“Uncomfortable conversations”

Blacks and whites cannot have a conversation because blacks can only communicate in grunts, clicks and whistles.

Blacks can only communicate with Violence; their Savage breeding leaves no other recourse

Another example of why Black Lives Matter is so relevant in today’s society

So I can respond to them the way respond to me?
Violence it is....
The problem here is that if we are so violent it is due to the violence whites have put on us.

According to white people you cant do that. White people say two rights dont make a wrong. Thats why they always do the wrong first so you cant retaliate in kind
THATS RACIST!!!
Most whites are. Did you just have an epiphany or something?

Blacks and whites cannot have a conversation because blacks can only communicate in grunts, clicks and whistles.

Blacks can only communicate with Violence; their Savage breeding leaves no other recourse

Violence it is....
The problem here is that if we are so violent it is due to the violence whites have put on us.

Never attacked a black man in my life.
We already knew that. I knew you were soft from your first post. Its pretty easy to see that you're the type to have someone else do it so you won't get your ass kicked.
do you see him all the time or just when youre reading his posts on a computer???

if so you might want to call your therapist,,,

Violence it is....

According to white people you cant do that. White people say two rights dont make a wrong. Thats why they always do the wrong first so you cant retaliate in kind
THATS RACIST!!!
Most whites are. Did you just have an epiphany or something?
I'm smart enough to know everybody is,,,yours is just the negative kind,,,

Violence it is....

Never attacked a black man in my life.
We already knew that. I knew you were soft from your first post. Its pretty easy to see that you're the type to have someone else do it so you won't get your ass kicked.

Nah...I'm just not a feral black.
And I'm not likely to encounter one in my white gated enclave.
Of course if I were to encounter one of your type I'd shoot his dumbass.
No sense in getting black all over my hands,not to mention the Geri curl.

why doesnt BLM care about Black on Black crime.

Because it is acknowledged as a “crime” and the perpetrators are prosecuted.

They are protesting because Police are given such wide latitude and are excused for excessive force and if prosecuted rarely face prison.

Understand the difference?
..that's because it is very rare for police to unjustifiably kill any one = the protests are stupid
AND blacks murder over 3000 blacks every year!
AND blacks murder whites at TEN times the rate of vice versa
SO--they are full of shit and make no sense

No where in the mission statement of BLM do they say they are only protesting killings. Your argument is another example of failed white uncomfortableness with the truth.

" Four years ago, what is now known as the Black Lives Matter Global Network began to organize. It started out as a chapter-based, member-led organization whose mission was to build local power and to intervene when violence was inflicted on Black communities by the state and vigilantes. "

Where are Black Lives Matter/ANTIFA protesting this violence and looting?

why doesnt BLM care about Black on Black crime.

Because it is acknowledged as a “crime” and the perpetrators are prosecuted.

They are protesting because Police are given such wide latitude and are excused for excessive force and if prosecuted rarely face prison.

Understand the difference?
..that's because it is very rare for police to unjustifiably kill any one = the protests are stupid
AND blacks murder over 3000 blacks every year!
AND blacks murder whites at TEN times the rate of vice versa
SO--they are full of shit and make no sense

No where in the mission statement of BLM do they say they are only protesting killings. Your argument is another example of failed white uncomfortableness with the truth.

" Four years ago, what is now known as the Black Lives Matter Global Network began to organize. It started out as a chapter-based, member-led organization whose mission was to build local power and to intervene when violence was inflicted on Black communities by the state and vigilantes. "

Where are Black Lives Matter/ANTIFA protesting this violence and looting?

Were they shot by cops that were paid to protect them?

Violence it is....
The system needs to be changed. But will not. you know damn well that traditional marriage needs to increase. That abortions need to decrease along with the percentage of teenage moms. And even with that instead of 50 million African Americans there may be 45 million or less. People may be more responsible. The foundation is rickety. And the men and women living in that situation are not happy either. And other groups have their problems.

That is the crux of conservatives who denigrate BLM

As long as blacks are being killed in other ways, you have no right to complain about cops killing people needlessly.

the point is the inherent hypocrisy in claiming "black lives matter" when your actions clearly show that they do not, unless you can use them to as a weapon against your partisan enemies.

As long as blacks are being killed in other ways, you have no right to complain about cops killing people needlessly.
I cant figure out if they are illiterate, stupid, or pretending to be but you may be right. They actually believe someone should listen to them when they decide they want to dictate the goals of an organization. It defies belief. No one is going to listen to their stupid asses. :)

the point is the inherent hypocrisy in claiming "black lives matter" when your actions clearly show that they do not, unless you can use them to as a weapon against your partisan enemies.
Makes no sense

BLM is non Partisan and is being accepted nation wide.
Not just the Press, but corporate America

Makes it hard for Conservatives to keep up their petty, misdirected attacks

Makes no sense

BLM is non Partisan and is being accepted nation wide.
Not just the Press, but corporate America

Makes it hard for Conservatives to keep up their petty, misdirected attacks

sure it does. (makes sense)

when you don't care about the vast majority of "black lives" except when you can use it as a weapon against your partisan enemies, it is hypocrisy and you deserve to be called out on your bullshit.

By the same token, as long as cops are killing blacks, you have no need to be concerned with blacks killing blacks.

when you don't care about the vast majority of "black lives" except when you can use it as a weapon against your partisan enemies, it is hypocrisy and you deserve to be called out on your bullshit.
Are more black people killed by black people than by the police ?

Yes. You are correct.

But guess what ?

You would have been correct 100 years ago.

But would that justified the lynching and hangings from the Klan ?

No. You wouldn't have took that argument seriously 100 years ago. Nor do we take that argument seriously 100 years later. And by the way more black people were killed by the police in 2015 than were killed by the police in 1892

Secondly how does a black person killing black person affect white people ?

Without being a mind reader I'm pretty confident in saying that you don't give a sh*t about black on black violence. Yet your up here posting about giving this fake concern like you care.

But if I'm wrong and this pains you so much (After all your doing enough posting about it) then tell everyone in USMB what you are doing about it.

What are you doing to solve the fact that most white people are killed by whites ? Where are the white leaders to condemn ?

You have more than enough sicko's and criminals in the white race than to be worrying about the sicko's and criminals in the black race.

Are more black people killed by black people than by the police ?

Yes. You are correct.

But guess what ?

You would have been correct 100 years ago.

But would that justified the lynching and hangings from the Klan ?

No. You wouldn't have took that argument seriously 100 years ago. Nor do we take that argument seriously 100 years later. And by the way more black people were killed by the police in 2015 than were killed by the police in 1892

Secondly how does a black person killing black person affect white people ?

Without being a mind reader I'm pretty confident in saying that you don't give a sh*t about black on black violence. Yet your up here posting about giving this fake concern like you care.

But if I'm wrong and this pains you so much (After all your doing enough posting about it) then tell everyone in USMB what you are doing about it.

What are you doing to solve the fact that most white people are killed by whites ? Where are the white leaders to condemn ?

You have more than enough sicko's and criminals in the white race than to be worrying about the sicko's and criminals in the black race.

I'd say we're more than even these days when it comes to killing.

So you'd let a bunch of shitheads destroy your home and kill your family?
I guess I shouldnt be surprised you being a leftist and all.
70197876_126869882001680_2394806152874426368_n.jpg

So you'd let a bunch of shitheads destroy your home and kill your family?
I guess I shouldnt be surprised you being a leftist and all.
70197876_126869882001680_2394806152874426368_n.jpg

LOL....I've never been a victim. Ya see I wont allow that to happen unlike you weak ass fucks.
It's always "whitey is holding me back" and I cant succeed in life because I'm a negro....and racism!!!
Grow a pair ya fucken professional pussy and victim.

LOL....I've never been a victim. Ya see I wont allow that to happen unlike you weak ass fucks.
It's always "whitey is holding me back" and I cant succeed in life because I'm a negro....and racism!!!
Grow a pair ya fucken professional pussy and victim.
Yes. Now you are getting it. We are victims of white supremacy. We are weakened by white supremacy. We are under a system of white supremacy.

To tell my son he can be anything he wants to be if he tries hard enough is nice, but unless I warn him about the obstacles in his path. I’m ill-suiting him for the real world.

Downplaying racism backfires. If a person is led to believe that there are no obstacles in their way. They may overestimate the extent to which white people will recognize their hard work. On the other hand, by discussing those obstacles black people who are the targets of racism can steel ourselves against the headwinds in our way.

White people in here are always talking about how they are victims of taxes, big government, immigrants, reverse discrimination, “radical Islam,” you name it.

Whites loves victimhood, so long as they’re the ones who get to choose which victims count.

Forum List

Back