Ukraine is Smashing the Russian Army

stripes.jpg

And in case you haven't noticed, Russia has missiles that are targeting civilian infrastructure and is leveling it, while killing scores of innocent people.
In some countries for this kind of lies you could get in legal trouble. But I guess you are safe, living in sticks, where no sod lives, getting your daily news from sewage of Fake news.

Ukrainian nationalist literature glorifying the banned movements of radicals has been found in the children's library of the city of Volnovakha in the Donetsk region. As Yan Gagin, adviser to the head of the DPR government, told RIA Novosti, after the liberation of the city, the situation in the field of education will change.
Can you imagine that? There is absolutely no freedom of speech among these nazi-haters!

Last edited:
Ukrainian nationalist literature glorifying the banned movements of radicals has been found in the children's library of the city of Volnovakha in the Donetsk region. As Yan Gagin, adviser to the head of the DPR government, told RIA Novosti, after the liberation of the city, the situation in the field of education will change. Can you imagine that? There is absolutely no freedom of speech among these nation-haters!
That there is funny, I don't care who ya re. :badgrin:

It’s just a matter of time before Putin gets to the bunker part!

I hope so. The longer it goes on, the moral of the Russian troops on the ground will deteriorate. Pretty much all the Russians can do is shell buildings from a distance, but they will never be able to occupy.

It would be fantastically awesome if this were true, but everything I have seen... this is far from true.
Russia has absolutely shown their ground forces are a mess, and much weaker than anyone thought.
For them to even be struggling at all - is a testament to their lack of military strength.
The U.S. Army overtook Iraq in the Gulf War, technically in about 11 days... but it was actually really over in the first 24 hours. After that, it was just clean up.
And the strength of the Iraqi military and Ukraine isn't even close. So, again, for Russia to be struggling is staggeringly surprising.
But they will take Ukraine. They will not be able to hold it. But they will take it.

I hope so. The longer it goes on, the moral of the Russian troops on the ground will deteriorate. Pretty much all the Russians can do is shell buildings from a distance, but they will never be able to occupy.
Actually, Russia already occupy somewhere 40% of Ukrainian state. They advance slowly and accurate to avoid unnecessary casualties and collateral damage. It is not a war by their standards, it's a special operation.

Forum List

Back