Ukrainian Ship Close to Russian Waters Refusing to Change Course.

Yeah, Obama really showed Iran how tough he was.
Racism makes otherwise normal people stoooooopuhd.

America ain't never gonna get a deal with Iran that can hold a candle to the one Obama got.
The one Trump's vanity caused him to throw away.

'down the toilet' is kiddiespeak for 'I don't know what Obama did'.

Nearly all negotiation hinges on the strength of the parties negotiating.

The Iran nuclear deal is an example of how America now has none in that negotiation.
Neither has the Zionist regime. All they have are the weapons to use that will start a world war and turn their own country into a smoking ruins.
The United States had every opportunity. Militarily and economically, it is still a leading power and the US Army is capable of fighting the entire world at the same time. It was just a series of betrayals. As well as the withdrawal of troops from Afghanistan. There was no war, the Taliban were just hiding from the peacekeepers. They just gave them Afghanistan for free. These freaks simply distribute the interests of America for free and trample the United States in the mud.

America ain't never gonna get a deal with Iran that can hold a candle to the one Obama got.
The one Trump's vanity caused him to throw away.

I'm sorry to hear that. Fingers crossed on your recovery.

No kidding, so much given away for so little in return.

Obama, under pressure from Russia and Europe, reduced the missile defense deployment program, he de facto refused to contain Russia. It was a colossal concession.
He refused locate in Poland and the Baltic states, leaving the entire center open.
Remember Hillary's stupid reset button? Here is an example of how the lefties "reset" -

NY Times: Hillary Clinton Approved Russian Uranium Deal After $2 Million Donation to Clinton Foundation

Anyone see the news about the Clinton Foundation? Shit the bed as soon as Hillary lost and there was no more influence to peddle.

If you people stopped acting like childish schmucks you would maybe come to the realization that I'm predicting Biden fkng up big time on foreign relations with/concerning Russia.
How many times do you have to told that Trump was the better choice on that issue?
I wasn’t disagreeing with you. I was just pointing out that even Obama agreed with you. The Afghanistan withdrawal proved Obama was right about Joe. That was definitely an all time FUBAR operation.

You were worried we would aim our missile defense at Europe?

Were they going to fire missiles at us? Why?
They are working against the United States. Europe is the main left power, the USA is the main right power, they are direct enemies, all other players are only satellites.

In fact, Europe's participation in NATO is only nominal, they have not yet been allowed to create large armies, especially Germany. NATO is just a formal excuse for the US military presence in Europe.

They are working against the United States. Europe is the main left power, the USA is the main right power, they are direct enemies, all other players are only satellites.

In fact, Europe's participation in NATO is only nominal, they have not yet been allowed to create large armies, especially Germany. NATO is just a formal excuse for the US military presence in Europe.

That's awful.

So that's why they were afraid of our defensive missile defense defending the US from European missile attacks?

Germany is counting on an alliance with Russia against the United States, their left openly declares this. Germany has a technological potential comparable to the United States, and Russia has raw materials, this alliance can kill America. Germany can bypass all the restrictions on the creation of weapons, if they begin to locate industry in Russia. And this has already happened under the Weimar Republic. This is exactly the scenario. They got around the restrictions.

I don't know what you've been saying but this appears to be a rather serious challenge to Russia.

Biden has to be onside with the foreign policy decisions being made, so in that light he's very dangerous.

Contrary to all the Trump crackpots' barking, Trump was always the best bet for peace with Russia.

Oh, and Maddow is now on a big pro-war roll.

This provocation is most likely designed to promote the appearance of Putin/Russia being the aggressor, if it's not defused sooner before it's critical to both sides.
All of this goes back way before Trump. Trump was never a key player in any of this stuff pro or con. The European central banks specifically have been looking for ways to curtail the growth of your Euroasian financial dominance. Up till now they've been very successful but they're beginning to slip against the pressure of China's enormous economy.... And the undeniable fact that Putin has the hydrocarbons Europe needs to stay warm this winter. All of this puts the futures of the European commodities markets squarely within a reach of Russia and China especially if they form an alliance which apparently they have. Now that the money is funneling in in Torrents to Russia and to a person who was most probably the world's most wealthy individual in return for the hydrocarbons the banks and merchants are looking for a pretext to yank all of that away from him and profit from it themselves. Trump was nothing more than a blip on this radar.... The struggle goes back 50 years at least..... And NATO continues to dance on the puppet strings of the bankers.

I wasn’t disagreeing with you. I was just pointing out that even Obama agreed with you. The Afghanistan withdrawal proved Obama was right about Joe. That was definitely an all time FUBAR operation.
I couldn't care less what you agree or disagree on.

The Afghanistan withdrawal was the most successful withdrawal of a defeated army in the history of the world.

The Taliban, a victorious army, permitted over a hundred thousand enemy troops and traitors to escape unmolested.

It could have become a slaughter of everything that moved within the confines of the airport, with cargo aircraft falling from the skies like dizzy moths!

And the icing on the cake is that the Taliban is still allowing the evacuation to continue!

Ya just can't make this shit up kids!

Oh, and the arms and munitions left behind were all the property of the puppet government, sold to them by the US.
Just too bad the Taliban got the birthday present!

Last edited:
As I've said before, I hold no ill will toward Ukrainians but the EU is doing business with the Russians and this kind of a potentially catastrophic contest needs to be handled by them. NATO sans the U.S.

Exactly right.

Like you say: NATO sans the US. :thup:

As I've said before, I hold no ill will toward Ukrainians but the EU is doing business with the Russians and this kind of a potentially catastrophic contest needs to be handled by them. NATO sans the U.S.

Spot on!
Germany has major economic agreements with Russia.

Putin's actions and buildup of troops along the Ukrainian border is the direct result of Joey Xi Bai Dung's lifting of sanctions against the Nord Stream 2 Pipeline to Europe (mainly Germany) four months after talking control of America.

Forum List

Back