Ukrainian Ship Close to Russian Waters Refusing to Change Course.

You haven't been following the development in that region too closely, have you?

I follow RT.com's slobbering all over Trump and putting down Biden. Any ideas why that is?

Some think a personal relationship is more important to Trump/Putin than foreign policy? While others are pretty sure Putin is playing Trump's ignorance on pretty much everything but being good at bankrupting himself? Any Ideas?

Trump was outwardly loyal, but there were no serious concessions.
By the way, the discord also began under Obama, but subsided under Trump.
Pretty close to the facts.

Only what are you imagining as serious concessions?
There hasn't been any serious concessions to Russia by any president.
And escalation by the US has always resulted in Russia matching it.
You can't call Russia's superior weaponry a concession.

I follow RT.com's slobbering all over Trump and putting down Biden. Any ideas why that is?

Some think a personal relationship is more important to Trump/Putin than foreign policy? While others are pretty sure Putin is playing Trump's ignorance on pretty much everything but being good at bankrupting himself? Any Ideas?
Why should I be concerned what Russian propaganda says?

Pretty close to the facts.

Only what are you imagining as serious concessions?
There hasn't been any serious concessions to Russia by any president.
And escalation by the US has always resulted in Russia matching it.
You can't call Russia's superior weaponry a concession.
Obama, under pressure from Russia and Europe, reduced the missile defense deployment program, he de facto refused to contain Russia. It was a colossal concession.
He refused locate in Poland and the Baltic states, leaving the entire center open.

Obama, under pressure from Russia and Europe, reduced the missile defense deployment program, he de facto refused to contain Russia. It was a colossal concession.
That's just your silly Obama hating. Obama refused the planned escalation.
Most normal people consider nuclear arms reductions as a good thing.
Telling to in that it was strictly a US demand to escalate, which couldn't get Europe's approval.

I haven't found any problems with RT yet.

In this instance, I am neutral on the issue of Ukraine/Russia. All I care about is that we stay out of it.
As I've said before, I hold no ill will toward Ukrainians but the EU is doing business with the Russians and this kind of a potentially catastrophic contest needs to be handled by them. NATO sans the U.S.

He refused locate in Poland and the Baltic states, leaving the entire center open.
He did... and I don't recall a lot of Lefties crying about it at the time. Just another double-standard. If not for those, the Left would have no standards at all.

The information about this vessel emerged in the media when Biden and Ukraine's president Zelensky held a telephone conversation with each other. I doubt that is a coincidence.

That's just your silly Obama hating. Obama refused the planned escalation.
Most normal people consider nuclear arms reductions as a good thing.
Telling to in that it was strictly a US demand to escalate, which couldn't get Europe's approval.
This is only for morons. If he achieved mutual concessions, one could assume this, but he simply poured US interests down the toilet, receiving nothing in return.

On the bright side of the picture, all parties are coming to the realization that US aggression and Cold war policy by the US is wearing pretty thin.

Trump has made America into an 'also ran' on negotiations with Iran on a nuclear arms treaty. The other parties will find a suitable agreement on Iran's terms and hand it to Biden or Trump to sign. Along with handing Trump's ass to him in the package.

Wow, what a slamdunk by Trump on that fk up!

As I've said before, I hold no ill will toward Ukrainians but the EU is doing business with the Russians and this kind of a potentially catastrophic contest needs to be handled by them. NATO sans the U.S.
You're experiencing the after effects of Trump's failure on foreign policy. Russia has emerged as a much stronger opponent, while the PNAC agenda is forever dead.

Iran is also now untouchable and mostly because they have gained the credible position on the nukes question. Thanks to Trump's bumbling and posturing as a tough guy, while pretending he actually had the tactical advantage.
Now Biden's left with dick all on negotiating strength.

Moreover, missile defense could also serve as an offensive means. This is precisely what Moscow feared. And it means that it could be directed not only against Russia, but could also work for control in Europe. It could be turned towards Europe in case of European resistance. It was control over almost all of Eurasia.

He did... and I don't recall a lot of Lefties crying about it at the time. Just another double-standard. If not for those, the Left would have no standards at all.
Nobody contains Russia but Russia themselves. No country in the world has the power to contain Russia, America, China, or even N.K., as well as other nuclear powers. Escalation or de-escalation can be negotiated if a party is interested and sees an incentive.

China doesn't see any incentive and never will until is far exceeded US capabilities. Be that on nuclear or conventional arms.

Nobody contains Russia but Russia themselves. No country in the world has the power to contain Russia, America, China, or even N.K., as well as other nuclear powers. Escalation or de-escalation can be negotiated if a party is interested and sees an incentive.

China doesn't see any incentive and never will until is far exceeded US capabilities. Be that on nuclear or conventional arms.
What is the use of warheads if they go astray on takeoff? You're an idiot?
In addition, they also had offensive capabilities.

This is only for morons. If he achieved mutual concessions, one could assume this, but he simply poured US interests down the toilet, receiving nothing in return.
'down the toilet' is kiddiespeak for 'I don't know what Obama did'.

Nearly all negotiation hinges on the strength of the parties negotiating.

The Iran nuclear deal is an example of how America now has none in that negotiation.
Neither has the Zionist regime. All they have are the weapons to use that will start a world war and turn their own country into a smoking ruins.

It seems too soon for the US/Nato/Ukraine provocation that I've been predicting.
America/Biden is moving ahead with direct threats to Russia in ways that Trump never did and didn't dare.
The reason why Russia/Putin has favoured Trump over Biden.

Although in truth it's much less to do with any president making these kind of big decisions on brinkmanship. It's above the pay grade of both of the idiots.
Keep in mind what Obama had to say about Biden.

1639086346066.jpeg

Keep in mind what Obama had to say about Biden.

View attachment 573745
If you people stopped acting like childish schmucks you would maybe come to the realization that I'm predicting Biden fkng up big time on foreign relations with/concerning Russia.
How many times do you have to told that Trump was the better choice on that issue?

Forum List

Back