U.S. sets single-day record for COVID-19 cases during new surge

Positive tests are not cases. This is the con being played by the Cult of Wokistan. People who test positive with dead fragments of the Covid virus (due to excessively high rotation in the PCR Test) are included as "Cases".
Over 50% of the "positive" test results are due to virus fragments. Only blood tests for the presence of antibodies will tell if the person is still infectious. (no antibodies = active case)

Positive tests are not cases. This is the con being played by the Cult of Wokistan. People who test positive with dead fragments of the Covid virus (due to excessively high rotation in the PCR Test) are included as "Cases".
Over 50% of the "positive" test results are due to virus fragments. Only blood tests for the presence of antibodies will tell if the person is still infectious. (no antibodies = active case)

Indeed. This is just a bunch of gaslighting because Orange Man Bad.

16 states also set single-day records for new infections of the coronavirus. More than 84,000 people were diagnosed with COVID-19 across the United States on Friday, according to a Reuters tally, a record one-day increase in infections during the pandemic as the virus surges again nationwide.

Nice work, you orange piece of turd Trump. So this is America roundin the corner of the pandemic, is it? Fucking idiot.
Biden is so right, a president responsible for the deaths of over 225,000 Americans SHOULD NOT BE PRESIDENT!
Joe Biden has been cowering in his basement afraid of the Kung Flu...Why should we elect such a coward?

ho hum.....

Let me find one of dozens of posts where this surge in the weeks leading up to the election was predicted....MONTHS ago

Right on Cue.........

I wonder if you can figure out why anyone would want to scare people right before the election ?
The awesome power of the American Democratic party. We can convince all these people to get sick and die just so we can make tRump look bad.

Amd that's what we can do while we aren't in power!

The flu is spreading OMG! #mockingsarcasm
And you would rather ignore it and drop mitigation efforts because you think you can outwit a pandemic by machismo and 'Murican Freedom.

While you morons are fanning the faux fear Covid claims, leading causes of death are skyrocketing during the shutdown reversing early detection and treatment killing way more people you blithering idiot.

And you would rather ignore it and drop mitigation efforts because you think you can outwit a pandemic by machismo and 'Murican Freedom.

While you morons are fanning the faux fear Covid claims, leading causes of death are skyrocketing during the shutdown reversing early detection and treatment killing way more people you blithering idiot.

What's that your credit card balance. :itsok:

16 states also set single-day records for new infections of the coronavirus. More than 84,000 people were diagnosed with COVID-19 across the United States on Friday, according to a Reuters tally, a record one-day increase in infections during the pandemic as the virus surges again nationwide.

Nice work, you orange piece of turd Trump. So this is America roundin the corner of the pandemic, is it? Fucking idiot.
Biden is so right, a president responsible for the deaths of over 225,000 Americans SHOULD NOT BE PRESIDENT!
I think it's about time you and everyone else found out what exactly constituted a "case". I have a sneaking hunch it has nothing to do with actual illness and everything to do with testing bullshit. Apparently even if you are sick with it you're not very sick. That is unless you're sick and don't even know it so how serious can it possibly be. The whole fucking farce is nothing but a tempest in a teapot cooked up for political reasons. If you can't figure that much out you have the much more serious illness of mental diffiencency and a substandard IQ.

The number of dead Americans you would rather ignore to make a political point.

How can you face yourself?

Have you filed a complain with CHINA?

Have you filed a complain with CHINA?
I filed my complaint last Tuesday when I drove to the Board of Elections and cast my vote for Vice President Biden.

I'm sick of the shit show.

ho hum.....

Let me find one of dozens of posts where this surge in the weeks leading up to the election was predicted....MONTHS ago

Right on Cue.........

I wonder if you can figure out why anyone would want to scare people right before the election ?
The awesome power of the American Democratic party. We can convince all these people to get sick and die just so we can make tRump look bad.

That's not power.

That's corruption. No surprise you're proud of and endorse corruption

ho hum.....

Right on Cue.........

That's not power.

That's corruption. No surprise you're proud of and endorse corruption
Sarcasm is lost on the ignorant.

How many cases of ACTUAL Kung Flu deaths are not spoken of, but all those who were dying of cancer or lung disease, and died because they couldnt get help because hospitals were closed? Yeah, they even count people driving their cars into trees and dying, kung flu related...

School is back, sports are comming back, businessers are opening, albeit too slow, and the weather is changing. With all the additional testing being done, of course the cases are rising. That means we're doing the right thing by trying to learn to live with the pandemic. If everyone started hidin like Biden, this country wouldn't last until spring.

Which is what the Chinese government wants...they didn't pay good money for joe biden and the democrat party for the U.S. to get back on its feet....
Correction. The good money paid was American money and it was paid by shitstain obama. 3.7 million dollsrs.

How many cases of ACTUAL Kung Flu deaths are not spoken of, but all those who were dying of cancer or lung disease, and died because they couldnt get help because hospitals were closed? Yeah, they even count people driving their cars into trees and dying, kung flu related...
What manner of leadership, of parenting, of attitude does it take to create someone who can be so cynical about a pandemic?

Society is doomed because your ilk walks the earth.

I thank God I'm old and won't have to endure the world you

"New Surge"

EVERY propaganda leftist site is in full tilt "covid end of the world" mode right now.

Pure Fear Mongering assholes.

Coronavirus cases and deaths hit highs across US | GMA
Good Morning America

U.S. sets single-day record for COVID-19 cases during new surge
Reuters

AllgonnadieTrumpsfault.jpg

Meanwhile, in Blue cities....the crazed maniacs are ready to shoot you if you don't wear a mask

Last edited:

This couldn't come at a worse time for Pandemic Don. Bad headlines just prior to the elections.
That's why this garbage is coming out. Right before the election. It may be all the democrat communists can heap. But it is too late.we STOPPED BELIEVING COMMUNIST CRAP.

Forum List

Back