Uh Oh, We have to stop this right now.

1648901697244.png

I've been assured by progressive liberal global warming frauds over and over again that the sun does not affect the climate at all so I've prepared by buying spice harvester equipment and still suits just in case solar activity increases.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Last edited:
You shameless, embarrassing liar.
He's right. You're wrong. You should be used to that.

Is the Sun causing global warming?

No. The Sun can influence Earth’s climate, but it isn’t responsible for the warming trend we’ve seen over recent decades.

Couldn't the Sun be the cause of global warming?

However, there has been no significant net change in the Sun’s energy output from the late 1970s to the present, which is when we have observed the most rapid global warming.

Well that's an idiot non sequitur that makes you look like a retard. Yet you are so proud of it. Embarrassing.

1648942925357.png

The only one being that way about it is yourself by not posting content related to the OP.

It probably has to do with the sun beating down on that bald head of yours causing global warming to happen more rapidly as it burns those few neurons you have out.

*****CHUCKLE*****

At the Damaged Eagle Madrassah, we teach that either the Sun is the only factor in climate, or it isn't a factor at all.

Because, well, we don't really care much for valid logic or book learnin' at the Damaged Eagle Madrassah.

At the Damaged Eagle Madrassah, we teach that either the Sun is the only factor in climate, or it isn't a factor at all.

Because, well, we don't really care much for valid logic or book learnin' at the Damaged Eagle Madrassah.

1648944350828.png

If you want to clean up the environment I'm all on board with that but I'm not willing to destroy peoples lives and the economy because of your agenda to make global elites even more elite.

*****SMILE*****

...says the cultist whose cult believes the star in the neighborhood has nothing to do with climate.

...says the cultist whose cult believes the star in the neighborhood has nothing to do with climate.
Haha, you moron. I literally say the opposite. You are so rabid and stupid that you don't even know what you are having a hissy fit about.

Forum List

Back