Ukraine a global mafia.....torture, child sex trafficking, corruption

What does this have to do with the case?
About as much as this.

"Do not forget that Biden is suspected of pedophile tendencies".
So is Trump.

Trump was asked how he would have felt in Ivanka had posed in Playboy during her modelling days.

He replied: "It would be really disappointing — not really — but it would depend on what's inside the magazine.

"I don't think Ivanka would do that, although she does have a very nice figure. I've said if Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her."

About as much as this.

"Do not forget that Biden is suspected of pedophile tendencies".
So is Trump.

Trump was asked how he would have felt in Ivanka had posed in Playboy during her modelling days.

He replied: "It would be really disappointing — not really — but it would depend on what's inside the magazine.

"I don't think Ivanka would do that, although she does have a very nice figure. I've said if Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her."
I repeat once again that Trump is left RINO, he dishonored the name of the GOP

Smokin' OP
And besides, you must clearly separate criminals from sick people and just those who like young bodies. The criminal is not the one who feel erection when he saw a schoolgirl in a short skirt, but the one who seduced or sold her.

The perpetrator may not be a pedophile, and a pedophile need not be a perpetrator. If you think like that, 90% of men are criminals, they fell in love with girls when they were in school.

No, he isn't.
Trumpthink is mainstream republican now.

It wasn't a far leap.
Maybe he did more damage than the left.

He split the party, scared away half of the right-wing voters.

He did not have a clear doctrine, he did not insist on the restoration of right principles in society, he did nothing that would save the army from decay.
He signed peace with the Taliban, collaborated with leftist regimes.
He has nothing to do with Reagan and the Bushes.

Trumpthink is mainstream republican now.
This only says that there is only one wrapper left from the GOP, and left worms inside.

There must be purges, or a new party must be created that will inherit from McCarthy, Eisenhower, Nixon, Reagan and the Bushes.

Otherwise, they will destroy both the right cause and America itself.

This only says that there is only one wrapper left from the GOP, and left worms inside.

There must be purges, or a new party must be created that will inherit from McCarthy, Eisenhower, Nixon, Reagan and the Bushes.

Otherwise, they will destroy both the right cause and America itself.
Agreed.

Where are the unaccompanied children that have crossed into the US? In a report by the New York Post last October, they witnessed two planes arriving in Westchester, New York in the dead of night. Their cargo was predominantly children and teens. When the White House was asked to explain the ‘secrecy’ – reporters were met with blank stares only providing the statement that the children were being taken to ‘foster care institutions’.

The market continues to grow exponentially in both pedophilia slaves and organ harvesting.

A Polish film producer published a documentary on this heinous global corporation that considers humans ‘merchandise’. His film was too graphic for me – but the point was clear – this is an Evil beyond our comprehension!

Ukraine became a source of sellers charging $200,000 for one kidney. Could this relate to Ukraine’s annual population reduction? It is impossible to know Ukraine’s age demographics given they don’t conduct census and declare ex-pats as still living in Ukraine.
That's what I've been saying since day one of this ridiculous situation....people looking for white hat black hat are way off in the woods. Ukraine is a total cesspool with a horrible record against people of color to boot. There's no way they would ever reach NATO qualifications until they made major changes in their culture.

jo

The more I read about the Ukraine, the more I'm believing this is all a charade.

Not that Putin isn't blowing the place up, but he's blowing it up because it's corrupt and despicable.........just as vile, corrupt, and despicable as the DNC is! And the DNC got Putin to do their dirty work for them, which is to cover their tracks of all the heinous atrocities they've connived and planned, with the help of the Ukrainian government. And now they are using the mass murdering of civilians to cover their tracks.

I bet Hitlery has been "moist" over this whole contrived scenario!!

I think........that Biden, democrat leftists and the zombie vaxxed would gladly nuke Russia and deal with that apocalypse in order to avoid the November 2022 bloody election apocalypse.

I think........that Biden, democrat leftists and the zombie vaxxed would gladly nuke Russia and deal with that apocalypse in order to avoid the November 2022 bloody election apocalypse.
Sure, meanwhile it's Trump who would threaten Russia.

March 21 2022
Former President Donald Trump suggested Monday that the U.S. threaten Russian President Vladimir Putin with American nuclear submarine patrols, which would likely dramatically escalate global tensions amid Russia’s ongoing assault on Ukraine.

“You should say: ‘Look, you mention that word one more time and we’re gonna send [submarines] over and we’ll be coasting back and forth, up and down your coast,’” Trump said in an appearance on Fox Business.

First we need to attend to the Sex slavery within our border before we concern ourselves about what goes on within another country border…

Let be clear Russia, Turkish and Mexican Mafia or Cartel’s have their hands in this along with the Chinese and Iranian families, so let fix our country first…

President Trump is not president now thanks to massive voter fraud by the left. We wouldn't be in this situation. We wouldn't be experiencing a lot of these situations. Now is the time for the right to stand up and say no to infanticide, biden idiocy, harris idiocy, fake news, a war that is not our war, political correctness, cancel culture, gaslighting, men in women's sports and we have to call them women...and on and on and on. This isn't normal.. or right....it's frackin' crazy is what it is.

It's all pushing their agenda. The left saw how easy it was to get people to go along with the scamdemic...this is more of the same. When we most of us put our collective foot down.

Surprising leftists aren't having cows over this. Ukraine/Zelensky says all biological males will have to stay and fight. got that?? BIO. LOGICAL. Males. That means you...tranny. Doesn't matter all those tears ruining that thick caked on mascara...you WILL be Fightin'.

1648216416476.png

May 30 2021
Conservatives are increasingly relying on a courtroom defense that they don't know what they're talking about and everyone knows it,.

That defense, dubbed the 'No Reasonable Person' defense, has been made by a string of prominent conservatives, including Sidney Powell, Alex Jones, and Tucker Carlson.
It argues that 'no reasonable person' would believe the statements they make, which ostensibly gives them the right to say whatever they want—no matter how reckless or untrue.
The 'No Reasonable Person' defense is significant because it shows that conservative media stars and their networks, and even prominent conservative lawyers, are finally admitting that they are not reliable sources of facts: They are opportunists and entertainers, first and foremost,"

RE the Ukrainian Mafia:

They came to power under Russian rule, not Ukrainian, and they operate out of the Russian controlled port cities. Every country has a mafia, so if you're going to use that ridiculous handwave to hide your cowardice behind you need to shoot yourself first for being a moron.

If the U.S. right wing and Wall Street weren't so enamored of labor racketeering and mass immigration we wouldn't have all these foreign gangsters running around here in the first place.

Forum List

Back