UN Names Israel as World’s Top Human Rights Violator

Thanks. This shows once again how irrelevant the UN has become.

We as americans just don't give a fuck, c'mon, the ruse was thin to begin with.

I don't give two shits what the Useless Nations does or thinks. Tell them to move out of the USA and build something worthwhile on the site

Both France and Germany voted affirmatively for the UN lovefest.

Moslems showed their appreciation to the French by running them over with a truck in the town of Nice. Germany was thanked with nine dead at the Olympia mall.

I blame the Jews

On March 24, the UN Commission on the Status of Women (CSW) wrapped up its annual meeting in New York by condemning only one country for violating women’s rights anywhere on the planet – Israel, for violating the rights of Palestinian women.
UN Names Israel as World’s Top Human Rights Violator | Matzav.com

Israel No 1, again

proving that islamonazi's control the UN and force issue's to the table that would never stand up under any close scrutiny in any other circumstances.

If Israel ruled the world as you like to claim the UN would be destroying islam and naming them as the worlds greatest violators of human rights, having committed the most genocides and being the most violent terrorist religion

Wonder how Putin/Ruskies voted? Usually there are only one or two nations that buck the trend, the US always being one

Sent from my VS415PP using Tapatalk

I guess bombing women and children in their homes is worse than not allowing them to drive.

I guess bombing women and children in their homes is worse than not allowing them to drive.

Not as bad as forcing them to stay ion their homes to be bombed so they can be propaganda figures. Have you read IHL and the Geneva conventions lately in relation to using civilian areas to fire illegal weapons from and using civilians as human shields ?

On March 24, the UN Commission on the Status of Women (CSW) wrapped up its annual meeting in New York by condemning only one country for violating women’s rights anywhere on the planet – Israel, for violating the rights of Palestinian women.

Israel No 1, again

THis year.

Just wait to NEXT year...
You're hoping the USA will, uh, win the prize?

46315444.jpg

Israel No 1, again
Also from the article:

At the same time, Palestinian women are murdered and subjugated for the sake of male honor, Saudi women can’t drive, and Iranian women are stoned to death for so-called “adultery.”

On the same day, the UN Human Rights Council in Geneva condemned Israel five times.

No European state voted against this onslaught of UN resolutions against Israel. Germany and the UK occasionally abstained, while France voted with Arab and Islamic states on all but one Council resolution.

This shows how biased this story is and how stupid the 3 ancient religions from the Middle East that dominate our species continue to make us look.

Not as bad as forcing them to stay ion their homes to be bombed so they can be propaganda figures. Have you read IHL and the Geneva conventions lately in relation to using civilian areas to fire illegal weapons from and using civilians as human shields ?
:bs1:

Israel No 1, again
Maybe it's true Israel is violating the rights of Palestinians women but I don't understand why the UN didn't say anything about the rights of Saudi women or Sudanese women for example.
It's pretty strange.
Maybe the UN should have been more accurate :eusa_think:

p.s. the link you gave us doesn't explain much :dunno:

Israel No 1, again

THis year.

Just wait to NEXT year...
You're hoping the USA will, uh, win the prize?

No for every islamic nation to become joint first, and see what they do about the loss of face

Forum List

Back