Ukrainian Ship Close to Russian Waters Refusing to Change Course.

Millions of Dem voters mistakenly voted for Trump because of Russian memes?
Some Dem voters went over to Trump out of desperation because working class Americans have been reduced to poverty. Trump was supposed to change that but all he did was place the blame on people of colour.
The working class American patsy has been had again by the crooks with all the wealth of the country.
The country with the most ability to keep it's people in high style.

The super Rich want to break up Russia and loot it. President Trump played that game and so is President Biden. They both worship the Edomite anti-Christs.

That is why USA hijacked Ukraine and installed a pack of terrorists to run it.

The super Rich want to break up Russia and loot it. President Trump played that game and so is President Biden. They both worship the Edomite anti-Christs.

What is this idiot propaganda?. Russia's own leaders already looted the country. Russia's leader is a kleptocrat and might be the richest person who has ever lived, due to stealing from his own citizens.

Getting rid of Putin's puppet was awful!!!

Too bad he fled before they could hang him.

Why don't we start with you telling me what withdrawal by a defeated enemy could be said to be more successful for the vanquished?

Did the Taliban keep Isis back from turning into a slaughter for those trying to get their asses out? I think so and there's a lot more the Taliban did for America to gain favour again as the government!
For one thing a well organized and successful withdrawal would NOT have involved people who had climbed on aircraft falling to their death as the plane was in the air.

Plus we had terrible security at the Kabul airport which led to a bombing that killed of 170 Afghan civilians and 13 members of the United States military and the injury of many other people.

For one thing a well organized and successful withdrawal would NOT have involved people who had climbed on aircraft falling to their death as the plane was in the air.
Which successful evacuation by the US didn't have people clinging to aircraft. The more successful one you are going to tell me about?
Plus we had terrible security at the Kabul airport which led to a bombing that killed of 170 Afghan civilians and 13 members of the United States military and the injury of many other people.
The security was the best and provided free by the Taliban, so you think losing 13 was bad? The stage was set for the US to lose 1300 or 13,000 and a bunch of aircraft too.

But there could still be a more successful one that you're goinig to mention?
A better talking point for you would be in trying to say that Trump was responsible for arranging the success! with the Taliban?

You face a situation in which US propagandists for Trump are up against the facts on the ground. The two don't match.

Yeah, Obama kinda sucked.
Hillary sucked but that's not the main reason Trump was able to become so popular with the working class.
Stop fretting about the president with the brown skin. It's an indication of a character flaw you're holding onto. I won't entertain you further if that's your main motive.

Hillary sucked but that's not the main reason Trump was able to become so popular with the working class.
Stop fretting about the president with the brown skin. It's an indication of a character flaw you're holding onto. I won't entertain you further if that's your main motive.

I fret about all of Obama's mistakes.
He was useless here in Chicago, only elected because he read a decent teleprompter.

An interesting theory Ivan, if you're trying to be serious. But at best it's secondary to the main reason in a sense.
However, eliminating Russian competition would lead the the US gathering in the spoils of war.

All foreign policy of large and powerful countries has to be due to eliminating competition. China and Russia are two of America's problems that can't be solved by a hot war.

I'll always think of you as the little guy who tried to say the Tropic of Cancer had been moved, and I still wonder if you were that stupid or you had a motive. I think it's the latter.

Yeah...97% in favor with 83% turnout, allegedly.

Andif you believe that, I have a bridge to sell you.
It was such an important referendum that those numbers are believable. Especially the 83% turnout!
And the 97% would indicate the resuts of a referendum in the US on the question of allying with Russia or America.
In any event, it went to Russia.

Forum List

Back