UK prepares to impose sanctions on "russian" oligarchs in event of Ukraine invasion

Does @Baron support this law ?

• No , Baron is in love with Muscovite oligarchs

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I have been in large peacetime operations (even international ones), though never 130,000 large and certainly not in one where blood supplies were moved forward to support expected logistics problems due to expected demands.

Details like that get your attention unless one is a moron.

"US Ambassador Linda Thomas-Greenfield said the mobilisation was the biggest Europe had seen in decades."

we will see for how long old czar pootler can run , that fast ))

Not many if any. You will have to do your own research, but research starting with a political bias is always questionable and possibly prejudiced from the beginning. If you do a credible job, I will look at it.
Thousands. Tens of thousands are dying every winter in the UK (with it's warm, mild, almost subtropical climate) because of stupid economical and ecological policy of the UK government.

Much more will die in the case of sanctions against Russian energy companies.

If there's a price to pay, the British people will pay it...because once Russia and China start invading the world there'll be no stopping them.
The British people will remember what happened to them when they believed Hitler's charming words of peace and sweet smiling face.
Wasn't long before bombs started raining down on them...and London was in ruins.
The Royal Family was urged to flee to safety in Europe.
The Queen said: "I'm not leaving without the King, and the King's not going anywhere"!

WW3 looms.
Russia is ready to invade Ukraine and march thru Europe like Hitler did.
China is ready to invade, first Taiwan, then Australia, then march thru the rest of Asia Pacific and join Russia to rule the world.
Every other night on my TV I see the huge goose-stepping Chinese army, men and women...plus all the nukes on trucks.
That's what's coming my way soon if nothing serious is done to stop it.
China is already trying to block the South China Sea. Russia is bristling with nukes.
US alone cannot stop them, there needs to be a Coalition of Nations willing to stand against them.
Do you think, that the USA, the UK, the EU, or anybody else will stop willingly? There is no such thing as "non-aggressive government".
It's normal. Vivere militare est.
But there are conflicts in which we can not be involved. And, may be, it is time to say "Enough!" and to stop NATO expansion.

Do you think, that the USA, the UK, the EU, or anybody else will stop willingly? There is no such thing as "non-aggressive government".
It's normal. Vivere militare est.
But there are conflicts in which we can not be involved. And, may be, it is time to say "Enough!" and to stop NATO expansion.
The Trumpster told NATO countries they weren't contributing enough money to their own defence...and were just letting America do all the heavy lifting.
Not sure what Joe's policy is.

Gotta stop China expansion...looks like the fiddling has finally stopped in Washingtion.

China is buying up American farms. Washington wants to crack down.

Bipartisan pressure is building to stop foreign nationals from purchasing American farm operations and receiving taxpayer subsidies.

The push to drain China’s influence from the U.S. economy has reached America’s farm country, as congressional lawmakers from both parties are looking at measures to crack down on foreign purchases of prime agricultural real estate.

Thousands. Tens of thousands are dying every winter in the UK (with it's warm, mild, almost subtropical climate) because of stupid economical and ecological policy of the UK government.

Much more will die in the case of sanctions against Russian energy companies.
Warm subtropical climate? Never heard that one before.

Warm subtropical climate? Never heard that one before.
I said "almost subtropical". It is "subtropical" by the Russian understanding of the word. For the Russians "subtropics" is where ivy can grow. The coastal areas of Abkhazia, Crimea, some parts of the Krasnodar region...
Resorts. A death from cold in -4C - it's (from their point of view) the highest level of the personal and social irresponsibility and imbecility.

I said "almost subtropical". It is "subtropical" by the Russian understanding of the word. For the Russians "subtropics" is where ivy can grow. The coastal areas of Abkhazia, Crimea, some parts of the Krasnodar region...
Resorts. A death from cold in -4C - it's (from their point of view) the highest level of the personal and social irresponsibility and imbecility.
That's funny. I doubt it would be the highest level of personal irresponsibility, imbecility and planning for the outside elements in Absaroka County, but I bet it would rate. For you guys, I bet -4C is a balmy spring morning.

Seems to me Britain, with its not-always warm climate, sometimes everything is almost frozen solid, could benefit from some new fossil-fuel fired power stations...
...for when the wind doesn't blow, the sun doesn't shine, and Russia isn't invading Europe.
Britain's new good friend, Aussie, has plenty of quality coal, timber, and uranium etc for sale...cheap as chips.
Throw another log on the fire.

Forum List

Back