Ukrainian Ship Close to Russian Waters Refusing to Change Course.

Donald H

Platinum Member
Nov 26, 2020

It seems too soon for the US/Nato/Ukraine provocation that I've been predicting.
America/Biden is moving ahead with direct threats to Russia in ways that Trump never did and didn't dare.
The reason why Russia/Putin has favoured Trump over Biden.

Although in truth it's much less to do with any president making these kind of big decisions on brinkmanship. It's above the pay grade of both of the idiots.

It seems too soon for the US/Nato/Ukraine provocation that I've been predicting.
America/Biden is moving ahead with direct threats to Russia in ways that Trump never did and didn't dare.

Although in truth it's much less to do with any president making these kind of big decisions on brinkmanship. It's above the pay grade of both of the idiots.

RT, "Russia Today", is owned and operated by Russian KGB/FSB and Russian Military intelligence.

RT's goal is to do harm to America and America's allies via propaganda.

When you read a story in RT, ask yourself why the Russians ran with this story?

Of course and this is exactly what I've been saying right along. The ambitions for invasion are running diametrically opposite to what everyone thinks. I believe Putin is making it very clear that whatever they're thinking they better stop thinking it.

RT, "Russia Today", is owned and operated by Russian KGB/FSB and Russian Military intelligence.

We all know that already. So find the story by US propagandists to at least learn if it's different.

Central banks have been calling the shots right along.... It's never been anyone else.

Of course and this is exactly what I've been saying right along. The ambitions for invasion are running diametrically opposite to what everyone thinks. I believe Putin is making it very clear that whatever they're thinking they better stop thinking it.
I don't know what you've been saying but this appears to be a rather serious challenge to Russia.

Biden has to be onside with the foreign policy decisions being made, so in that light he's very dangerous.

Contrary to all the Trump crackpots' barking, Trump was always the best bet for peace with Russia.

Oh, and Maddow is now on a big pro-war roll.

This provocation is most likely designed to promote the appearance of Putin/Russia being the aggressor, if it's not defused sooner before it's critical to both sides.

I haven't found any problems with RT yet.

In this instance, I am neutral on the issue of Ukraine/Russia. All I care about is that we stay out of it.

Please keep us posted on all Russian propaganda going forward, comrade! Spasiba!

Here's the update.

So it's nothing much more than a trial run. Putin and Biden must have got on the phones soon enough for Biden to call off his poodle proxy.

In any case, it's going to have to be a hot war with Russia against the Ukraine as the US/Nato proxy.

Trump pretty obviously wouldn't have challenged Putin in such dangerous ways.

Here's the update.

So it's nothing much more than a trial run. Putin and Biden must have got on the phones soon enough for Biden to call off his poodle proxy.

In any case, it's going to have to be a hot war with Russia against the Ukraine as the US/Nato proxy.

Trump pretty obviously wouldn't have challenged Putin in such dangerous ways.

Biden's already agreed to let his boss Putin take part of Ukraine.

Joe Biden is the Neville Chamberlain of the 21st century.

I haven't found any problems with RT yet.
There's really no sense in censoring oneself from seeing the other side's propaganda site. Russians would never be that lame.
In this instance, I am neutral on the issue of Ukraine/Russia. All I care about is that we stay out of it.
In actual fact it's an issue between the US and Russia. Ukraine is just a useful tool.

There are numerous possible reasons for such a story in RT.

One, would be to cast blame and create sympathy for Mother Russia. A second could be to provide justification for an attack on Ukraine.

Still a third might be that the story is in fact accurate and this is a game of chicken, or a calling of Russias bluff before they are fully prepared (that could have multiple impacts if it were the case. Russia would be asking themselves, "Is this a trap or a test? Why would they try to draw us in?"

In the world of propaganda the winner is those who create the most believable stories by the best salespeople (the Talking Heads and news writers, if you will). The Brits have been particularly good at this, though Russia is not surprisingly very effective as well. They focus on hiring intelligent people who can balance a dry "matter-of-fact" style while also possessing the ability to think on their feet and debate strongly.

Let us hope that men of peace and logic win the day, wherever such decisions must be made.

Direct threats? Like threatening to put Trump's Nord Stream sanctions back that Biden waived five months into office? All Biden has is weak threats and everyone knows it. Let's looks at Trump's actions against Russia, then tell me Biden is doing things Trump would never dare do.

Let’s Look at the Record

What has President Trump done in relation to Russia during his time in office? Here are only a handful of examples:

* Imposed sanctions on Russian companies and Russian entities, blocking at least $3 billion worth of deals from going into Russian coffers.

* Placed harsh economic restrictions on a group of Russian oligarchs which effectively puts more pressure on Vladimir Putin. The Russian leader has illegally amassed enormous wealth – exceeding $25 billion – in the last two decades, but he can't hold all that wealth in his own name, so he appointed oligarch cronies to be his trustees. Putting his oligarchs on sanctions hurts Putin big time.

* Levied considerable financial sanctions and travel restrictions on 50-plus individuals who have been accused of human-rights abuses and corruption under both the Magnitsky Act and the Global Magnitsky Act.

* Criticized NATO allies for not spending enough on defense (and was accused by the lamestream media of encouraging Russia to test alliance resolve). NATO allies, however, have taken steps to pay more, and NATO appears stronger than before, which is decidedly not the outcome Putin wanted.

* Authorized the expulsion of 60 Russian diplomats from the U.S. in the wake of nerve agent attack on British soil, allegedly at the hands of the Kremlin.

* Approved the export of lethal weapons, including American-made Javelin antitank missiles, to help Ukraine shore up its eastern defenses against separatists backed by Moscow. More defense cooperation with Ukraine, as well as weapons sales are on the near horizon.

* Killed more than 200 Russian soldiers in Syria – U.S. troops are present as in Syria as much to limit Russian and Iranian influence on the country’s future as to fight the remnants of the Islamic State.

* Facilitated U.S. sales of more coal to energy-strapped Ukraine, while weakening Russia's hold on oil exports.

* Ramped up militarily to pressure the Russian Federation as Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and the Defense Secretary work to strengthen alliances and military cooperation with Baltic states that share borders with Russia.

Last edited:
Well at least we have a thread on this forum today that's something more than kiddie spamming of each other. Well, at least when Marvin loses interest?

There are numerous possible reasons for such a story in RT.

One, would be to cast blame and create sympathy for Mother Russia. A second could be to provide justification for an attack on Ukraine.

Still a third might be that the story is in fact accurate and this is a game of chicken, or a calling of Russias bluff before they are fully prepared (that could have multiple impacts if it were the case. Russia would be asking themselves, "Is this a trap or a test? Why would they try to draw us in?"

In the world of propaganda the winner is those who create the most believable stories by the best salespeople (the Talking Heads and news writers, if you will). The Brits have been particularly good at this, though Russia is not surprisingly very effective as well. They focus on hiring intelligent people who can balance a dry "matter-of-fact" style while also possessing the ability to think on their feet and debate strongly.

Let us hope that men of peace and logic win the day, wherever such decisions must be made.
You're an example of being informed and aware of the possibilities. Much better than the ignorant deadbeat schlunks who fear RT.

Direct threats? Like threatening to put Trump's Nord Stream sanctions back that he Biden waived five months into office? All Biden has is weak threats and everyone knows it. Let's looks at Trump's actions against Russia, then tell me Biden is doing things Trump would never dare do.

Let’s Look at the Record

What has President Trump done in relation to Russia during his time in office? Here are only a handful of examples:

* Imposed sanctions on Russian companies and Russian entities, blocking at least $3 billion worth of deals from going into Russian coffers.

* Placed harsh economic restrictions on a group of Russian oligarchs which effectively puts more pressure on Vladimir Putin. The Russian leader has illegally amassed enormous wealth – exceeding $25 billion – in the last two decades, but he can't hold all that wealth in his own name, so he appointed oligarch cronies to be his trustees. Putting his oligarchs on sanctions hurts Putin big time.

* Levied considerable financial sanctions and travel restrictions on 50-plus individuals who have been accused of human-rights abuses and corruption under both the Magnitsky Act and the Global Magnitsky Act.

* Criticized NATO allies for not spending enough on defense (and was accused by the lamestream media of encouraging Russia to test alliance resolve). NATO allies, however, have taken steps to pay more, and NATO appears stronger than before, which is decidedly not the outcome Putin wanted.

* Authorized the expulsion of 60 Russian diplomats from the U.S. in the wake of nerve agent attack on British soil, allegedly at the hands of the Kremlin.

* Approved the export of lethal weapons, including American-made Javelin antitank missiles, to help Ukraine shore up its eastern defenses against separatists backed by Moscow. More defense cooperation with Ukraine, as well as weapons sales are on the near horizon.

* Killed more than 200 Russian soldiers in Syria – U.S. troops are present as in Syria as much to limit Russian and Iranian influence on the country’s future as to fight the remnants of the Islamic State.

* Facilitated U.S. sales of more coal to energy-strapped Ukraine, while weakening Russia's hold on oil exports.

* Ramped up militarily to pressure the Russian Federation as Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and the Defense Secretary work to strengthen alliances and military cooperation with Baltic states that share borders with Russia.

Well maybe it's all not true?
There has to be a reason why RT is so much favouring Trump over Biden. Or maybe some other personal reasons? i just don't get it yet?

I think this is a circus. Obama also squealed a lot at Putin, but in fact fucked up missile defense in Europe. On the contrary, Trump was outwardly loyal, but there were no serious concessions.
By the way, the discord also began under Obama, but subsided under Trump.

You always post American propaganda. they have the same goal. To do harm to america.
Whats the difference?

Forum List

Back