“Uncomfortable conversations”

Mus
why doesnt BLM care about Black on Black crime.

Because it is acknowledged as a “crime” and the perpetrators are prosecuted.

They are protesting because Police are given such wide latitude and are excused for excessive force and if prosecuted rarely face prison.

Understand the difference?

Why is the distinction between “crime” and interracial crime so important? BLM only cares when blacks are killed by whites and not a peep about blacks killing blacks. Sorry there’s no justification for that attitude
Must less blacks killing whites which a far more common occurance. Enough of the bullshit already and no more friggin excuses for anyone. Just as soon ad race is ignored racism will vanish. Trouble is far too many people are using racism as an excuse to exist.

LOL....I've never been a victim. Ya see I wont allow that to happen unlike you weak ass fucks.
It's always "whitey is holding me back" and I cant succeed in life because I'm a negro....and racism!!!
Grow a pair ya fucken professional pussy and victim.
Yes. Now you are getting it. We are victims of white supremacy. We are weakened by white supremacy. We are under a system of white supremacy.

To tell my son he can be anything he wants to be if he tries hard enough is nice, but unless I warn him about the obstacles in his path. I’m ill-suiting him for the real world.

Downplaying racism backfires. If a person is led to believe that there are no obstacles in their way. They may overestimate the extent to which white people will recognize their hard work. On the other hand, by discussing those obstacles black people who are the targets of racism can steel ourselves against the headwinds in our way.

White people in here are always talking about how they are victims of taxes, big government, immigrants, reverse discrimination, “radical Islam,” you name it.

Whites loves victimhood, so long as they’re the ones who get to choose which victims count.

Yet we've had a black president and we have people like Ben Carson.
Go whine somewhere else ya pussy.

Blacks and whites cannot have a conversation because blacks can only communicate in grunts, clicks and whistles.

Blacks can only communicate with Violence; their Savage breeding leaves no other recourse

Another example of why Black Lives Matter is so relevant in today’s society

By that logic White Lives Matter should be relevant as well. There are racist white people there are racist black people. And if you want to look at it in terms of interracial violence , black on white violence is more prevalent than the other way around.
If you feel that way then start a movement. The fact that no one has gotten off their asses and started a WLM means you clowns know its bullshit. You just dont want Black people protesting. You want them to be meek and mild and move off the sidewalk and call you bossman.......Not going to happen.
There is nothing wrong with protesting. The problems start when the protesters turn to violence, burning and looting and harming others.

Blacks and whites cannot have a conversation because blacks can only communicate in grunts, clicks and whistles.

Blacks can only communicate with Violence; their Savage breeding leaves no other recourse

So I can respond to them the way respond to me?
Violence it is....
The problem here is that if we are so violent it is due to the violence whites have put on us.

Never attacked a black man in my life.

What you say you did not do is irrelevant. We are talking about a macro level problem and you asked:

There is no macro level now, but you will probably pull your usual bullshit and talk about what happened long ago. Describe any macro level of violence being done to you,

Violence it is....
The problem here is that if we are so violent it is due to the violence whites have put on us.
The system needs to be changed. But will not. you know damn well that traditional marriage needs to increase. That abortions need to decrease along with the percentage of teenage moms. And even with that instead of 50 million African Americans there may be 45 million or less. People may be more responsible. The foundation is rickety. And the men and women living in that situation are not happy either. And other groups have their problems.
I have worked more than 2/3's of my life fighting the system. I know what the problem is and increases in traditional marriage ain't it. So let's look at your solution.

Blacks increase the rate of traditional marriage. But the black man can't get a decent job or any job. His wife works but earns 72 cents per every dollar a white person makes doing the same job. Or the black man gets a job and earns 85 for every dollar a white person makes. So while blacks have increased traditional marriage, cut out abortions and every black child is born in whiteys definition of a proper family, that family earns 79 cents for every dollar a white family earns doing the same work. But there is no more out of wedlock births and everybody's daddy is at home.

The root cause of the problems blacks face is white racism, not what whites tell us it is. Learn that.

Mus

They are protesting because Police are given such wide latitude and are excused for excessive force and if prosecuted rarely face prison.

Why is the distinction between “crime” and interracial crime so important? BLM only cares when blacks are killed by whites and not a peep about blacks killing blacks. Sorry there’s no justification for that attitude
Must less blacks killing whites which a far more common occurance. Enough of the bullshit already and no more friggin excuses for anyone. Just as soon ad race is ignored racism will vanish. Trouble is far too many people are using racism as an excuse to exist.
Bullshit. Whites killing each other is the most form of killing that happens to whites. You won't eliminate race by ignoring it. The damage must be fixed that happens because of it for it to end.

Violence it is....
The system needs to be changed. But will not. you know damn well that traditional marriage needs to increase. That abortions need to decrease along with the percentage of teenage moms. And even with that instead of 50 million African Americans there may be 45 million or less. People may be more responsible. The foundation is rickety. And the men and women living in that situation are not happy either. And other groups have their problems.
I have worked more than 2/3's of my life fighting the system. I know what the problem is and increases in traditional marriage ain't it. So let's look at your solution.

Blacks increase the rate of traditional marriage. But the black man can't get a decent job or any job. His wife works but earns 72 cents per every dollar a white person makes doing the same job. Or the black man gets a job and earns 85 for every dollar a white person makes. So while blacks have increased traditional marriage, cut out abortions and every black child is born in whiteys definition of a proper family, that family earns 79 cents for every dollar a white family earns doing the same work. But there is no more out of wedlock births and everybody's daddy is at home.

The root cause of the problems blacks face is white racism, not what whites tell us it is. Learn that.

Violence it is....

I am 2 in his natural habitat....
1597111624607.png

LOL....I've never been a victim. Ya see I wont allow that to happen unlike you weak ass fucks.
It's always "whitey is holding me back" and I cant succeed in life because I'm a negro....and racism!!!
Grow a pair ya fucken professional pussy and victim.
Yes. Now you are getting it. We are victims of white supremacy. We are weakened by white supremacy. We are under a system of white supremacy.

To tell my son he can be anything he wants to be if he tries hard enough is nice, but unless I warn him about the obstacles in his path. I’m ill-suiting him for the real world.

Downplaying racism backfires. If a person is led to believe that there are no obstacles in their way. They may overestimate the extent to which white people will recognize their hard work. On the other hand, by discussing those obstacles black people who are the targets of racism can steel ourselves against the headwinds in our way.

White people in here are always talking about how they are victims of taxes, big government, immigrants, reverse discrimination, “radical Islam,” you name it.

Whites loves victimhood, so long as they’re the ones who get to choose which victims count.

Ben Carson? Whites like you just love anti black black sellouts. We had a black president most whites didn't vote for, still don't think he is American and never respected. Essen is not whining. Man up and face the truth ya pussy.

Last edited:

Violence it is....

Violence it is....

I am 2 in his natural habitat....
View attachment 373558
Nah, that's yours. The imaginary world of whiteyville.

Ben Carson is probably the Coon Train driver/conductor. Very good at spit-shining Massa's shoes.

He should have just stuck to medicine. He was just a handkerchief head.

Obama ? It was like him being signed to record label but giving songs to sing.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

..that's because it is very rare for police to unjustifiably kill any one = the protests are stupid
AND blacks murder over 3000 blacks every year!
AND blacks murder whites at TEN times the rate of vice versa
SO--they are full of shit and make no sense

No where in the mission statement of BLM do they say they are only protesting killings. Your argument is another example of failed white uncomfortableness with the truth.

" Four years ago, what is now known as the Black Lives Matter Global Network began to organize. It started out as a chapter-based, member-led organization whose mission was to build local power and to intervene when violence was inflicted on Black communities by the state and vigilantes. "

Where are Black Lives Matter/ANTIFA protesting this violence and looting?

Were they shot by cops that were paid to protect them?

One%20sick%20puppy-S.jpg

No, blacks don't kill each other far more than whites do.

Liar%20gif-Th.gif
Not!

In 2018 according to the FBI Uniform Crime Reports, 3,315 whites were murdered. 2,925 blacks were murdered. So in addition to the fact that 81 percent of all whites who were killed were killed by another white person, more whites were killed than blacks. Even more important in debunking this lie of black attacks and killing is the fact that more whites killed each other (2677) than blacks who killed each other (2600). So again, the media has not hidden black on white crime, but it has ignored white on white crime by description.

Script-Th.jpg

libs and black libs support abortion and then pretend to care about 0.00000001 of them dying in a battle with police lol. get outta here. meanwhile thousands are murdered via abortion and gang violence. we see through your agenda, racists.

"AND blacks murder over 3000 blacks every year!
AND blacks murder whites at TEN times the rate of vice versa."

When will whites like this one stop lying?

Racist whites consistently want to make comments about blacks killing twice as many whites as whites do blacks. That's a disingenuous claim made to race bait. In 2018 according to the Uniform Crime Reports, 3,315 whites were murdered. 2,677 were killed by another white, 514 were killed by a black person. 234 blacks were killed by a white person. While the number of whites killed by blacks is more than double that of whites killing blacks the reality here is that in 2018 whites were 5 times more likely to be killed by another white person than anybody else. No matter how the Jared Taylor types want to argue their position, these numbers do not indicate a major epidemic of blacks killing whites. What it shows is that the media ignores a very large problem in the white community where 81 percent of all whites who are killed are killed by another white person. I don't know about you, but 81 percent is a pretty high number. Higher percentages of white on white murder have been completely ignored by the media for decades. Instead the media has made a big thing out of black on black crime reinforcing a white racist belief of black violence.

As we read the consistent racist attempts to create this narrative, you don't see blacks in leadership positions trying to find excuses to justify the killing or beatings of whites by blacks even though we have many reasons to do so. I remember when Rev. Sharpton, the favorite target of the maintain white racism crew, took time on his show to denounce the blacks playing the game of knockout. He could have tried excusing the behavior by claiming that perhaps the whites had instigated the violence by using racial slurs or that the anger those kids showed was justified due to past white racism. But he didn’t. Yet when someone black gets killed in a racist incident there are whites in America who scurry to look for reasons to justify the killing. It seems that in every case, there is an attempt to make the dead black victim a criminal whose death was justified. Trayvon Martin becomes a drug dealing thug who was flipping the bird at the camera. Mike Brown became a strong armed robber. Eric Garner was illegally selling loose cigarettes. Ahmaud Arbery was a burglar with a past record. Suddenly there is an epidemic of black men trying to take guns from police officers. C’mon folks, this must stop.

In 2018 according to the FBI Uniform Crime Reports, 3,315 whites were murdered. 2,925 blacks were murdered. So in addition to the fact that 81 percent of all whites who were killed were killed by another white person, more whites were killed than blacks. Even more important in debunking this lie of black attacks and killing is the fact that more whites killed each other (2677) than blacks who killed each other (2600). So again, the media has not hidden black on white crime, but it has ignored white on white crime by description. White on white crime is always claimed to be caused by a malady such as mental instability or using the lone wolf excuse.

And don't try that dumb per capita bullshit. Whites are 5 times more likely to be killed by another white than anyone else per capita, el Capitan, Captain of the SS Minnow, Captain Morgan, Captain Obvious or and other per or cap you want to use as an excuse.

See what I mean? See what you just did?

"BLM only cares when blacks are killed by whites and not a peep about blacks killing blacks"

Thats an ignorant statement.
FACT.... 3 times as many whites are killed by blacks then Blacks killed by whites. Blacks commit half of all Murder in this Country Yet are only 13 percent of the population. FACT very few unarmed people of ANY color are killed by police every year. And most of those killings were in fact JUSTIFIED by the action of the perp. FACT blacks and white Liberals only riot when a black person is killed even though more whites are killed then blacks by cops. And in almost every case of riots the black person killed was a violent felon or committing a violent act.

libs and black libs support abortion and then pretend to care about 0.00000001 of them dying in a battle with police lol. get outta here. meanwhile thousands are murdered via abortion and gang violence. we see through your agenda, racists.
More blacks die from health conditions caused by white racism than anything else. So you might want to fall back on your white racist agenda son before you get made an example of.

Forum List

Back