Ukraine is Smashing the Russian Army

Lol. You’ll believe anything from the establishment. Lol.
It's really dangerous how the liberal media downplays the abilities of it's rivals to make it's followers have more faith in the homegrown narrative. And on the flipside they OVERSTATE the danger of many other relatively harmlesscultures ONLY so they can have perpetual wars with those who they think they can ultimately control. It has been the New World Order's gimmick ever since Bush called it by name.

Russia will take Ukraine under its wing again. Then the bear will go back to sleep for another 30 years and the West will spend those 30 years making up stories to explain it all while they silence any other contradicting narratives. It will be the proverbial knight from Monty Python with his arms and legs chopped off saying "Come back and fight like a man, you coward!"

Actually, there is no freedom in the modern Ukraine. It was ugly post-Soviet sh1thole before Maidan, and it became terroristic and suppressive sh1thole after Maidan. What is even more important, with the open borders "freedom loving Ukrainians" will go to Canada. It is much safer than fight Russian forces.
The reasons of invasion in Ukraine are simple:
1) To prevent genocide of local Russians in Donbass.
2) To stop state sponsored terroristic attacks.
3) To stop Ukrainian WMD programs.
4) To stop NATO usage of Ukrainian territory and prevent WWIII.

That's why thousands (and even millions) of victims is acceptable price for the Russians.
You're a weak assed Russian troll.

Fuck off you communist bastard.

YOUR polls are Russian polls, and they all say Putin won 99% of the vote.

Fuck off Russian scum.
LoL! I don't follow anyone's polls. Moron! All anyone has to do is taste the artificial flavor of the Kool Aid OUR media feeds us. It's so obvious they are twisting it! It's the same flavor of that Hillary's winning in 2016" crap. Same people. Same strategy.same bullshit.

I think the Russians are simply taking Ukraine back PERIOD ...and the liberal western media is trying to make.its subscribers think their master are still in control there. It has nothing to do with whether I think Russia is cool or not. It has to do with seeing the New World Order, whose thumb I have to live under...SQUIRM. And I'm loving every minute of it.

LoL! I don't follow anyone's polls. Moron! All anyone has to do is taste the artificial flavor of the Kool Aid OUR media feeds us. It's so obvious they are twisting it! It's the same flavor of that Hillary's winning in 2016" crap. Same people. Same strategy.same bullshit.

I think the Russians are simply taking Ukraine back PERIOD ...and the liberal western media is trying to make.its subscribers think their master are still in control there. It has nothing to do with whether I think Russia is cool or not. It has to do with seeing the New World Order, whose thumb I have to live under...SQUIRM. And I'm loving every minute of it.
LOL….

You're still a Russian troll. And just a note to make your trolling less obvious:

Don't say "liberal western media" because it reveals you as a Russian troll.

LOL….

You're still a Russian troll. And just a note to make your trolling less obvious:

Don't say "liberal western media" because it reveals you as a Russian troll.
Maybe he’s the Russian troll that stole the 2016 election. You think?

I listened to both sides. Here be the rub. Putin has put out nothing but discredited propaganda. His foreign Minister even said Russia hasn’t invaded, when obviously they have. Putin himself said so days before.

Now Ukraine may not be telling 100% truth. But we know Russia is telling 100% lies.
Guess what? There is no way to know that anymore. The media has no credibility.

Guess what? There is no way to know that anymore. The media has no credibility.

I am talking about the statements of the Russians themselves.

First. Putin spent weeks telling us he was not going to invade. Then he invaded. This was according to his first statement intended to end persecution of ethnic Russians in the disputed regions as well as the rest of Ukraine.

When he had no proof of these assertions. The story changed. In a couple days it was to Denazify Ukraine.

He also threatened the West if they came to Ukraine’s aide.

When it was pointed out that the closest group to Nazi’s in Ukraine were on his side within the disputed territory. Well then it was a special military operation intended to end the corruption within Ukraine.

A couple days later the Russian Foreign Minister claimed that no invasion had taken place.

The Russians claimed Genocide. Their proof was a mass grave that had been in the disputed territory since 2014. One filled with casualties of the initial outbreak of fighting.

Every claim made is untrue. And these are not from the Ukrainian side. These are from Russia.

Russia announces a humanitarian agreement to allow Civilians to leave the cities. An hour later Russia starts shelling the routes that were agreed to. Russia says they had to. Ukraine was using them to move reinforcements to the cities.

No video. How did Russia know? Tarot Cards?

Again. These are Russian statements. Not propaganda from Ukraine or whatever Government or corporate conspiracy you are blaming.

People like to claim that we don’t think for ourselves. Well to think for yourself you need information, and the source is always best. Denouncing a book you have never read is childish and idiotic. As one example.

How can you claim to think for yourself if you aren’t even aware of what Russia is saying?

I am talking about the statements of the Russians themselves.

First. Putin spent weeks telling us he was not going to invade. Then he invaded. This was according to his first statement intended to end persecution of ethnic Russians in the disputed regions as well as the rest of Ukraine.

When he had no proof of these assertions. The story changed. In a couple days it was to Denazify Ukraine.

He also threatened the West if they came to Ukraine’s aide.

When it was pointed out that the closest group to Nazi’s in Ukraine were on his side within the disputed territory. Well then it was a special military operation intended to end the corruption within Ukraine.

A couple days later the Russian Foreign Minister claimed that no invasion had taken place.

The Russians claimed Genocide. Their proof was a mass grave that had been in the disputed territory since 2014. One filled with casualties of the initial outbreak of fighting.

Every claim made is untrue. And these are not from the Ukrainian side. These are from Russia.

Russia announces a humanitarian agreement to allow Civilians to leave the cities. An hour later Russia starts shelling the routes that were agreed to. Russia says they had to. Ukraine was using them to move reinforcements to the cities.

No video. How did Russia know? Tarot Cards?

Again. These are Russian statements. Not propaganda from Ukraine or whatever Government or corporate conspiracy you are blaming.

People like to claim that we don’t think for ourselves. Well to think for yourself you need information, and the source is always best. Denouncing a book you have never read is childish and idiotic. As one example.

How can you claim to think for yourself if you aren’t even aware of what Russia is saying?
The Russians speak through their media.

It would be fantastically awesome if this were true, but everything I have seen... this is far from true.
Russia has absolutely shown their ground forces are a mess, and much weaker than anyone thought.
For them to even be struggling at all - is a testament to their lack of military strength.
The U.S. Army overtook Iraq in the Gulf War, technically in about 11 days... but it was actually really over in the first 24 hours. After that, it was just clean up.
And the strength of the Iraqi military and Ukraine isn't even close. So, again, for Russia to be struggling is staggeringly surprising.
But they will take Ukraine. They will not be able to hold it. But they will take it.
In my opinion Russia may take over Ukraine but what will they have? A country with largely destroyed cities filled with guerrilla fighters willing to make the lives of the occupying Russian forces hell.

Putin would be smarter to just accept a deal where Ukraine would stay out of NATO and be a neutral nation. Then he could let Europe and the United States rebuild Ukraine. We would be happy to get involved in rebuilding as there would be enough corruption to make EVERYBODY rich except poor Ukrainians and of course American taxpayers.

Maybe Joe could send Hunter over to Ukraine again to work on some wonderful deals to enrich the Biden Family.

Yet another Ukraine thread full of Putin apologists from the American right.
I'm not saying that Putin is a nice guy. He isn't. A leader of super-power can't be a nice guy by definition. Biden isn't a nice guy, Xi isn't a nice guy, too. But he is a rational thinking guy. If you depict him as an evil monster, who, without any reason started to kill good guys, it means that there is no place for discussion, or even for a deterrence.. And this is direct and the shortest way into a catastrophe. We must understand their concerns at least to determine the level of their "acceptable losses", their maximal stake in any possible conflict, to keep balance of possible incomes and possible loses. Trump's team was able to keep mutually acceptable and even mutually profitable balance of profits&terrors. Obama's and Biden's teams - no, first of all because they are stupid and corrupted. They prefer to ruin the whole American economy in a futile attempt of saving their personal assets in Ukraine. Or, may be, they just want to sold the USA to Xi.

I'm not saying that Putin is a nice guy. He isn't. A leader of super-power can't be a nice guy by definition. Biden isn't a nice guy, Xi isn't a nice guy, too. But he is a rational thinking guy. If you depict him as an evil monster, who, without any reason started to kill good guys, it means that there is no place for discussion, or even for a deterrence.. And this is direct and the shortest way into a catastrophe. We must understand their concerns at least to determine the level of their "acceptable losses", their maximal stake in any possible conflict, to keep balance of possible incomes and possible loses. Trump's team was able to keep mutually acceptable and even mutually profitable balance of profits&terrors. Obama's and Biden's teams - no, first of all because they are stupid and corrupted. They prefer to ruin the whole American economy in a futile attempt of saving their personal assets in Ukraine. Or, may be, they just want to sold the USA to Xi.
Here we go again.
Trump would have saved the world and all the dems are a failure. What a load of partisan tripe.

Is that the best youve got?
Putin played Trump like a guitar. He's blackmailed him numerous times over his whore jockeying and scam business interests in Russia. But I digress. Deep down he's a kind benevolent man. Always at church on Sundays and is well known for his broad knowledge of all international proceedings including how to settle generational conflicts.

That aside, both of you are fools.

Forum List

Back