expensive prep school where his parents had sent him to correct poor behavior, gave him “more training militarily than a lot of the guys that go into the military.” . . .

According to the book, Mr. Trump attended the New York Military Academy after years of rowdy and rebellious behavior at Kew-Forest, a more traditional prep school in Queens. Mr. Trump once recalled giving a teacher at Kew-Forest a black eye “because I didn’t think he knew anything about music.”

He arrived at the military academy -- where tuition now reaches $31,000 a year -- for eighth grade in 1959 and remained for high school. Like all students at the Cornwall-on-Hudson, N.Y., campus, he wore a uniform, participated in marching drills and was expected to conform to a hierarchy imposed by instructors, some of whom had served in the military.

"

He is proud of being an a55hole! We have gone from George Washington, always the gentleman, to this.

We went from Washington to obozo.

We bottomed out right there. Electing Trump would merely stay on the course to idiocracy.

emphasis mine
"
Donald Trump, who received draft deferments through much of the Vietnam War, told the author of a forthcoming biography that he nevertheless “always felt that I was in the military” because of his education at a military-themed boarding school.

Mr. Trump said that his experience at the New York Military Academy, an expensive prep school where his parents had sent him to correct poor behavior, gave him “more training militarily than a lot of the guys that go into the military.” . . .

According to the book, Mr. Trump attended the New York Military Academy after years of rowdy and rebellious behavior at Kew-Forest, a more traditional prep school in Queens. Mr. Trump once recalled giving a teacher at Kew-Forest a black eye “because I didn’t think he knew anything about music.”

He arrived at the military academy -- where tuition now reaches $31,000 a year -- for eighth grade in 1959 and remained for high school. Like all students at the Cornwall-on-Hudson, N.Y., campus, he wore a uniform, participated in marching drills and was expected to conform to a hierarchy imposed by instructors, some of whom had served in the military.

"

He is proud of being an a55hole! We have gone from George Washington, always the gentleman, to this.

wait..we've been told by "progressives" that george washington was a disgraceful, evil white slave owner and oppressor?

you're out of step..get with the program.

emphasis mine
"

"

wait..we've been told by "progressives" that george washington was a disgraceful, evil white slave owner and oppressor?

you're out of step..get with the program.
Why that old fellow grew hemp and made corn liquor...

emphasis mine
"

"

LOL, you want to compare Trump to draft dodger Clinton or drug dealer Obama? Really? :salute:

emphasis mine
"

"

Good. President whose pc and all concilliatory isn't going to be a good leader. Putin's better than not-Putin. No one messing with Russia I notice.

emphasis mine
"

"

LOL! I watched Saving Private Ryan so I guess I also have more military experience than your average enlistee.

Most New Yorkers are obnoxious jerks, even the ones that claim to be Conservatives.

emphasis mine
"

"

I love these Moon Bats that bitch about any Republican that didn't serve in the military but yet they voted for draft dodging Clinton and Biden and had no problem with Obama who publicly said he was too busy hanging out with his communists friends to serve his country.

Can you say the word "hypocrite"?

150908-sure-donald-trump-may-have-dodged-vietnam-through-draft-deferments-but.jpg

emphasis mine
"

"

It's a shame this supposed Republican has to waste his time on attacking Trump, instead of attacking whatever, or whoever will be the NeoCommie Candidate

e69blw.jpg

emphasis mine
"

"

LOL, you want to compare Trump to draft dodger Clinton or drug dealer Obama? Really? :salute:
Trump dodged the draft. I am pretty sure he did coke too. You point is?

emphasis mine
"

"

It's a shame this supposed Republican has to waste his time on attacking Trump, instead of attacking whatever, or whoever will be the NeoCommie Candidate

e69blw.jpg
This is a horrible horrible lible on Grant, who was honorable and decent to compare him in Trump who is dishonorable and vile

emphasis mine
"

"

Trump dodged the draft. I am pretty sure he did coke too. You point is?

student deferment does not = "dodging the draft".

Forum List

Back