daunte wright trial begans today

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

begining statements.

wrights mother crying on stand, wonder how this will come out?

I expect Kimberly Potter will be found guilty of Manslaughter, accident or not. But lets see how the trial plays out and what the jury decides.

begining statements.

They will get her on one or more of the charges, no doubt. Killing somebody by mistake is too big an error to gloss over, with an oops.

I think this woman genuinely made a tragic mistake.
She'll likely pay dearly, maybe some extended jail time, as well as her life being ruined.
It's an unfortunate situation that had Wright not attempted to escape, he'd likely be in prison but he'd be alive.

begining statements.

~~~~~~
It's sad when the Left makes a tragic accident into a murder. Yes, she was negligent in this case and should be punished, but the PM/DSA Dem Commies are making too much of it.

I think this woman genuinely made a tragic mistake.
She'll likely pay dearly, maybe some extended jail time, as well as her life being ruined.
It's an unfortunate situation that had Wright not attempted to escape, he'd likely be in prison but he'd be alive.
i believe that too. wityh all that chaios of the dude running she grabbed tghe wrong wepaon the feel; the same.

And that has what to do with whether she is guilty of manslaughter in his death? You are not saying it was a good shoot, because she unknowingly got lucky and shot a bad guy for no reason apparent in the traffic stop, are you?
They are only charging manslaughter, and it certainly appeared to be manslaughter from her body cam with sight and sound.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
And that has what to do with whether she is guilty of manslaughter in his death? You are not saying it was a good shoot, because she unknowingly got lucky and shot a bad guy for no reason apparent in the traffic stop, are you?
They are only charging manslaughter, and it certainly appeared to be manslaughter from her body cam with sight and sound.
it was accidental

your ignorant

your ignorant
It fits for manslaughter in most state laws. I am more than willing to support the jury verdict. I am more than willing to see if the defense, can find a way to nullify the jury. It's worked before. All it takes is somebody on the jury like you, whose mind is made up before the trial is good and started. You may think me ignorant, but one of us still believes criminal justice system and the other one does not seem to understand it or believe in it.

It fits for manslaughter in most state laws. I am more than willing to support the jury verdict. I am more than willing to see if the defense, can find a way to nullify the jury. It's worked before. All it takes is somebody on the jury like you, whose mind is made up before the trial is good and started. You may think me ignorant, but one of us still believes criminal justice system and the other one does not seem to understand it or believe in it.
sorry had hard day. some one died. you sre probably right. i brought up civil suiots becasue some one said the family will probably have fun. if they do the money will go to the onjes sueing duantes estate forhis crimes. no one wins in this.

sorry had hard day. some one died. you sre probably right. i brought up civil suiots becasue some one said the family will probably have fun. if they do the money will go to the onjes sueing duantes estate forhis crimes. no one wins in this.
Sorry about the death.
Oh there will definitely be civil suits, and they will win, big time, is my prediction. In my opinion, they deserve to win big time.

Sorry about the death.
Oh there will definitely be civil suits, and they will win, big time, is my prediction. In my opinion, they deserve to win big time.
I do not think the his easte will have miuhc left in it after all of them.

Forum List

Back