Ukraine a global mafia.....torture, child sex trafficking, corruption

Joe called for Regime change in Russia last week. THIS WEEK, Russian news called for Regime CHange in America......i'm for that.

They were trolling...but they were doing it well. LOLOOLOLOLOLOL

Zelensky says.....the way to end the Russian invasion is for the rest of us to Go Green. Klaus's little golden boy. Not the side to be on. We should be on OUR OWN SIDE.

Ambidextrous Amputation

Our entire ruling class is on the other side. So it must be taken down soon before we are completely leveled.

I want to show you something. I'm posting the link then i'm posting the very last sentence in the article. Know why? because most people do not read that far and the media knows this.

In contrast, when I asked Ali whether Iran would have taken similar action during the Trump presidency, he simply said: “Trump? That’s a guy who shook hands with Kim Jong-Un and did not hesitate to kill Qasem Soleimani. You do not mess with a guy like that.”

I want to show you something. I'm posting the link then i'm posting the very last sentence in the article. Know why? because most people do not read that far and the media knows this.

In contrast, when I asked Ali whether Iran would have taken similar action during the Trump presidency, he simply said: “Trump? That’s a guy who shook hands with Kim Jong-Un and did not hesitate to kill Qasem Soleimani. You do not mess with a guy like that.”
Ali, a former supporter of the Iran-affiliated Hezbollah, was very direct in his assessment:

If he claims you don't mess with Trump, how come Hezbollah was so active during the Trump years?

1648830440412.png

that was the way it's always been. Bet you won't see this bit of news in Ukraine/NeoNazi supporting US media. Now Ukraine supporters clearly are in support of Nazis. Me. I'm for staying out of this freakin' mess.

Tell more about how the MAGAs aren't sucking Putin's dick.
Just as AH invaded weak and antiquated Poland to create WWII. Russia, under VP's fascist dreams, has invaded another small nation seeking the same results of blitzkrieg against a weak and antiquated Ukraine...except...
The Ukraine, which was once under the dominion of the USSR, was anything BUT weak and antiquated! VP has made large mistakes both in the speed of blitzkrieg attack and the resolve of the Ukranian people to NOT fall under the control and criminal brutality of a nazi-like Russia yet again.
There is a massive worldwide misconception of the political wherewithals of a multitude of world leader wannabes that assigns labels that are completely out of character and utterly wrongheaded wit regard to their actual political stances and designs.
The nuances and even the blatant actions of the perps of national criminalities in nearly every nation on earth point markedly to those agitators, war mongers, pointers and accusers, utilizing the Deflect/Spin/Project methods of propagandizing to gain power and steer their nations to war and invariably are fascist to nazi in their GREED to gain and use MONEY/POWER/RULE to literally take over the world.
We The People, ostensibly the creators of freedom and independence in the modern world have witnessed this phenomenon first hand with our own defacto nazi who was installed in our very own WH by the politically well defined fascist right. Russia has suffered a similar political disaster with the seemingly untouchable dictator V

Well finally. Pentagon FINALLY and QUIETLY admits the number of bioweapons labs they/we have in UKRaine...and it's more than we originally thought. FORTY SIX. And we should have NONE. WE should be financing....NONE.

so. i don't blame Putin for wanting to destroy them.

Well finally. Pentagon FINALLY and QUIETLY admits the number of bioweapons labs they/we have in UKRaine...and it's more than we originally thought. FORTY SIX. And we should have NONE. WE should be financing....NONE.

so. i don't blame Putin for wanting to destroy them.
Sure, an opinion from J.D. Rucker, no proof, of course.

Like claiming Pfizer is a bioweapons factory because they have pathogens and disease samples in their labs.

Of course they do.

How do you think they know if their drugs are going to work?

Sure, an opinion from J.D. Rucker, no proof, of course.

Like claiming Pfizer is a bioweapons factory because they have pathogens and disease samples in their labs.

Of course they do.

This was going on for many years. The politicians in D.C. have sent massive military aid to Ukraine went there quickly for photo shoots which raises an eyebrow. And then actually being in Ukraine with all of the death and carnage being reported by our Pravda media.

smokin op said:

Well it looks like they follow fauci's lead and experiment on orphan infants and toddlers and on puppy mill and spca pups.

have you ever bothered to read the contraindications on their drugs? Then you'd know that they don't give a damn if they work or cause you another fatal problem. It's all about the money.>. remember when YOU/Your Side, used to say that? Now you're all up they butts.

The letter stated, “The Ministry of Defense of Ukraine with the participation of the Security Service of Ukraine in connection with the conduct of martial law in Ukraine from February 24, 2022 in accordance with the decree of the President of Ukraine organized the devastating destruction of personal files of servicemen, employees and staff of the State Institution ‘Center for Public Health of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine,’ Ukrainian Research Anti-Plague Institue. I.I. Mechnikov of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine,’ Zhytomyr Regional and Laboratory Centers of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine,’ which worked together with scientists Metabiota Inc., Battelle.”

As American media covered the invasion on that day, a report from NBC‘s “Today Show” appears to have accidentally aired footage of documents being burned.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back